Old 07-13-2019, 09:18 PM #52841
Модератор

Модератор

I can't decide. So I'm going to try them all on and you pick the color!
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 9 min 17 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.10 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 09:21 PM #52842
Модератор

Модератор

I know how much you love your country and I know how much you love jerking that cock for Me. So what better way to celebrate Independence Day than combining the two together! I have a special way that I want you pumping that cock and if you're lucky, you'll have your own explosive firework show at the end
Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 7 min 9 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 504 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 09:35 PM #52843
Модератор

Модератор

What kind of a person wants to hate themselves as much as you do? What kind of person wants their insecurities and flaws brought to light? What kind of POS wants someone to make them feel this way? I can count off all of the ways that you are disgusting and gross. I bet you want to be able to put your dick into something other than a blowup doll, but no one is ever going to want to fuck something as nasty as you. As if life weren't bad enough to you already, you want to be humiliated, this is the only way you can get hard. You jerk off to how much everyone around you hates you. You jerk off to how much you hate yourself. Only someone truly pathetic could jack off to these things. I bet you cry yourself to **** knowing that you are the reason why you don't get laid or why you have a terrible life. I don't pity you!
Models: JessiBelle

Duration: 10 min 53 s
Size: 322 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 09:35 PM #52844
Модератор

Модератор

coerced-fem This clip include:Coerced Crossdressing, Coerced FEM #Gender Transformation, #Magic Transformation, #Sissy, #Sissy Bitch, #Sissy Slut, #Sissy Task, #Sissy Training, #Sissy1, #Sissyboy, #Transformation Fetish, Don't forget to MARK IT UP with one of the codes below : ! ! ! Markup4AnaBellaGoddess , LoserPayMe , SmallDickBeta for AnaBellaGoddess , Sissy for AnaBellaGoddess , PayPig for AnaBellaGoddess , Bitch for AnaBellaGoddess , StraponSlut for AnaBellaGoddess , chastityboy 4 AnaBellaGoddess , RipYouOff
Models: anabellagoddess

Duration: 7 min 40 s
Size: 158 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 09:37 PM #52845
Модератор

Модератор

You love my tits. You would so much rather jerk off to my perfect tits than even think about touching your wife. She is nothing compared to me. Stroking your cock to my tits feels so much better than actual sex with your wife. That's why me and my tits deserve it all from you, because my tits are so much bigger and better than your wife's will ever be.
Models: MissLuscious

Duration: 3 min 37 s
Size: 317 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 09:39 PM #52846
Модератор

Модератор

Some beautiful close-up POV shots of a German girl dipping her feet in and out of flip-flops and generally shoeplaying.
Models: FTMV Productions

Duration: 5 min 31 s
Size: 488 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 09:42 PM #52847
Модератор

Модератор

It has been proven that listening to and repeating affirmations on a regular basis can essentially re-program your subconscious mind. I have developed these affirmations specifically for those of you who are interested in learning to like the taste of your cum, or those of you who just want to dive deeper into CEI. Listen to Me, watch Me on your screen, and repeat after Me. Follow My instructions as I take you deeper into trance and have you stroking your dick to Me. By the end, you will be swallowing it all like a good boy for Goddess.
Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 11 min 57 s
Size: 367 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 09:44 PM #52848
Модератор

Модератор

Sit back, breath deeply, relax. Get ready for the sexiest, most entrancing tit worship loop you've ever seen. My huge natural tits are almost bursting out of this shiny red outfit. My cleavage is so full and juicy, it makes your mouth water with desire. The moment I unzip the bodysuit makes your heart skip a beat or two as you impatiently wait for the topless tease. Everything about this is just perfect. Good boys will use the code "YesMissAlisandra" at the checkout and pay double while losers should use "DoubleForLosers". "HumanATM4U" = 200% "iLoveFindom" = 500% "All4MissA" = 1000% As a bare minimum, use "GIVE100" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% of item's value.
Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 6 min 4 s
Size: 275 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 09:46 PM #52849
Модератор

Модератор

Slow seduction is one of my favorite ways of getting into the minds of my slaves. I want you to focus, watch me sway my hips back and forth, making you more and more excited by the second. I can tease and taunt you all I want, but it's only fun unless I command you to hold your orgasm... Staring at my immaculate body only makes you want to blow your load the moment you see me, but you're not going to. You're gong to hold it until the end, like a good boy. Prove yourself to me, let me fuck your mind, guiding you deeper and deeper into temptation. Let your fantasies come to life, and watch all of your inhibitions slowly slip away. Show me how bad you want that orgasm, how badly you need to cum for Goddess Angel... Ready? Use Makeup codes to be a special good boy!: GOODBOY4ANGEL: 10% GODDESSANGEL: 30% ALWAYSFORANGEL: 50% ANYTHINGFORANGEL: 100% ANGELISMYGOD: 500% ANGELALWAYS: 1000%
Models: Goddess_Angel

Duration: 11 min 55 s
Size: 1.02 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 09:46 PM #52850
Модератор

Модератор

Danielle Maye has gorgeous size 7 elegant feet that i have desperately wanted wrapped around my cock since the moment i met her. when one day she comes up to me and says 'baby i want to give you a foot job' i instantly dropped my trousers and let her get to work on my nice hard cock. watch this video to see what a good job this naughty little lady does with her feet, wanking it with her soles facing me then turns over on all fours to wank it whilst i have a perfect view of that arse and tight little pussy, the view is so amazing it cause s me to shoot a huge load all over those perfect soles. Danielle Maye XXX
Models: Danielle Maye

Duration: 6 min 55 s
Size: 166 MiB
Download From AnzFile