Old 11-24-2020, 04:54 PM #32531
Модератор

Модератор

Default Facial Abuse - Her Forehead Tells A Tale

Facial Abuse - Her Forehead Tells A Tale

Description:
Facial Abuse - Her Forehead Tells A Tale - E743
Released: September 23, 2019

A bitter one, too. She took 3 guys in the ass. I had one guy not do the pretty girls stills so it would be a surprise when he sodomized her. So in goes JD, then Boots, back to JD, then in comes Sam with his Scud missile that sets off air raid sirens every time he pulls it out. He snuck it in her ass and you hear a whimper, then a moan, and a deep thrust... let's just say we didn't get too much anal, but what we did get was beautiful. Then the cock went right from her gaping asshole to her mouth. She was face fucked nice and good. Then we sat her down and dumped 3 loads on her face, in addition to two bottles full of yellow-d topped off by a high pressure stream chaser.

Cast:

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/f0f6db1f4dfba
Old 11-24-2020, 04:55 PM #32532
Модератор

Модератор

Default Hustler - Keira Croft

Hustler - Keira Croft

Description:
Keira Croft - Stepfamily Anal Massage
Released: March 5, 2020

Cast: Keira Croft

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/64dbbf163bdd2
Old 11-24-2020, 04:55 PM #32533
Модератор

Модератор

Default Girls Out West - Blair Oakley & Violet Devine

Girls Out West - Blair Oakley & Violet Devine

Description:
Blair Oakley & Violet Devine - Into Bed
Released: July 7, 2019

Cast: Blair Oakley, Violet Devine

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/8e7fc1573c8a5
Old 11-24-2020, 04:57 PM #32534
Модератор

Модератор

Default Spizoo - Norah Nova & Kacie Castle

Spizoo - Norah Nova & Kacie Castle

Description:
Norah Nova & Kacie Castle - Threesome
Released: August 23, 2019

Norah Nova and Kacie Castle are a sexy duo with an unstoppable sex drive. These skinny, slutty, little whores loves to share a hard cock together. Watch them trade on and off this lucky guy's cock as they moan in absolute bliss. They suck, lick, ride, bounce and grind on this rock hard dick. they love fucking together and couldn't be happier than when they receive a massive, thick load on their faces.

Cast: Kacie Castle, Norah Nova

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/415daa0a57066
Old 11-24-2020, 04:58 PM #32535
Модератор

Модератор

Default Hands On Hardcore - Linda Black

Hands On Hardcore - Linda Black

Description:
Linda Black - Can't Resist That Horny Maid
Released: September 4, 2019

Nick Moreno comes home from work and sees his hot maid Linda Black dusting the house. Her skin-tight costume and black mini-skirt make her big curvy ass stand out which gives him an instant boner in his pants. He confronts that brown-eyed bombshell, but once he sees her inviting cleavage, it's just a matter of seconds until he falls for her. Today's boy-girl Hardcore scene by the DDF Network starts with some wonderful cock sucking in his Beverly Hills mansion...

The cock-hungry hottie from Columbia can't stop sucking his veiny dick. He holds on to her head and bangs her face until she's ready to spread her legs and open her quim for his rod. Check out her big tits and watch him play with her hard nipples while banging her wet pussy over and over again. He slides his pulsating cock deep into that hot maid's juicy twat and makes her orgasm hard. Enjoy some crystal-clear 4K imagery and hear Linda Black moan ecstatically as chills of Hardcore pleasure run down her spine. He bangs her in the spoon position and lets her ride his dick in reverse cowgirl before squirting loads of boss cum across her big tits and all over her hungry mouth.

Cast: Linda Black

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/15e15ce9fa71b
Old 11-24-2020, 05:02 PM #32536
Модератор

Модератор

Default Mature NL - Di Devi

Mature NL - Di Devi

Description:
Di Devi - Wanna eat my hairy pussy
Released: September 26, 2019

This naughty mom wants to get her hairy pussy fucked by a horny toy boy

Cast: Di Devi

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/b48eba8cce5f1
Old 11-24-2020, 05:02 PM #32537
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fake Agent - Kaisa Nord

Fake Agent - Kaisa Nord

Description:
Kaisa Nord - Sexy busty model sprayed with cum
Released: November 1, 2019

Kaisa Nord had just finished meeting with some friends before she came into my office looking for some modeling work. Having just turned 26, the Russian babe was in Prague looking for work, and I told her how she could earn some good money in the adult industry. We decided to do a casting, so I started to shoot some photos, then asked her to strip for me. I shot her big tits, then she got into doggystyle position to show off her nice ass. Her curves made me horny, and I showed her how hard my dick was. Kaisa gave me a blowjob, then rode my dick cowgirl and reverse cowgirl style. I fucked her doggystyle over my desk, then missionary on it, pulled out, and then came all over her body.

Cast: Kaisa Nord

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/3cb0a73b169c9

Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/8f1d02604d929
Old 11-24-2020, 05:04 PM #32538
Модератор

Модератор

Default Girls Try Anal - Mona Wales & Paige Owens

Girls Try Anal - Mona Wales & Paige Owens

Description:
Mona Wales & Paige Owens - Mom's Anal Initiation
Released: January 26, 2020

Mona Wales is lounging in the living room when her stepdaughter Paige Owens passes by. They are warm and comfortable around each other, their love evident. Paige tells Mona she's going on a date. Hearing this, Mona seems a little insecure.Paige sits down and curls up with Mona, giving her a hug. She insists that she'll never take Mona for granted. She's so thankful to have a mother like her in her life. Especially since their relationship is a little... different.Mona muses that 'a little different' is an understatement as she lovingly strokes Paige's hair. She comments about how, even though things went down in flames with Paige's father, she's so happy to have a step-daughter like her. Of course, their love took a different route after Paige turned 18...

Cast: Mona Wales, Paige Owens

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/dbb1ba8b4376b
Old 11-24-2020, 05:05 PM #32539
Модератор

Модератор

Default Taboo POV - Zoe Sparx

Taboo POV - Zoe Sparx

Description:
Zoe Sparx - Slutty little attention whore wants to please step-daddy
Released: September 25, 2019

I don't even know why you are mad at me. Hello? Ugh God. You always do this. What is it this time? I stayed out too late? Didn't put gas in the car? Oh I know... was it the phone bill? I was texting too much again wasn't I? Well, you can't blame me. I am always trapped here, all the cute boys are out. I'm lonely, and bored. And then you are always giving me the silent treatment and it's driving me crazy! You know you could try to help...

You could tell me when I'm doing things wrong. We can like, talk and stuff. I mean you can even punish me I guess, if you want to. Just, I need some fucking attention! We can be cool, let's just talk. I know mom's really stressing you out. Oh, is that why you are always giving me the silent treatment? You need attention too? Look just pay my phone bill, don't tell mom and I can help you relax. I lean over and start rubbing the top of your pants. See, isn't that better. Don't worry, I just want to be a good girl and I don't want you to be mad anymore. I take your pants off slowly and undo my shirt revealing my cute perky tits in a tight pink bra. I can already tell you are less angry, and I haven't even done anything yet. I take my bra off and start squeezing my nipples. Yeah Daddy, play with my little titties. Squeeze them like little stress balls Daddy. I lick my hand and start rubbing your dick. I wanna squeeze your swollen cock. I'm a Daddy's girl huh? Giggling I continue stroking your cock while I shake my little yellow skirt in your face. You wanna see daddy? I pull my skirt up and show you my cute panties. Wanna see my kitty? I pull my panties down around my thighs. I grab your cock and start stroking up towards my little hairy pussy. This is Daddy's pussy isn't it? Yeah? I keep stroking your cock. I'm not gonna put it inside Daddy, I just wanna play. Bouncing all over, I start to stroke your cock with both my hands. I undo my skirt and slide my pussy down by your cock. I begin stroking your cock and rubbing my clit. I just wanna make you happy Daddy. I take your cock with both my hands and stroke it up and down as best I can. I can't believe how hard you are Daddy! Mommy never plays with you cock does she. I love it Daddy. I start stroking your cock and rubbing my little pussy again. Don't be so shy Daddy, I love giving you attention. I crawl up between your legs and start licking your cock and sucking the tip as I stroke you. Oh Daddy, you gotta let it all out. I begin rubbing your cock right against my tits. Give me your cum Daddy, I want it all over my tits Daddy! I keep stroking your cock until you explode all over me. I'm your little attention whore Daddy.

Cast: Zoe Sparx

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/c98fe7133b744
Old 11-24-2020, 05:06 PM #32540
Модератор

Модератор

Default Hot Crazy Mess - Zoe Bloom

Hot Crazy Mess - Zoe Bloom

Description:
Zoe Bloom - Oral Fixation - S5:E10
Released: November 1, 2019

Zoe Bloom has a bit of an oral fixation and a thing for her hot stepbrother. She makes sure that her bro knows she's interested as she walks around sucking things and lingers over him while checking him out after she walks in on him in the bathroom. When her overtures don't get Zoe the result she's after, she decides to just take the straightforward approach. Her stepbro wakes up one day to find Zoe in bed with him sucking off his morning wood!

Despite her brother's protests, Zoe refuses to give up his cock now that she's got what she wants. She urges her bro to escalate things even further. Eventually he agrees after Zoe gets on her hands and knees and wiggles that ass in invitation. Flipping his sister onto her back, he takes her to the tune of her loud moans of ecstasy. Zoe didn't just imagine one position when she fantasized about her brother, so she gets back on her hands and knees so he can do her doggy style. Then she rides his dick in cowgirl before switching to reverse cowgirl. That position is the perfect way to get her stepbrother off since he can admire the way Zoe's bubble butt jiggles. Putting Zoe back on her knees, her bro cums in her pussy for a creampie that leaves them both satisfied. Now that he's had his sister once, Zoe's stepbro wants to make sure she feels free to suck him off again any time.

Cast: Zoe Bloom

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/1498bdd38707c