Old 06-16-2019, 12:36 AM #40501
Модератор

Модератор

He wants to feel his cock inside her pussy so bad, but she enjoys teasing him too much to give him what he wants. Instead of fucking him she makes him lick her pussy until it is wet and juicy, then rubs it on top of his cock to tease him even more. Mistress Ash starts sliding her pussy up and down his cock while making him beg for an orgasm. She takes him right to the edge repeatedly but stops just short of an orgasm. Mistress Ash keep playing this cruel game of tease and denial until he finally can't hold it back any longer; she pulls away from his cock before his orgasm and he shoots his load without any touch at all.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 9 min 15 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 313 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-16-2019, 12:36 AM #40502
Модератор

Модератор

As a bonafide asshole addict, Steed can probably teach you little ass worshippers a thing or two. With the snap of My fingers, he just drops to his knees and buries his face in My soft, lace panties, begging and yearning for Me to allow him to slip his tongue in there so he can bury it deep in My ass. I mean, I get it. He's a slave; it's what slaves do. But the passion with which he kisses My ass.I am certain none of you losers have ever kissed a woman this passionately on the lips. That's how wonderful My pretty asshole tastes. We both know you'd ditch your wife or girlfriend to kiss My ass in a heartbeat. Yes, you're totally a pathetic loser for it, but again: that's what losers do. They lose. And today, all of you get to lose.to My ass. Although I have trained Steed to do all the work, it's amusing to spread My ass and watch him dive in even deeper. He - and all of you - would jump at the opportunity to be toilet paper for an ass this good. It makes Me laugh - especially because while he worships My ass, I stand there and make fun of him, verbally humiliate him, taunt him, tease him, and remind him of how hopelessly owned he is. And I know - you're jealous. But you need to remember that loser ass addicts on the internet can only achieve so much in life! Merely watching what you will never have is probably the best you'll ever achieve. So be useful for once: get off your ass and learn how to worship Mine. Give in and become My slave: search IWC for My POV store "Cordelia's Altar"
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 9 min 24 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.34 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-16-2019, 12:38 AM #40503
Модератор

Модератор

Giantess/humiliation video, with you playing the role of a dominating mother, who humiliates and crushes her speck sized son. You come home, fresh from working out for most of the day, and you sit down, take your shoes and socks off, and rest your feet on table, unaware that your son has shrunken on the table, and is now cowering in the shadow of your feet. Eventually you hear a noise down by your feet, and when you investigate, you lose it laughing at your pathetic speck sized son. You taunt and humiliate him for a bit, rubbing how much more powerful and superior you are to him, telling him he's not even a person anymore, let alone a man. All he is is a tiny bug, one that should be crushed. You think for moment about how to get rid of him, before you great a great idea. You stand up, and tell him not to go anywhere (Not like he could escape anyway). Laughing, you return wearing a huge strap-on, banging it on the table next to him. You taunt and humiliate him, enjoying how pathetic he is, a mere speck before your powerful cock. Finally, after some more teasing, you say goodbye as you Cru.sh him under the strap-on, relishing the moment. I'd like you to focus as much as possible on humiliating and making fun of the son, really making him feel as small as he is. For the son, if you can actually use something to represent a speck. Wear whatever you'd like to wear. **This clip is personalized**
Models: Miss Untamed

Duration: 15 min 54 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 505 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-16-2019, 12:38 AM #40504
Модератор

Модератор

I was kicked out of yoga studio because I kept breaking the rules and wearing slutty bimbo wear! hehehe The drags that run the studio won't let me practice there anymore because my big perky tits are never covered.... so now I just practice in my own space and wear whatever I want... including my clear stripper heels to workout in! Bimbos should always be made up and in heels.... and when it comes to light beginner yoga there is no excuse not be bimbofied! I move in such sexy ways and my tits just beckon for you to stare at them.... after all I was made and built for sex.
Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 9 min 36 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 198 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-16-2019, 12:48 AM #40505
Модератор

Модератор

A bratty girl with big fake tits makes you so horny. I know how my body affects you and I love to tease you with it even though you don't deserve it. I want you to jerk your tits for my big boobs just the way I tell you to and if you are a good boy I even might let you cum for me.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 11 min 53 s
Size: 922 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-16-2019, 12:50 AM #40506
Модератор

Модератор

My huge tits look amazing in my sports bra I just knew it would be the perfect top to tease you in today. Huge fake tits make your mind weak and they are right in front of you bouncing around. You are not allowed to cum unless I say so... but I have something a little special in mind for the finale.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 19 min 48 s
Size: 1.43 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-16-2019, 12:56 AM #40507
Модератор

Модератор

It's so easy to drain you, in fact it's laughable just how effortless it is. I have to do nothing, just be me. Just existing makes you pay. You look at my hot, tight body and that bulge throbs and you know you must make huge financial sacrifices and pay my pretty self any amount of money you can get your grubby hands on. You mean nothing to me. And that is why you pay me. You are addicted to the true humiliation of paying me for absolutely nothing. Seeing a young, undeserving mean bitch get richer, whilst hard working, deserving men get poorer. There are millions of you participating in this cruel irony. Even if you found the strength to stop paying me, there are countless other pay-bots ensuring I get richer and richer. I love taking it all and that's exactly what you will do today. Pay up BITCH...this addiction's never going to end. USE MARKUP CODES AT CHECKOUT: Loser4Jasmine Addict4Jasmine JasminesLoser
Models: Goddess Jasmine

Duration: 8 min 0 s
Size: 400 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-16-2019, 12:57 AM #40508
Модератор

Модератор

Shiny and pink. Sweet and seductive. You have a little fetish for shiny clothing on women, huh? I found you out, and now it's time to take you down.... addicting, stroking to my shiny pink outfit. My shiny pink gloves, to my shiny pink toes. You are mesmerized by this bright metallic material.
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 11 min 2 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 150 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-16-2019, 12:59 AM #40509
Модератор

Модератор

Default Madam Violet - iwantclips

Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 10 min 40 s
Size: 1 002 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-16-2019, 01:10 AM #40510
Модератор

Модератор

It's nice seeing you again, I have a special game for us to play today. I'm going to take you to the edge of orgasm and maybe I will or maybe I won't let you cum. Can you hold out for nearly 10 minutes of stroking to my beautiful body? Can you stay hard without cumming looking at every inch of my Goddess body? You're already hard looking at my pretty round ass and that already makes you want to cum right away. Remember, you don't get to cum unless I say so. You're going to stroke your cock really good until you get to the edge for me, I know exactly what it takes to make you cum too. I know how to use my body to get you so close, my words will get you even closer. Do you think you can make it? Lets go to the point where you nearly can't take it anymore. I'm going to take you right to the edge, over and over and over.
Models: Femdom Life Coach

Duration: 9 min 32 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 77.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile