Old 08-05-2020, 07:12 PM #23311
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Eat All Our SHIT

Scatshop.com- Eat All Our SHIT

Description:
My slave is a complete moron! Today, me and my BBW girlfriend, shitting in his mouth and he eat all our shit. But her shit is disgusting and terribly stinks, but the slave has to eat our shit completely. Eat all loads from big asses, shit-eater, from now on you are a toilet bowl for me and my BBW girlfriends. I decided to torture him a little and make him to lick my pussy, and he was puking, and I was just feeding the shit back to him. Here is the ideal complete power over the loser. I let him know his place and affiliation in his worthless life! And finally, my girlfriend wipes her ass with toilet paper and puts it in the slave mouth.
Model:
annalise
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 070119.mp4
File Size : 1353.45 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:18:34
Video : AVC, 9 995 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/rjn91cwewxv3
Old 08-05-2020, 07:14 PM #23312
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- the Most Real Desperation Clip Ever Filmed

Scatshop.com- the Most Real Desperation Clip Ever Filmed

Description:
You know when youve gone out for lunch and whatever you ate didnt quite agree with you, and you thought its such a nice day it would be a shame to take public transport, so Ill just walk it even though itll take me an hour? Well that was me. And about 15 minutes into my walk, my tummy started feeling reaaaally funny, and then my as started feeling even funnier, and I really needed to fart, but it felt hot, and I knew that if I farted, it wouldnt be air, but it would be hot and oily liquid, but there were no toilets anywhere, so I just had to suck it up and keep on walking on the hottest day of the year.
It was awful. All I could do was pray that I didnt shit myself. But dedicated as I am to all my shit fans, I did my best to hold it in and go beyond just holding it in until I got to my place. I could have looked for a pub or a restaurant and begged for them to let me use their restroom, but I knew this shit was going to be epic, and it was only another 30 minutes until I got to my place. When I finally got there, after fumbling in my bag for my keys, crouching in front of my door so I wouldnt lose control of my bowels, after failing several times to get the key into the lock because my hands were sweating so much, and after nearly falling down the stairs on my way down, I knew I could do it. I held it in that little bit longer, even though I was cramping, my ass was burning, I was breaking out in a clammy sweat I held it in while I found the video camera. I held it in while I spoke to the camera and explained what was happening. I held it in while I puit the camera on a tripod. I even held it in as I propped up my toilet seat and put a pad under it. But when I finally sat down, all hell broke loose, and it felt GOOOOOOOOOOD!!!
The release! It was orgasmic! on the HD video, you can see my ass is covered in sweaty goosebumps even though this clip was filmed on the hottest day of the year! And it was so messy! Liquid shit flew everywhere and my ass was so dirty. Unbeknown to me, I still had liquid shit dribbling out of my ass for another few minutes while I spoke to the camera. Then, I went for a massive piss before wiping myself up and picking up the camera to show you a nice close up of my giant cow pat of a shit.
Now that is dedication to the art!
Model:
MistressEvilyne
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Pure-Desperation1.mp4
File Size : 457.79 MB
Duration : 00:09:20
Video : AVC, 6 688 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 157 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/yeja9lwwvz55
Old 08-05-2020, 07:15 PM #23313
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- lick pussy suck dick eat shit

Scatshop.com- lick pussy_suck dick_eat shit

Description:
yeah dirty boy lick my pussy first get horny then i let you suck a dick of an other slave at the end i show you what a shit eating loser you are!
Model:
mikadoshop
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 2018april_nikki01scat.mp4
File Size : 938.38 MB
Duration : 00:14:22
Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 8 998 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/qbo9gbpnocsq
Old 08-05-2020, 07:15 PM #23314
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Eat My Shit! :) Instructions

Scatshop.com- Eat My Shit! Instructions

Description:
This toilet slave vid is different from most of mine-its very teasing and sweet, very flirtacious I poop out a BEAUTIFUL turd in the container Im gonna ship my shit in to you, and tell you everything that I want you to do with it.. I even do a little bit of it myself licking my tasty shit and telling you how to really savor my shit when you get it really take your time opening that package peel open the lid of the container and let the poo aroma wash all over you sniff it all over, admire the cracks and crevices then ever so slowly drag your tongue along the length of my turd taste that shit on your tongue keep licking and licking it, long and slow-no matter how much of an urge you might get to just eat it all, I want you to really take your time. Pick up that turd. Draw it into your mouth-and suck on it. Suck on my shit cock. Let the pieces of my shit break apart and melt in your mouth This is a long and slow toilet slavery instruction, and youre going to love it. Once you try my shit, youll be begging for more
Model:
LoveRachelle2
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : loverachelle2-eatmyshitinstructions.mp4
File Size : 1834.15 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:12:43
Video : AVC, 20.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 126 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/cv4k0r4xkl30
Old 08-05-2020, 07:15 PM #23315
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Toilet For My Tit Tease

Scatshop.com- Toilet For My Tit Tease

Description:
I have a special message for you today, delivered via my 36F boobs!
The perfect tease for a Mystique addict like you; listened to my sexy Caribbean accent as I instruct you on your service to me, how to stroke your cock and fill your balls for me. Producing the biggest load for ultimate consumption countdown.
My tits are so good to you and you are such an obedient bitch. Fetch this video it on your knees and follow all instructions.
@ToiletDomme
Model:
MistressMystique
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Toilet-For-My-Tit-Tease-1.mp4
File Size : 999.16 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:17:14
Video : AVC, 7 999 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 102 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/qjw2b7nvj5d7
Old 08-05-2020, 07:16 PM #23316
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Red thongs and shit eaten

Scatshop.com- Red thongs and shit eaten

Description:
In this video a lot of red and a lot of shit, which, of course, I eat in the most perverted way. First, I will caress myself and send a huge piece of shit, pushing a strip of my thread to the side then I wipe the rest of the shit out of my ass with a striped thread. Ill put a piece of poop into my lustful pussy and wipe the rest of the shit with straps again, and with the remaining shit I will gladly drink and feel its taste in my mouth. I eat my shit feeling it in my pussy and also taste it in my mouth it makes me horny.
After that, I will push the shit out of my pussy and immediately send it to my shitty mouth, spread it on my teeth with a thick layer and will chew with pleasure.
When the shit is eaten, I take off my thongs and fuck myself with a dildo and put them in my mouth, and then I put them in my pussy and pull out, getting a squirt orgasm))
Model:
ScatLina
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : redvid1412.mp4
File Size : 1170.11 MB
Duration : 00:19:59
Video : AVC, 8 000 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/6v6zl466ev5p
Old 08-05-2020, 07:17 PM #23317
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Shit Loving Shit Pig!

Scatshop.com- Shit Loving Shit Pig!

Description:
Oink Oink!
I am a dirty shit pig! I love shit so much! I get so horny and excited when I smell poop! I get so turned on when I can feel shit in my asshole!
Look at my cute little piggy ears and nose! Look at my dirty piggy tail butt plug! Watch me wiggle my piggy tail in your face! I love shaking my big piggy ass!
I crave shit so much! I need shit! Watch me dig a nice, moist turd out of my ass! I oink and oink and rub it all over my ass! I take my shit and smear it over my big boobs and my belly. I shove my tail back into my ass and wiggle it around!
Do you want my piggy ass? I want you to fuck my dirty, shitty ass! Ill pull my tail out and you can shove your cock right into that dirty hole of mine!
Watch my finger fuck my shithole! I can get four fingers up my filthy poopchute!Oh yes! I feels so good to finger fuck my piggy ass!
Im such a filthy, shit loving pig!
Enjoy!
Scat 404-Shit Loving Shit Pig!
Model:
SamanthaStarfish
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : shitlovingshitpig.mp4
File Size : 1224.46 MB
Duration : 00:08:57
Video : AVC, 18.9 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/4r0gnwbghbw7
Old 08-05-2020, 07:17 PM #23318
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Goddess Andreea and her friend shit play

Scatshop.com- Goddess Andreea and her friend shit play

Description:
I humiliate my slave today in my dungeon. I love to give him orders and see whats happening. He is so weak and pathetic in front of me. All males must prove me that they are inferiors and prey to Goddesses.Today a double session with me and one of my friends.Goddess Claudette, in a hardcore strapoin fucking action ! At the end, a nice shitting scene for my fans
Model:
GoddessAndreea
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Goddess-Andreea-and-her-friend-shit-play.mp4
File Size : 285.56 MB
Duration : 00:15:32
Video : AVC, 2 436 kb/s, 23.976 (23976/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/hdl66xj8pm9b
Old 08-05-2020, 07:17 PM #23319
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Annalise First Uses Toilet Slave

Scatshop.com- Annalise First Uses Toilet Slave

Description:
Pretty and young Mistress Annalise at the first time use a toilet slave. She has a model appearance and she has chic long legs. She makes the slave lick her shoes and suck her heels. The slave is just a toilet for her and must fulfill her wishes unconditionally. She tolerated for a long time and now ready to peeing in his mouth. She sits over the slave face and shitting in his mouth. The slave opens mouth wider and she farts at him and sweetly shit. After all she stands up on the slave and pops her beautiful legs into the mouth of a slave. She is really beautiful. Serving Mistress Annalise is a great pleasure for her slave.
Model:
annalise
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 2605170.mp4
File Size : 1546.35 MB
Duration : 00:17:50
Video : AVC, 11.9 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/qy6va45ny9sd
Old 08-05-2020, 07:17 PM #23320
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Taste My Godly SHIT

Scatshop.com- Taste My Godly SHIT

Description:
I am stunning in my little black dress and high heels as I walk in on the toilet slave. From the floor, it can look up at my pretty legs as it worships my feet, licking the bottoms of my shoes and then sucking my heels. You will imagine that it is your own tongue pushing its way between my toes as your furiously masturbate. As I take my position over slaves mouth, you are so close to my asshole that you could almost put your own tongue inside it like my slave. The slaves tongue loosens my asshole and goes all the way inside and my asshole becomes more engorged and begins to protrude threateningly. Finally the blessed reward arrives and piles up on the slaves mouth and face. The slaves mind is further warped, associating pleasure and pain, degradation and ecstasy. The degraded pervert lies on the floor as I stand over it, my glorious and unattainable pussy and I spit in his mouth finally.
Model:
marcos579
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 3010182.mp4
File Size : 897.7 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:10:20
Video : AVC, 11.9 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO: