Old 08-18-2020, 07:04 PM #1431
Модератор

Модератор

Default DDFBusty.com- Ass Fucked for Fun!

DDFBusty.com- Ass Fucked for Fun!

Description:
Big boobed brunette Jasmine popped in to see her odd job man Greg as she had a couple of things that needed looking at. Well, all he could look at were her large jugs and soon the flirting had lead to a little bit more as Greg fondled Jasmine_s bosom and she freed her breasts from her clothing. Both were half undressed in no time as Greg feasted on her tits and she sucked hungrily on his cock. She was ready for Greg to penetrate her moist lips and he didn_t need a second invitation. After a while his dick, slick with pussy juice, was pumping into her tight ass before she tit-wanked him to a creamy orgasm all over her boobs!
Model:
Jasmine Black
Studio:
DDFBusty.com
Info:
File Name : 9116bisd1_720_4000_Veronica Vanoza and Elektra_The big titty committee.mp4
File Size : 444.5 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:14:26
Video : AVC, 4 000 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 288 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:7991_greg-centauro-and-jasmine-black_ass-fucked-for-fun.zip - 41.6 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:9116bisd1_720_4000_Veronica Vanoza and Elektra_The big titty committee.mp4 - 444.5 MB
Old 08-18-2020, 07:06 PM #1432
Модератор

Модератор

Default DDFBusty.com- Strong young amazon!

DDFBusty.com- Strong young amazon!

Description:
As Ive written elsewhere, amigos, I have a thing for legs as well as boobs, and the combination is damn near lethal for me! I love the idea of working my way up a tall gals shapely gams to her big tits. You, too? Marie would be perfect for a scenario of this kind. Shes a strong young Amazon at 58" and 34D-24-36 (she even has a tattoo on her torso that reads, Be Strong"), and starting off we get lots of great shots of her cleavage in a leopard print bra. She shows it off by stretching back, leaning over, resting on her side...everything designed to make cleavage-peekers like me drool! When she finally shows off her naked beauties, its cause for a creamy celebration. My motto is: prolong the lust! So I donate one load between her cleavage and her strip, and then squirt my ejaculatory encore to the second half of her set which focuses on her lovely tittie-play, full of stimulating squeezing of those matchless mounds.
ut, my friends, theres a final surprise thats horny precisely because it comes out of left field. Marie blows up a huge tomato-red balloon until it bursts. Why is this sexy? I dunno, it just is! Enjoy the photos and HD video as she puffs into the balloon, only a few inches away from her mouthwatering boobs. It all ends as you guess it will, with the balloon suddenly bursting and cute naked Marie dissolving into laughter.
Model:
Marie Lambo
Studio:
DDFBusty.com
Info:
File Name : 8057d1_720_4000_Kamil Klein and Dominno_Horny Photoshoot.mp4
File Size : 756.67 MB
Duration : 00:24:32
Audio : AAC, 307 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:50762_marie-lambo_strong-young-amazon.zip - 33.1 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:8057d1_720_4000_Kamil Klein and Dominno_Horny Photoshoot.mp4 - 756.7 MB
Old 08-18-2020, 07:07 PM #1433
Модератор

Модератор

Default DDFBusty.com- Testy encounter turns to twat licks

DDFBusty.com- Testy encounter turns to twat licks

Description:
Tough girl Dominno tries to steal Sharon Pinks jewelry in a fun bad girl versus rich girl" role-play! Tattooed Dominno looks pretty feisty, and she tries to borrow" some of Sharons bling when the blonde is asleep in her bed with her jewel box at her side! I guess that makes for happy dreams for Miss Pink!
But just as Dominno attempts to remove an expensive ring from Sharons finger, the top-heavy blonde wakes up and soon theyre tussling on the bed, literally pulling hair and grabbing throat. I guess when Dominnos main piece of adornment is a skull necklace that hangs over her cleavage, its understandable why shed envy Sharons glittery ring!

But when these two beauties realize that they share 70 inches of tit power between their bras--Dominnos 34Fs plus Sharons 36Hs--they come to a quick lesbian truce! They fondle each other through their boulder-holders, kiss and suck nipples, then get down to the nitty gritty of pussy licking. Its hot to see Sharons long fingers with their bright red manicure sliding into Doms deep slit. Then Sharon sits on Doms face so she can get off herself. But the best is when Sharon crouches on her knees so that Dominno can wet two fingers and cram them inside the Pink portal before using her tongue on it as well. The two babes get into a sensuous sixty-nine and we see their bells crushed against each other. Denys DeFrancesco and his camera crews come in tight for huge nipple closeups as the girls enjoy the sensation of their boobs rubbing together. The story ends happily with Sharon not pressing charges, but instead willingly handing over her ring to Dominno, who has certainly shown the sexually addictive value of her friendship! Who WOULDNT like to grapple in the nude with sexy, steely-eyed Dominno??
Model:
Dominno
Studio:
DDFBusty.com
Info:
File Name : 50808d1_1080_8000_Lovisa Nea_Classic pinup poses.mp4
File Size : 583.37 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:09:57
Video : AVC, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:9374_dominno-and-sharon-pink_testy-encounter-turns-to-twat-licks.zip - 50.2 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:50808d1_1080_8000_Lovisa Nea_Classic pinup poses.mp4 - 583.4 MB
Old 08-18-2020, 07:11 PM #1434
Модератор

Модератор

Default DDFBusty.com- Huge tits stuffed into shinny black PVC

DDFBusty.com- Huge tits stuffed into shinny black PVC

Description:
Huge tits stuffed into shinny black PVC, ready to burst out. They finally do when Marilyn lets them loose to explode in a screen filling cascade of mammary flesh. She squeezes and pulls hand size areolas into unreal dimensions. Later she slides and slithers out of her black PVC skirt to reveal a gorgeous ass proportioned just right to match those huge orbs above. It_s her ass that starts an auto-spanking scene as she slaps a pink glow into her nether cheeks. That fun gravitates to those wallowing beasts and then settles on a puffy protruding set of pussy lips. She slaps away as her fingers dig in deep and pull at a magnificent clitoris of matching dimensions
Model:
Merilyn Sekova
Studio:
DDFBusty.com
Info:
File Name : 9116bisd1_720_4000_Veronica Vanoza and Elektra_The big titty committee.mp4

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:123hot_merilyn-sekova_huge-tits-stuffed-into-shinny-black-pvc.zip - 18.7 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:9116bisd1_720_4000_Veronica Vanoza and Elektra_The big titty committee.mp4 - 444.5 MB
Old 08-18-2020, 08:08 PM #1435
Модератор

Модератор

Default DDFBusty.com- Nipple pulls while being pounded!

DDFBusty.com- Nipple pulls while being pounded!

Description:
Terry has huge, soft boobs that are perfect for playing with and she loves nothing more than to lick her nipples hard and then pull on them as she is being fucked. Well Cage is a fan of her titties too and here you can see him enjoying them. He massahes and sucks, fongles and bites on them as he fills her wet snatch with his hot, hard cock. Soon she tells him to ride her rump and he opens her tight brown hole and proceeds to fill it, giving a good gape every now and again. After Terry has shuddered to orgasm she uses her jugs to wank Cage to a tit glazing orgasm!
Model:
Terry Nova
Studio:
DDFBusty.com
Info:

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:8020_cage-and-terry-nova_nipple-pulls-while-being-pounded.zip - 49.5 MB

Download VIDEO:
Old 08-18-2020, 08:16 PM #1436
Модератор

Модератор

Default DDFBusty.com- Woke this morning in a very sexy mood

DDFBusty.com- Woke this morning in a very sexy mood

Description:
Hey Guys, I_m Darina a 21 year old from Prague. I woke this morning in a very sexy mood, so I decided to go get my toes done and then I went shopping for shoes, I love pampering my feet. I was meeting a friend later for lunch and thought Iâ??d give him a little something extra to look at. I found the perfect pair of open toed shoes, and just as I thought he couldnâ??t take his eyes off my freshly painted toes. This was such a big turn on for me. I could tell that he was getting excited so I dropped my napkin just to take a peek the bulge in his pants. I let one of my shoes slip off, I let it dangle on my toes for a minute before slipping it back on, making sure to mention that I had just bought them and they were hurting my feet. Like a good boy he invited me back to his place for a foot massage.
Model:
Darina
Studio:
DDFBusty.com
Info:

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:7412_rudy-and-darina_woke-this-morning-in-a-very-sexy-mood.zip - 31.4 MB

Download VIDEO:
Old 08-18-2020, 10:01 PM #1437
Модератор

Модератор

Default DDFBusty.com- Soft D cup boobs

DDFBusty.com- Soft D cup boobs

Description:
It_s me, Cikita again, and I am very happy to be back. It is so great to have the opportunity to express yourself sexually for an audience, but maybe that_s because I_m a bit of an exhibitionist! Watch here as I peel off my clothes and reveal my 32-25-34 body and soft D cup boobs. Once I_m naked I break out the oil and enjoy rubbing the slick liquid into my skin. I make sure to give you a good, close view of my shaved pussy, because after all that is the essence of woman and shaved is the best way to see it! So I hope you enjoy my photos and videos and I will see you soon! XXXX
Model:
Cikita
Studio:
DDFBusty.com
Info:

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:6491_cikita_soft-d-cup-boobs.zip - 17.8 MB

Download VIDEO:
Old 08-18-2020, 11:20 PM #1438
Модератор

Модератор

Default DDFBusty.com- Meeting of the mams!

DDFBusty.com- Meeting of the mams!

Description:
Every once in awhile a girl-girl set comes along that makes me wonder what a big-titted woman feels when another busty babe rubs her knockers against hers. A meeting of the mams between brunette Sensual Jane and blonde Sheila Grant puts me in just such a frame of mind! From the moment Jane takes down Sheilas blue towel to get to work on a massage, were in for a breastilicious bounty!
I love to be teased, and enjoy the peeks at Janes cleavage before she takes off her white masseuses coat to show that she more than equals the pap power of her rubdown client. The cameras of Denys DeFrancesco and his crews capture many great images of the girls, which showcase their shapely beauty, not only of their busts but also their waists and hips and bottoms.

Jane pours lotion on Sheilas behind, but instead of using her hands, rubs her 36DD bells against the blondes curvy cheeks. Then she pours lotion on Sheilas front and uses her own soft, swaying boobs for the soothing treatment. Their cantaloupes congregate in carnal closeups that you will study for a long time with your prick in hand! And this is when ye ole Uncle Irv started wondering how nice it must be to have a pair of tits and feel them caressed by another luscious set. Well, these pictures help me use my imagination in lieu of hormones, implants, and a sex change!!
Model:
Sheila Grant
Studio:
DDFBusty.com
Info:
File Name : 8057d1_720_4000_Kamil Klein and Dominno_Horny Photoshoot.mp4
File Size : 756.67 MB
Duration : 00:24:32
Audio : AAC, 307 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:9451_sheila-grant-and-sensual-jane_meeting-of-the-mams.zip - 35.0 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:8057d1_720_4000_Kamil Klein and Dominno_Horny Photoshoot.mp4 - 756.7 MB
Old 08-19-2020, 12:16 AM #1439
Модератор

Модератор

Default DDFBusty.com- The Devil went down to cocksville!

DDFBusty.com- The Devil went down to cocksville!

Description:
Hello Im Constance Devil from Czech Republic, a natural blond horny girl with baby blue eyes, large tits big pink nipples!
Earlier today I was at the produce market shopping for some fresh melons when I noticed this guy checking me out, me and my big tits. I really dont mind when a guy stairs at my tits, in fact it gets me very excited, to witness there effortless control of a situation still amazes me. At first I acted not to notice him, but later when he knew that I had busted him, he became embarrassed and shied away. By then I was already excited and wanted him to fuck me. So I invited him over to my place for some fruit salad. Once there I could quickly that his shyness was just an act. He took total control, it was perfect,he started kissing me, slowly removing my clothes, he started grabbing my big tits, squeezing them and teasing my nipples, I was getting so hot! We sat down on the bed, he started kissing my tits sucking on my nipples, I could my pussy wetting up! We continued undressing, he laid back on the bed and slowly started licking my pussy, he stuck his fingers inside and slowly moved them in out. He reached up and grabbed my huge tits, pinching my nipples between his fingers. I took his cock and ran my tongue up down, I began sucking it, stuffing it in my mouth as deep as it would go. I felt it hit the back of my throat over over again. Pulling his dick out of my mouth he slid it right between my juicy melons! I was lying there watching his cock come through my tits towards my face, it looks so big it seems to grow with every stroke. I started licking sucking his cock as he slid it between my tits. I laid on top of him, placing my wet pink pussy above his mouth, I grabbed his cock and ran my tongue up down his swollen shaft, licking his balls, I wiped up wide and shoved his cock down my throat, I could his cock throbbing inside of my mouth. He was lapping away at my pussy like a little puppy dog would a bowl of milk! The way it sounded when he eats my pussy, is really turning me on! He laid behind me and started spooning my pussy, deep hard strokes, I could feel him pounding up against my ass thrusting his cock still deeper in my hot pussy, his balls slapping my pussy. He grabbed my tits and gave my nipples a good pinching, this shy boy was fucking me good! He placed me on all fours and started fucking me doggy style, he had his cock so deep in my pussy he was hitting parts unknown, smacking my tits. He pulled his swollen cock of my pussy and stuck it right in my mouth, I could taste my sweet pussy juices on his cock . I got on top of him so he could see my tight ass bounce up down on his cock. My tits were bouncing out of control he was fucking my pussy so good and I was loving it! I laid back on top of him placing his cock in my mouth in out as deep as it would go, I was trying to suck the life out of him. He was licking my swollen clit, it wasnt long and he was lapping away at my wet pussy again, Ive never had anyone eat my pussy the way he did. I got down on my knees, he stood up over me I was still stroking sucking his cock like there was no tomarrow, he shot a massive load all over my tits, it was so warm, I put his freshly cummed cock back in my mouth so I could get what ever was left, it wasnt much but how sweet it was!
Model:
Constance Devil
Studio:
DDFBusty.com
Info:

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:7413_constance-devil-and-tarzan_the-devil-went-down-to-cocksville.zip - 33.7 MB

Download VIDEO:
Old 08-19-2020, 02:09 AM #1440
Модератор

Модератор

Default DDFBusty.com- Laura cleans out his cock!

DDFBusty.com- Laura cleans out his cock!

Description:
Laura wears a frilly cleaning ladys outfit, as she waits on her busy boss David Perry. Dave_s clearly occupied with weighty matters, writing on a pad and laptop and puffing on his pipe. Laura cautiously interrupts him, not wanting to break his train of thought, but of course hes soon distracted by those legendary 40F floppers which are barely contained in the white and black lace of her uniform. Laura directs his face into her cleavage and soon hes squeezing her tits under the material. Miss M. has to remind this absent-minded professor to remove the pipe from his mouth before the serious activity begins, and then it does--with David and Laura both licking her tits simultaneously, and Laura getting on her knees on the brown leather couch so she can comfortably suck his rigid wang.

Laura jacks his johnson between her melons, then gets him down on his knees to lick her ass. Next he fucks her pussy from behind both while standing up and laying down alongside her. Laura climbs atop his pole and rides it as we watch the jiggling and swaying of her bells in high resolution pix and HD video captured in every horny detail by Denys DeFrancesco and his camera crews...
Model:
Laura Orsolya
Studio:
DDFBusty.com
Info:
File Name : 50808d1_1080_8000_Lovisa Nea_Classic pinup poses.mp4
File Size : 583.37 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:09:57
Video : AVC, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:8267_laura-orsolya-and-david-perry_laura-cleans-out-his-cock.zip - 41.4 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:50808d1_1080_8000_Lovisa Nea_Classic pinup poses.mp4 - 583.4 MB