Old 07-01-2019, 08:46 AM #47001
Модератор

Модератор

Ivory wakes to find her Step-Brother at her feet. She quickly realizes that her Step-Brother is horny for her soles and thinks to use it to her advantage. She will give her naughty Step-Brother a footjob if he does her chores. He agrees and she begins rubbing her soles all over his cock. She strokes him until he cums all over her soles.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 9 min 12 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 539 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-01-2019, 08:47 AM #47002
Модератор

Модератор

It 's been a while since I 've allowed you to stroke for Me. So go ahead and pull it out , but I want you to dry jerk it this time. Why? I want you to feel the friction , feel the burn.
Beat it hard and fast until you 're right on the edge. I want it to hurt. Squeeze and pull like you 're milking it for Me , but DO NOT CUM until I give you the word. I want you to jerk it until you walk funny tomorrow.

Will I allow you to cum? Follow all of My instructions carefully , and just maybe I 'll give you the best orgasm ever.
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 21 min 47 s
Size: 731 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-01-2019, 08:48 AM #47003
Модератор

Модератор

Default AnikaFall - iwantclips

Models: AnikaFall

Duration: 19 min 9 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 1.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-01-2019, 08:52 AM #47004
Модератор

Модератор

My silky pur will seduce you into weakness for these hot , young tits. They 're perfect. Exactly as they are. I 'll tease you with My cleavage while I tell you how a pervert like you doesn 't deserve them , but you 're still gonna stroke your cock til your mind is numb , getting weaker with every little flash of nipple.
Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 6 min 24 s
Size: 371 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-01-2019, 08:54 AM #47005
Модератор

Модератор

"I dont even care if hes watching.. he 's in chastity so he 's just gonna hurt by watching." Watch and wish loser slave.. you wish you could get some pussy dont you? "Too bad his wife wont fuck him anymore. he can 't even please her.. That 's why he 's My slave haha " I slide my panties to the side so my bf 's dick can get in.. watching and hearing Me only Torments your dick even more. I tell him to fuck Me from the back and right when I tell him let 's cut to continue off camera , he ends up hitting My pussy in the perfect spot. OMG that keeps Me right there , feeling his perfect cock inside Me.. hitting My gspot.. My pussy is so good , he cums as he plays with it.. It drips out of My pussy and as My slave , I command you to eat it off of the floor like a worthless cuck.
Models: Empress Jennifer

Duration: 10 min 5 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 300 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-01-2019, 08:54 AM #47006
Модератор

Модератор

A hot blonde is back once again to finish the job that she has not been able to finish in two attempts. Though this feeble guy does have a heart condition and is not supposed to have orgasms , he is still around after two coerced male orgasms given by her. This time , she does not intend on failing.
As he has told his friends it is her trying to get him , she is not supposed to be there. But , she slips in and w en the feeble guy sees her he can 't believe it. He tries to call out for help , but she again does some hand over mouth action and keeps him quiet. She tells him that he has been lucky the pat two times , but this time she will ride him to his ultimate end.
She immediately gets up on him and riding him even though he struggles with what little might he has. He tries to push her off , but she simply takes his arms and pins them under her knees holding them there as she fucks him to get another coerced male orgasm.
He repeats familiar things like this will end him. She does not care. This is what she wants. She gets then exactly what she wants as his coerced male orgasm is so strong he flails as he cums then immediately falls ****. This excited her once again and she gets off with an orgasm of her won then gets off him to finally and checks to see if he is still able to rouse.
It looks as though this time she has finally done it. She is so excited and hopeful that this time he will be done for good. She covers him up quickly to conceal what she just did and then sneaks out of the room , confident that this coerced male orgasm was the magical one that finally did the trick.
Included in this clip : Coerced Male Orgasm , Riding , Hand Over Mouth , Pinning , Struggle , Femdom , Fantasy , Blondes , Blonde Riding , Fucking to End Him
Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 10 min 19 s
Size: 365 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-01-2019, 08:56 AM #47007
Модератор

Модератор

Good morning loser. You no longer have to dream about waking up and jerking your morning wood to me. I give you that privilege , so start jerking...
Models: Taylor Marie

Duration: 11 min 11 s
Size: 838 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-01-2019, 08:57 AM #47008
Модератор

Модератор

We 're now on Day 8 of My 31 Days of JOI series.

Today you 're going to tug for My tits and only My tits. Shouldn 't be much of a stretch since the majority of you are weak addicted dick -fapping perverts , for My big perfect boobs.

Tit man , ass man or Violet man , I made this clip especially hot. Don 't miss out , and make sure you have Days 1 -7 as well.

Show Me how much you need My JOI clips. MARK IT UP with one of the following codes when you check out.

1GOODBOY
MYGOODBOY
SERVINGVIOLET
LOSERABUSE
BROKEFUCKTAX
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 10 min 3 s
Size: 743 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-01-2019, 08:58 AM #47009
Модератор

Модератор

Reuploaded By popular request. Once again unlock for the sheer purpose of torment , H stands ready to be bound and abused. I handcuff his wrists , then use steel leg cuffs to bind him to the wall -attached furniture. He 's not going anywhere. For the next 13 minutes he endures relentless tease and denial...made to feel my bare ass grinding on his cock , unable to move , my breasts pushed against his chest , unable to reach out and touch them , completely powerless when I spit in and slap his face. But the near nonstop tight grip handjob may be the most tormenting of all. Brought to the edge multiple times only to be let go , H eventually needs to cum...and of course I 'm going to abandon that too. Bound &amp ; ruined...I leave him staring emptily at his cum spewed across the floor from an orgasm he barely even felt , knowing I 'm going to make him clean it up with his tongue.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 13 min 5 s
Size: 428 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-01-2019, 09:01 AM #47010
Модератор

Модератор

I SAW YOYR FAT WIFE THE OTHER DAY...AND OMG SHE IS GROSS. NO WONDER YOU HAVE BECOME SO OBSESSED WITH ME.... I AM ON ANOTHER LEVEL..... I AM A GODDESS AND SHE IS **** ON MY SHOE.... SO FAT AND UGLY... NO WONDER YOU CAN ONLY GET HARD FOR ME NOW..... YOU ONLY CUM FOR ME....
Models: PRINCESS-CHERYL

Duration: 6 min 8 s
Size: 307 MiB
Download From AnzFile