Old 09-13-2019, 02:51 AM #78831
Модератор

Модератор

My little foot and shoe loving worm is all locked up in his cage - he can't be trusted you see, and I have a guest with me today. My lovely friend Ella is visiting and she's come to see the worm and find out what good he is. Unfortunately, all he's good for is being a verbal punchbag and licking shoes clean, so this is exactly what we do!
Models: Totally Tiffany Naylor

Duration: 5 min 47 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 210 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-13-2019, 02:53 AM #78832
Модератор

Модератор

You love the cute, innocent havoc I wreak on you: making you watch me flaunt my perfect body in front of you, imagining what it'd be like to just touch my soft skin, feel the bounciness of my tits and ass, and feel the warmth of my juicy, tight pussy. You're such a weak little virgin boy for me. You'll forever be MY virgin boy. Accept it: you'll never lose your pathetic v-card. You'll forever keep it in the back of your pocket, hoping that one day a girl will finally notice you and give you the chance you think you deserve. Until that day comes (never), you'll be watching me as I take control over your mind and dig myself deep into the darkest corners of your horniest thoughts. You'll stroke and cum to me while you face the harsh reality that no matter how hard you try, you'll always be my little virgin bitch.

Good boys will use:

LOVELINDSAY for 50% Markup
BITCH4LINDSAY for 100% Markup
SLAVE4LINDSAY for 250% Markup
SLUT4LINDSAY for 300% Markup
TAX4LINDSAY for 500% Markup
DEVOTED2LINDSAY for 1000% Markup
Models: Bratty Lindsay

Duration: 12 min 44 s
Size: 954 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-13-2019, 02:53 AM #78833
Модератор

Модератор

A Fan loved the original Blackmailed by my husbands partner that he requested we film another one. 
My husband’s business partner comes to our house and tells me that he will be withdrawing the funding from our business, because it is doing badly, unless he and I can come to an arrangement. I am surprised, what could I possibly do to help? I knew nothing about the problems that the business was facing, and I ask what kind of arrangement he has in mind. He gently mocks me saying that I must have some idea. That surely I've noticed the times he has tried to look down my top and up my skirt. I am shocked and outraged by his suggestion and reject his advances. Then I begin to plead with him. He tells me that he isn't going to do anything that I don't let him do. He tells me that he could leave right now and forget the whole matter but that if he does that, then the business will fail. I reluctantly agree and he sits beside me and tries to put his hand inside my top and then my bra. I try to stop him at first, but after he reminds me that Im supposed to be "helping" I let him continue. He pulls my top down and takes off my bra and starts fondling and kissing my breasts. Then he tries to slide his hand up my skirt, but I push it away. He tells me to open my legs so he can see my panties. After looking at them, he tries to slide his hand up my leg again and just touches my panties. I push his hand away again. This happens once more before he reminds me that we are in an "arrangement". I start to argue. He stops and makes me a drink. I don’t know that he has put a Silly Stuff in my drink to relax me and make me horny. I am still angry but soon the Silly Stuff starts to work and I let him resume his fingering of me with his hand inside my panties. He orders me to stand up and strip down to my panties, and to start playing with myself. He gives me a second drink as he sees the 1st wasn’t enough. Soon it becomes obvious that I am becoming turned on. He strips to his underwear and I see the bulge in his pants. He orders me on to my knees and to take his cock out. He mocks me about my husband’s penis, asking you how much bigger his is. I have to stroke and suck his cock. Then we lie beside each other and start to kiss. He slips his hand inside my panties while I stroke his cock. Eventually we fuck until we both cum and Im left with his cum dripping out of pussy.
Mandy Flores
Includes: BLOWJOB - HOUSEWIVES - WOMEN FOLLOWING ORDERS - CUMSHOT - COCK WORSHIP - MENTAL DOMINATION - Blackmail-Fantasy FANTASY - FUCKING - MINDFUCK - MILF 

Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 24 min 11 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 599 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-13-2019, 02:54 AM #78834
Модератор

Модератор

For beginners and the well trained cum guzzlers. Your not so secret desire to drink your own spunk has finally reached its peak and you are CRAVING a nice, hot load of cum in your wide open mouth. You're going to jerk and edge and work up a huge load for me today. This isn't just you eating your cum, it's you eating your cum for ME, and that's what makes it feel soooo good. As you stroke and build it up, the excitement grows and the resistance leaves until you get to the point where you so desperately want that full load in your mouth, swallowing every last drop. It tastes so good, it feels so good. This is how you cum now, into your mouth like the little cum guzzler that you truly are.
Models: PrincessCamryn

Duration: 12 min 25 s
Size: 918 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-13-2019, 02:55 AM #78835
Модератор

Модератор

For sure this is the first time and I'm so MAKING you do it! Isn't it so fucking up that I'm doing this to you? So mean and manipulative but here I am doing it! Gosh don't you just wonder what it's going to taste like? Icky! I mean fine though if I tell you to do it I guess you have no choice, welp, here we gooooo!
Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 11 min 12 s
Size: 247 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-13-2019, 02:55 AM #78836
Модератор

Модератор

You've cum a long way, my little sperm-drinking slut. You follow directions so well. I'm proud of you. Now you're ready to learn a lesson in discipline and patience . . . Be sure to repeat this lesson 7 times in 7 days for maximum effect. By the time I'm through with you, you'll be begging to progress to lesson 8!
Models: Princess Larkin

Duration: 12 min 3 s
Size: 116 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-13-2019, 03:03 AM #78837
Модератор

Модератор

This is a truly perverted confession from me to my FAVORITE FILTHY PERVERTS out there! You know who you are
Find out what kind of naughty, nasty things I still haven't confessed to you yet.Ever been to a nudist colony? I sure have.
Cum and stroke that hard cock while you listen to me be just as nasty of a pervert as you are! maybe even worse!
Models: MahaloMarcy

Duration: 9 min 46 s
Size: 549 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-13-2019, 03:05 AM #78838
Модератор

Модератор

After finishing her lengthy photoshoot, Anastasia is persuaded to give a generous, unscripted BTS blowjob for the camera to end the day with.
Models: themodelbuffet

Duration: 7 min 31 s
Size: 970 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-13-2019, 03:06 AM #78839
Модератор

Модератор

This video was a custom request and the name Michael is used throughout. This is a very involved script detailing actual experiences between the viewer and his hairdresser. There is a lot of dirty talk with language such as bad bitch, naughty bitch, etc. The video tells the story and then moves towards POV sex with the viewer. Setting is at the salon in the back room. Visit watchbrooke.com for your very own custom video!
Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 21 min 54 s
Size: 1.71 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-13-2019, 03:10 AM #78840
Модератор

Модератор

When there is a wet t-shirt contest, there is no contest when I'm involved. A wet, see-thru shirt, hugging My most perfect curves. I win every time!
Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 7 min 9 s
Size: 522 MiB
Download From AnzFile