Old 06-07-2019, 12:20 AM #30001
Модератор

Модератор

Here he is, rat assed tipsy and ready to really get fucked up. And would you look at that hopelessly pathetic little dick. I'm not even going to call it a dick, it's a clitty where there's a clitty there's a mancunt. But before we get started, here's what I'm going to do with you. You will take a deep, long whiff of either my vile of or my beautiful feet, depending upon my command. And when you're more relaxed and loose, I've got a nice BBC to fill that cunt. You bouncing away on my cock after opening your cunt with the , sniffing my feet... Christ, how much further can I take this? I know, go on and smack yourself in the balls. Total destruction. And when I do finally allow you to spill your seed, you're told to clean it all up by sucking it down.
Models: Pay To Obey Meggerz

Duration: 10 min 27 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 852 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 12:22 AM #30002
Модератор

Модератор

Great custom clip with no names used. "Could you make a 'hands free' foot fetish video, where you tell the viewer that he must reach orgasm by only looking at your feet, without ever touching his cock. You tell him to use a stopwatch to see how long it takes, and write it on a piece of paper. The first objective is to do it before the end of the video, if not he must try again until he manages ! Then he can try it again and again and try to reach new records for reaching hand free orgasms to your feet. You say your best slaves can do it in under a minute ! You say the faster the viewer can do it, the happier it makes you. You tell him to never take his eyes off your feet and to feel the tingle in his cock, and let the pleasure build up steadily until suddenly his cock explodes ! You say that it's an important step in his enslavement to your feet."
Models: Mackayla's Sinpire

Duration: 8 min 2 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 402 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 12:28 AM #30003
Модератор

Модератор

Like a good pet Lyla's slave waits for her by the door, waiting patiently for his owner to come home. She keeps a dog bowl there filled with water for him to lap up when he gets thirsty. It's also convenient because when she comes home she can also use it to wash her feet in, filling the water with dirt her feet picked up during the day. Now the slave has some nice Lyla flavored water to drink.
Models: Men Are Slaves

Duration: 3 min 58 s
Size: 73.6 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 12:28 AM #30004
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 7 min 48 s
Size: 210 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 12:28 AM #30005
Модератор

Модератор

*WEAR HEADPHONES WHILE WATCHING THIS CLIP FOR MAXIMUM MENTAL DOMINATION* There is no denying the fact you are gay. Yes, you heard me correctly. I know for a fact you are a cock sucking whore. You crave dick. After watching this clip it will seal your fate...you will be a full fledge dick licking whore.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 6 min 24 s
Size: 282 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 12:28 AM #30006
Модератор

Модератор

My itty bitty pink bikini top makes you so horny! My big tits look so good in it you can't take your eyes off them. The way I tease you and play with big boobs drives you crazy. I love making you feel weak with my big boobs so I'm going to let you jerk dick and worship their perfection.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 9 min 16 s
Size: 710 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 12:34 AM #30007
Модератор

Модератор

Come over here and sit down next to mommy I have some advice I need to share with you. Now I know you will be heading off to college soon and I want to make sure you are prepared for what will happen. See the other day when I accidently walked in on you after your shower I couldn't help but notice your tiny dick. I know being your step mom I haven't been around your whole life but I was concerned maybe you had a medical condition you hadn't told me about but when I asked your father about it he said you were perfectly healthy but have always just had a Teen 18+y tiny dick. I'm actually surprised given the fact that your father has an extremely large cock, but I guess some things aren't genetically passed down. Anyways, I'm concerned about your sex life in college with such a tiny dick, I think we both can agree you will be better off forgoing any attempts at sex and just focusing on your studies. Now of course you will have to have some type of sexual outlet and masturbation is probably the best bet for you. So let mommy teach you the correct way to jerk off such a tiny baby dick. I know you have probably been trying to jerk off with one whole hand like a man with a big cock but that's not the correct way. Here let mommy show you, we will do it together.....
Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 14 min 31 s
Size: 1.95 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 12:35 AM #30008
Модератор

Модератор

Wet, sloppy, like a cock possessed to be sucked! Watch me take all of this BBC. Don't be jealous lol
Models: LadyVictoria702

Duration: 2 min 46 s
Size: 341 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 12:36 AM #30009
Модератор

Модератор

This is the first part in an ongoing female domination series!Having a hot wife is going to be a lot more expensive than you thought. I put you in your place when you confront me about the exuberant charges on your credit card. My presence isn't free. You're going to have to spread your wallet open wide for me if you want to keep me around. I show off my gorgeous body to remind you how powerless you are to me and mind fuck you senseless.
Models: JessicaStarling

Duration: 4 min 8 s
Size: 196 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 12:37 AM #30010
Модератор

Модератор

Another loser who wants to fuck me, sigh how original. Its never going to happen, just look at me! Why would a girl like me fuck a guy like you? My perfect tits, plump ass oh the mention of my ass made your heart skip a beat huh? Haha so typical. You know maybe I could have fun with this. How about some humiliating ass worship loser? Get in there worship it, stick your tongue deep into that hole. Can you taste what I had for lunch yesterday? No then kiss it, try to suck some out. HAHA little loser tongue fucking my asshole. Now you can tell everyone that you fucked me. But everyone I tell will know the truth and have a great laugh at your expense.Dont forget to use one of my markup codes like a goodboy. Listed in order from lowest to highest Amieesgoodboy Amieespet Aamieeaddict Makeithurt Brokeforamiee
Models: I Want Amiee

Duration: 10 min 4 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 407 MiB
Download From AnzFile