Old 08-16-2019, 06:40 AM #68241
Модератор

Модератор

Sitting in just a bra I light up a cigarette. I start to get a little horny while smoking I caress my big boobs a big until I have to take them out of the bra. I grab my dildo and shove it into my pussy. Feels so good. I pound my pussy between hits of my cigarette and moaning. Sometimes I hold the cigarette in the hand that's pounding my pussy and sometimes I let it hand from my mouth. That dildo in my wet pussy and cigarette in my mouth felt so wonderful.
Models: AshleyJane

Duration: 5 min 41 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 370 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-16-2019, 06:45 AM #68242
Модератор

Модератор

You are completely strapped down and at My mercy, My newest addition to My milking farm! I want to extract as much seed as possible from you, and My venus 2000 milking machine is going to help Me do it. I very quickly drain you of your first orgasm, laughing as you struggle through some post orgasm Torment. I want your cock rock hard again immediately, so I suck on My middle finger before playing with that ass. Your second milking soon follows, it's clear your a fantastic addition to My milking farm. You beg Me to turn the machine down, but it just encourages Me to turn it up faster! Seeing as you liked My fingers in your ass so much, lets try an inflatable butt plug instead. Another orgasm is dragged out of you by My Venus, and your suffering is making Me so happy. You're crying and pleading Me to stop, and so I decide to try and make this more interesting. If you can manage to hold off cumming for the next 5 minutes, I will let you go free... can you last and resist My Venus machine whilst being smothered by My perfect ass at the same time? This clip was a custom request (the name Edward is mentioned) and is also available in'Mobile' format.
Models: MistressLolaRuin

Duration: 24 min 47 s
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-16-2019, 06:46 AM #68243
Модератор

Модератор

You've spent endless days searching for a Goddess with big natural tits like mine. Well loser, the search is over. good boys use markup codes. 50% NYLAFANBOY 100% NYLAGOODBOY 500% ADDICTED2NYLA 1000% BANKRUPT4NYLA
Models: GoddessNyla

Duration: 5 min 59 s
Size: 349 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-16-2019, 06:48 AM #68244
Модератор

Модератор

You're going to be my dirty little jerk off boy today. You're going to stroke you're cock exactly like I want you too. If you're a good boy I'm going to let you explode all over my big tits. Take your cock out of your pants. Start from your balls and go all the way up to the head. I don't want you to cum yet. I'm going to give you a countdown and when I get to 1 you're going to shoot your huge load all over my big huge beautiful tits.
Models: Lacie James

Duration: 9 min 54 s
Size: 737 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-16-2019, 06:49 AM #68245
Модератор

Модератор

This b/g video is shot in POV style, with camera angles varying between beautiful agony & a POV view of my pussy as we fuck. I say "fuck me" & at the end I ask permission to cum and I cum on command.
Models: Misha Mystique

Duration: 4 min 0 s
Size: 200 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-16-2019, 06:50 AM #68246
Модератор

Модератор

Have you been following me? You're such a handsome man. All full of life. Don't have anything better to do with your life than follow an innocent woman on the street? I'm bewitchingly beautiful, don't you think it is reason enough? And now you just entered here, in my house, in my bedroom and all the doors are locked.You don't believe how lucky you are. You never had a woman like me. As beautiful like me. Hot. Powerful. Sexy as Hell. How could you live this long without having sex with a woman like me? Wouldn't you give up years of your life to fuck a woman so perfect? Yes, I think you would. Actually, I know you will give up years of your life to me. Look at me. I am in a good shape for a 300 years old woman, don't you think? And you will help to keep me this way. Young, beautiful and powerful. That's the only think you are good for. You are a useful tool for me to glow of life.
You will give years of your life to fuck me. You love the Witch. You adore the Witch. You worship the Witch. I have all the power. I am Supreme. I am Supreme.I'm The Supreme Witch.
I glow of beauty and life... and now you are just... dust.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GOOD BOYS USE MY MARK UP CODES:
DOMME25 =25%
DOMME50= 50%
DOMME100= 100%
DOMME200=200%
DOMME500= 500%
DOMME1000= 1000%
Models: dommebombshell

Duration: 18 min 55 s
Size: 1.07 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-16-2019, 07:06 AM #68247
Модератор

Модератор

Love to worship big breasts? Like to be teased and taunted a little bit about your constant obsession about big tits? This clip and high priced set of tits is for you then!
Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 5 min 23 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 111 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-16-2019, 07:06 AM #68248
Модератор

Модератор

I've found you and you're already turned on by my dominating nature and my gu.ns. My sexy outfit has you trapped. I'll make you beg, and pay as I strip my clothes away. One last tease for you...
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 10 min 6 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 91.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-16-2019, 07:12 AM #68249
Модератор

Модератор

It's exam season as you are extremely stressed out! Lucky for you, your guidance counsellor has a an exercise that you can practice whenever you need to ride yourself of that pesky pre-exam anxiety, restless energy, or distracting thoughts so that you can focus on the task at hand. Imagine your surprise when you find out said exercise involves you getting your cock out and stroking it for her! Not only that but she lifts up her skirt to reveal a huge dildo and strap on which she uses to demonstrate the exact technique. You follow along, tugging to her specific instructions and blow a huge, milky wad all over her desk. To your surprise, you really do feel more focused!
Models: Brookelynne Briar

Duration: 12 min 42 s
Size: 578 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-16-2019, 07:18 AM #68250
Модератор

Модератор

Custom clip: "It's a clip about the "vacation" I'm having. It's my first vacation with my gf and all I can think of is you. It **** me that I can't watch your clips or chat with you. Please explain to me that I shodnt take vacations and lagh about how Much you fucked me up.. The attached picture reflects this vacation: it was taken in the early morning in the hotel after I staid awake the whole night waiting for you to send me pictures of you. (i was like this the entire night). You can see my gf feet as she was **** next to me. In the morning, when I told her I couldn't fAll **** she wanted to give me **** pills. Of course, the only thing that helped was the photos you sent the day after. Please do sph (this is as big as it gets). It would be great if you wear a sexy outfit and during the clip take it off to a bra and a thong...please use my name and **** me with humiliation and teasing...
Models: CearaLynch

Duration: 9 min 0 s
Resolution: 576 x 720
Size: 151 MiB
Download From AnzFile