Old 08-05-2020, 07:18 PM #23321
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Shit in mouth your slave

Scatshop.com- Shit in mouth your slave

Description:
Yes, this is a very hot video in which I fill shit mouth of his girlfriends slave and she loves to obey me eat my shit and drink my urine , and especially to me anulingus when my butt is all dirty and shit she is caressing my anus with her tongue . Oh fuck its such a thrill , Yes, I have no words . Shes a dirty fucking whore , and your personal slave .We love most depraved of the game , we girls are crazy shit , we are dirty whores and will keep them for you .
Model:
ModelNatalya94
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN1141.mp4
File Size : 514.23 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:05:13
Video : AVC, 13.5 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/gubkgempgokt
Old 08-05-2020, 07:19 PM #23322
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Lola - I Have to Use you Like a Toilet

Scatshop.com- Lola - I Have to Use you Like a Toilet

Description:
Lola has an important date coming up and shes been drinking a ton of sassy water so that she can fit into her tight bandage dress. She didnt really consider the long shift she was about to start at work. Within a few minutes of the shift starting, Lola can feel an intense pressure starting to build in her bladder. Andy is a special cow. Hes not allowed to be left unattended, not even for a minute. Realizing that shes not going to make it through the whole shift without peeing, Lola starts to call all her work friends to see if she can get coverage. One by one her teaser colleagues refuse to come in and cover for her. Lola starts to realize that she is in a desperate situation. She knows that cow andy isnt a toilet, but she might have to use him as a toilet. Its the only solution she can think of that doesnt involve leaving andy alone or making a big mess. Lola tries to go about her workday, tidying up the laboratory and keeping cum cow andy sexually aroused. But she really cant focus on anything but the stressful urge to relieve herself. She lashes out at poor andy in her discomfort. Lola tries to rationalize with andy that being a human toilet isnt so bad. Andy has never been used as a girls toilet before, but Lola reveals that in fact all cum cows eventually become toilets. So really, andys becoming a toilet is inevitable. Finally, she just cant hold it any longer. Lola brings over some cinder blocks so that she can straddle andys face comfortably and prepares his mouth for use. She refuses to override the milking machine, stopping the edging would be inefficient. So, andy is going to have to try to remain sexually aroused while drinking pee, if he wants to avoid an automated punishment shock. Lola insets a funnel into andy and starts to go. She moans with pleasure as her full bladder empties into him. Realizing that cow andy can maintain it erection while drinking pee is a revelation! Now, andy can be expected to multitask and function both for pre-cum collection and as a toilet for the girls! No more frivolous workplace bathroom breaks! (11:59 long)
Model:
BratPrincess
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Lola-I-Know-youre-not-a-Toilet-but-I-have-to-Use-you-as-a-Toilet-MP4.mp4
File Size : 1370.43 MB
Duration : 00:11:59
Video : AVC, 15.6 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 384 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/57o1j8gsnzot
Old 08-05-2020, 07:19 PM #23323
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Goddess Andreea piss and coerced kaviar feeding

Scatshop.com- Goddess Andreea piss and coerced kaviar feeding

Description:
Today Mistress Andreea wanted to humiliate her slave and for this reason gave him various humiliating tasks. The Mistress was dressed in a transparent erotic body, high black boots with studded heels and a pair of pantyhose. She started making him admire her gorgeous legs in hosiery and then made him lick them, lick her boots and smell her ass. She also pulled a few farts to be the maximum humiliation and then applied a few blows to his cock and balls, slapping them with her palm or boot. She used it as a personal ashtray and spat it in his mouth obliged him to swallow everything. In the end, she wanted to oblige him to control himself just by watching her pee in a clear glass bowl and then she told him that she would use it as a personal full toilet because she already wants to poop. She did a lot of shit directly on the slaves face and mouth and then obliged him to eat and swallow all her shit because it would be a shame to waste such goodness and rarity! A perfect mistress, a true mature Romanian who knows what she wants from her slaves. Thank you for your support.
Model:
GoddessAndreea
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Goddess-Andreea-piss-and-coerced-kaviar-feeding.mp4
File Size : 723.26 MB
Duration : 00:23:48
Video : AVC, 3 988 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 242 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/rssfrlsspyol
Old 08-05-2020, 07:19 PM #23324
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Scat Picture

Scatshop.com- Scat Picture

Description:
Hello slave, how are you? Today I would like to do something special for you, something really extreme and dirty: I want to paint a picture for you. But I do not have colors and palettes. But I have a lot of shit. I know that you are afraid of that but I also know that the idea is a big turn-on for you and your cock is already getting hard. Taste the aroma and think how lucky you are: many slaves would like to get this picture from me but only a few are allowed this privilege. But I want to do more with you: I want you to eat my shit!!!
Model:
scatdesire
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 193320.mp4
File Size : 610.74 MB
Duration : 00:07:01
Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/bz1upa6n0ru8
Old 08-05-2020, 07:20 PM #23325
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Diarrhea Of The Mouth

Scatshop.com- Diarrhea Of The Mouth

Description:
Ever seen a human toilet in agony with a mouth full of shit? Well you have now, I used my subs mouth as a toilet with shit exploding everywhere on his face and in his mouth. I even made him watch it down with some of my delicious Texas tea. I made him lick my ass clean like a good little bitch.
Model:
GoddessKinkyCaramel
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Diarrhea-of-the-mouth.mp4
File Size : 363.62 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:07:39
Video : AVC, 6 506 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/5lc543qnpjbj
Old 08-05-2020, 07:20 PM #23326
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Shitting on the sofa

Scatshop.com- Shitting on the sofa

Description:
I masturbate before using my toilet slave. I command the slave to lie on the floor under the sofa and open his mouth wider. My shit started to come and go out to freedom. The slaves mouth was full and he could no longer resist his will. I picked up pieces of fallen shit and shoved it back in his mouth with big dick. Eat my shit, stupid slave!
Model:
scatdesire
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 0806181HD.mp4
File Size : 1177.83 MB
Duration : 00:13:30

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ld2wg5kif5lp
Old 08-05-2020, 07:20 PM #23327
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Clean My Winker

Scatshop.com- Clean My Winker

Description:
Do you like eating shit? In this video, Callie Olivia requests that you give her asshole a good cleaning with your tongue. After relieving herself, she neatly places your treat-filled poo in a Tupperware for your PNB (Poo In a Box).
Enjoy
Model:
CallieOlivia
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Clean-My-Winker.mp4
File Size : 507.23 MB
Duration : 00:04:13
Video : AVC, 16.6 Mb/s, 59.940 (60000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ybyvdxsyrexl
Old 08-05-2020, 07:21 PM #23328
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Shiny Leggings Big Poo On Side Anal Fuck

Scatshop.com- Shiny Leggings_Big Poo On Side_Anal Fuck

Description:
Wear my tight and shiny leggings on. How do you like it on me? Do you think its fitting on me? You cant ignore my legs and ass in them. So lets worship my shiny ass in this pants. I show off and seduce you by my shiny ass in doggy. Worship me, love me. You can take a peek from butt hole as well when I remove down a bit the leggings. Put your dick between my ass cheeks, I pucker my asshole for you because Its such a huge turn on. I lay on my side and start sniffing my butt hole smell. Definitely amazing I would smell it all day long. Worship me then you can feel my butt hole smell in your nose. I dont remove totally the leggings leave it on half way and keep puckering butt hole until I release this big and dark brown poo on side. And I push out my poo during puckering. Just watch how cute poo comes out like a 'shit plug because of shape of After poo I take dildo and ask you that Are you ready to insert your dick into my tight asshole? My asshole is juicy and dirty just listen sort of wet noises. I stretch it nice and slow then going to fuck myself harder. Does it feel good to push in and out your cock into dirty hole of mine? Just imagine you fuck me hard on my side, give me anal pleasure. I talk dirty for you and tell you fuck me harder on this way please. During fuck I also gaping. I want to mention how creamy my pussy youLL see in the video. You want to fill my ass with your cum dont you? You can fill it just fuck me and come deep into me! In the video you can see lots of soles view as well Have fun!
Model:
MissAnja
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN0505-1.mp4
File Size : 1427.31 MB
Duration : 00:19:41
Video : AVC, 9 998 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/toayex9wucwc
Old 08-05-2020, 07:21 PM #23329
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Scat Session with Human Toilet

Scatshop.com- Scat Session with Human Toilet

Description:
This human toilet is begging me to be used as my toilet.
Finally in my presents he had second thoughts. But I needed to go real bad and no way I am using a cold toilet bowl.
So I put toilet bowl on his face, coerce him to open his mouth and make him swallow it.
He begged me to do it again!!! But with another woman!
Model:
annalise
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 391362-1.mp4
File Size : 726.76 MB
Duration : 00:08:18

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/o7066h6sercl
Old 08-05-2020, 07:21 PM #23330
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Dirty lesbian games outdoors

Scatshop.com- Dirty lesbian games outdoors

Description:
Yana Olga found a quiet spot on the street . Yana Olga came to his place and wanted to play a bit , Yana turned the video camera and went to Olga . Olga was Horny and wanted to Yana began to caress her , Yana didnt wait and lifted the skirt of Olga and penetrated his tongue , to Yana Olga and I could see passers-by but they just opened . Yana took the cucumber and began having cucumber Olga fuck yeah Olga is aroused from extreme sex on the street . During the time when Yana Fucks Olga , Olga starts to shit , Yes shit comes out of assholes Olga and Yana continues to fuck Olga in her pussy . Then the girls change places and now, Yana opened her legs and removed the panties . Olga starts to caress the pussy of Yana , how sweet moans Yana , Olga takes a cucumber and Fucks Yana big Tits fucking they really are whores with no ban , Yana shit at the moment when Olga Fucks her pussy with a cucumber . After girls shit on and fuck each other with a cucumber Olga took a shit in his hands and started to smear shit on the chest of Yana . Fucking whore this is the extremes . Now Yana and Olga will shoot the video for you not only at home but also on the street and in public toilets . Follow the news and updates video clips in our store . Remember that the more purchases in our store , the more videos of new products for you .
Model:
ModelNatalya94
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN0043.mp4
File Size : 1159.29 MB
Duration : 00:12:00
Video : AVC, 13.2 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: