Old 06-12-2019, 10:55 AM #37841
Модератор

Модератор

Summer keeps mud off My boots. Doesn't mean you get a break. I wore this pair of boots barefoot for hours and now my feet are sweaty. I unzip and pull off my boots, I shove my slippery toes at you. Keep licking and cleaning My sweaty feet! Eww!
Models: Miss Melissa

Duration: 3 min 51 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 142 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 10:55 AM #37842
Модератор

Модератор

I am washing the dishes when I get a phone call from my scientist husband. The dish soap spills all over my blouse and onto my chest. I feel a searing pain! I don't want to be a bad wife so I get through washing the dishes.... I turn around to see my boobs have grown triple in size!! I remember him saying that it wasn't dish soap that I spilled on myself once I calm down.... My boobs are absolutely massive now! I have to call my husband and let him know that I think
Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 6 min 0 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 125 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 10:56 AM #37843
Модератор

Модератор

I had my camera rolling during the whole BallBusting interview, See here why he was so scared of ME - JASMINE MENDEZ & why we had to cut so many times
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 15 min 58 s
Size: 822 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 10:56 AM #37844
Модератор

Модератор

Get high and do as I say. Stroke, and clip and buy more Bunny clips. Pay for clip after clip as you get int0xicated with my orders. You'll get so high for me, doing as I say feels so good. Getting higher and higher for Bunny feels like nothing else. You relax and smoke and stare at me. Enticing to stay here for a very long time. Edge and edge for hours. Keep smoking and holding it in. This is the Bratty Bunny Budget. Inhale and spend. Watch the intense tease. Add a Mark UP Code to your Order: 10% 'ADD MORE' 20% 'Pay Up!' 25% 'LOSER FEE' 50% 'Sissy Tax' 75% 'PAY MORE' 100% 'LOVE BUNNY' 500% 'Intox Fantasy TAX' 1000% 'GO BIG' SpoilBrattyBunny**** Send me A Gift!
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 15 min 35 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 916
Size: 406 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 10:56 AM #37845
Модератор

Модератор

How long are you going to last in this clip? My perfect pedicured feet are getting oiled up while I tease you with slippery foot rubs, scrunches, spreads, and wiggles, so I'm thinking not very long. It's not like you can deny your hungry cock when I'm encouraging you to stroke for my feet. My feet are your weakness and you're just too eager to drop down and pump for them! You belong down there, under my feet, writhing in pleasure because my feet are too perfect, too dominating, and too much for you to hold back. You belong to my feet. Now stroke for me, foot slave, and wait for permission to finally explode! Use the 69% markup code 'weak'
Models: Red Rabbit

Duration: 11 min 53 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.61 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 10:56 AM #37846
Модератор

Модератор

I've got something you want and you're willing to make a trade, whatever my conditions are. So here is my list of demands to go along with your initial payment. Only slightly humiliating and pricey. But I promise you, the titty tease is so hot, you'll be begging for more.
Models: Pay To Obey Meggerz

Duration: 9 min 49 s
Size: 800 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 10:56 AM #37847
Модератор

Модератор

You're back again. Did you miss my voice? You must be addicted to me. You cant help yourself. I start telling you exactly what you want to hear. I give you thorough jerk off instructions and a special cei at the end.
Models: lilcanadiangirl

Duration: 10 min 55 s
Size: 860 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 10:56 AM #37848
Модератор

Модератор

Let's play a game shall we? For each wine sip that I take you take a hit. At first for only 5 seconds. Ach.0hol makes me evil and i start toying with you and making you sniff for a longer **** of time.....teasing you while i turn your brain into mush and you do exactly what i demand!
Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 17 min 18 s
Size: 542 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 10:57 AM #37849
Модератор

Модератор

Hello My little submissive pet, get naked and get in your knees now slave! I want you to worship Me in My leather gloves. Just imagine these leather gloves are stroking your cock, not that I would ever touch you. Listen to My voice as you go deeper and deeper into submission. I'm going to totally mind fuck you into spoiling Me with all the divine things in life and My leather gloves take control over your mind.
Models: spoilt Princess G

Duration: 11 min 37 s
Size: 421 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 10:57 AM #37850
Модератор

Модератор

A seductive JOI/CBT custom. No verbal humiliation, no name used. "Thank you Mistress for your help and time. Please don't use any name in the video I would like a cbt instructions video. My favorite video by you is "Slap It", where you tell me to slap my dick and balls as I stroke. I know cbt isn't a listed category, but another video by you telling me to hurt myself has been something I have wanted for so long. I have even purchased some other videos by you that have cbt in them, but none match "Slap It". I hope that you can find time to give me another video like "Slap It" after all the tributes and gift cards. This is what I would like: I would like the video to start with you telling me to get naked an on my knees for you. I typically prefer cbt that is just with my hand and no tools, but I am okay with being told to hurt myself with string, rubber bands, hard-cover books, and wooden spoons, though I don't want to have to use more than that if any of that. I would like you to wear something similar to what you wore in "Slap It", something that shows a lot of skin and is tight around your body, and please be blonde with your hair down. You can tease me a lot throughout the video with your gorgeous body and tell me to stroke when I have a free hand. You can decide if I get to cum or not at the end. You could even tell me to pause the video and watch "Slap It" again with an extra stipulation and come back to the custom video before you decide if I can cum or not. Thank you, Mistress."
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 16 min 33 s
Size: 723 MiB
Download From AnzFile