Old 07-12-2019, 05:59 PM #51981
Модератор

Модератор

There's nothing better than a pair of perfect tits attached to a powerful Goddess. Even when I'm just wearing a plain white tee, you find yourself weak for my tits.
Models: GoddessAbena

Duration: 8 min 0 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 665 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-12-2019, 06:07 PM #51982
Модератор

Модератор

Enjoying the warm summer afternoon in my flip flops. Watch my warm feet play with my shoes.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 4 min 53 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 362 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-12-2019, 06:13 PM #51983
Модератор

Модератор

Default Carmencalle - iwantclips

Models: carmencalle

Duration: 10 min 44 s
Size: 1.10 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-12-2019, 06:15 PM #51984
Модератор

Модератор

Mommy Kyaa calls you into her bedroom, she's sipping tea and relaxing after a long day at work. After slipping her heels off and teasing you with her toes she calls out your foot fetish and makes you confess your perverted desire for Mommy's feet. She has a surprise for you... she's known about your foot fetish for a while and has decided to make you lock your little pee-pee in chastity. Before you are put into the device you will be allowed to make a cummy mess for Mommy's feet! A taboo and sexy foot fetish tease with a cum countdown for my horny betas. Make a worship puddle then lock your cock in chastity! Contains: foot fetish, feet, barefoot, toes, pedicure, French Pedicure, femdom, female domination, humiliation, jerk off instruction, orgasm control, cum countdown, chastity, chastity lockup POV, taboo, Mommy fetish, Mommy Kyaa, Goddess Kyaa
Models: Goddess Kyaa

Duration: 10 min 52 s
Size: 338 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-12-2019, 06:16 PM #51985
Модератор

Модератор

Hey, loser. You probably noticed that I'm not wearing any sexy lingerie or a bikini today. Nope, I'm just wearing a cute pair of shorts, a tank top, and some sneakers. This is just an everyday outfit that I would wear out anytime, but I still look sooo ridiculously pretty, don't I? It doesn't matter that I'm not wearing latex or fetish gear, you're still so fucking desperate to jerk your cock to Me. You can't help it, your addiction has gotten out of control! You see the preview image flash on your screen and you immediately feel a compulsion to buy this clip and jerk your fucking cock to Me. I'm so right, aren't I? It doesn't matter what I wear; you'll still jerk it.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 10 min 18 s
Size: 533 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-12-2019, 06:16 PM #51986
Модератор

Модератор

Go ahead, take your dick out at work. In your little office or even in your cubicle. You're going to jerk it at work! Do what I say for this work day Jerk Off Instruction. You know, you cannot say no when it comes to masturbating when and how I tell you. Don't get caught you horny jerk-a-holic!
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 14 min 17 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 255 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-12-2019, 06:16 PM #51987
Модератор

Модератор

Silly slave, your balls are in existence purely for my sole entertainment. I love instructing you on how to make it hurt really good for me. You're going to need a spatula, spoon or something to spank yourself and something else. The sound of my laughter gives you the courage to keep on beating. You love being my little entertainer.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 13 min 2 s
Size: 963 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-12-2019, 06:19 PM #51988
Модератор

Модератор

Aww, what? Were you expecting to open the video to just see a pretty girl telling you how to jerk off? Aww, not today! Wanna know why? Because I'm sick of you NOT following my instruction! I KNOW that you don't actually do as I say. As soon as you open up that video, you can't help yourself...you just start furiously masturbating and don't stop until you cum...far too prematurely! Well we're going to put an end to that right now. Today, I have a fully functional cock of my own to use for demonstration, to prove to you that you are far better off following my instructions. And you should be thanking me profusely, because this is doing you a GREAT service. You and I both know the only orgasms you have ever had or will ever have are in your own hands, and how pathetic would that be to go your entire life never having an actually GOOD, MIND-BLOWING orgasm? So, you are going to do exactly as I do, obeying my words and mimicking my movements, and if you truly build up that cum the way I tell you to, I promise, you are going to have the best fucking orgasm of your life! Oh yeah, and one more thing. I don't think you actually Consumer cum when I tell you to either. You're going to do it today, and you're going to fucking love it. Wanna know why? Because you're going to be watching ME do it, and doing exactly what I do!
Models: JaniraWolfe

Duration: 16 min 29 s
Size: 1.41 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-12-2019, 06:25 PM #51989
Модератор

Модератор

I Grew up beating up boys and now I get Paid for it! Lol I LOVE MY LIFE! Custom: Theme: Youre pretending that youre working out in a gym and this guy comes to you being sexist. You challenge him to a fight and he learns a valuable lesson.It starts with you working out doing exercises on the floor. Youre wearing a white tank top and long gym pants and sneakers and socks. This short guy (with gym attire on but shirtless) comes up to you and says this. Guy: Hey times up. You: Excuse me? Guy: See I always workout in this area around this time. You got to go. You: I dont see your name on it. Guy: Im not going to tell you again. Leave! You: Make me. Guy: Oh Ill make you. See youre a woman and Im a man . We are always superior. You: A man? When I first saw you I thought you were a ****. Guy: You think thats funny? You: Yeah I do. Tell you what, since youre such a man and youre superior you wouldnt have any problem fighting me for your little workout spot? He laughs. Guy: You challenging me to a fight? You: Thats right. You beat me I wont exercise in your area again. If I bConsume then its my workout spot from now on. Guy: No way. You: Whats wrong? Scared a woman can beat your ass? Guy: Just leave. You: Im not going anywhere. Since you interrupt my workout Im going to have to finish my workout on you. Guy: Are you serious?You then walk to the open area where theres a mat place on the floor. You: Im waiting shorty. You then do the figure gesture telling him to come on. Guy: Ok you got it. He walks to the mat. You both start stretching. You then start taking off your shoes and socks. Guy: What are you doing? You: Got a problem with this? Guy: What? Youre going to stink me to death? PU. You laugh. Guy: Youre not going to strip in infront of me are you? You: You wish. Come on lets see how strong you are Mr. tough man. Guy: You ask for it.You both go for the test of strength and you Coerce him to fall on the mat with ease. He looks surprised. You: Want to go again? He gets up and tries again and you throw him. Youre walking around saying, You look small from down there He gets up, growls then grabs you from behind. He tries to throw you but hes too weak. You grab him in a headlock laugh then give him a nuggy on top of his head then throw him to the floor. You: Thats all you got? Hes looking really frustrated; he hesitates then charges after you. You kick him in the stomach then scoop slam him on the floor. He yells in agony. You then stomp him on the stomach then on the face. You plant your foot right over his face and say, You like that? Oh not so tough now Mr. Macho man. You then put him in a head scissors. You got it in real tight. He starts tapping. Oh were not done yet. You get up and take a breather while looking down at him. Then you tell him to getup! You pick him up and (if possible) lift him up over your head. He blurts out whoa!! You: I could easily break you in half, but since Im in a good mood.You then let him down gently. Hes on the floor gassing for air. You squat down and tell him, You give up? Had enough? He says, Yeah you win. (You stand back up). You: Goes to show you that not all women are weak and defenseless, especially towards little twerps like you. As soon as you turn your back he gets up, growls and runs after you. You quickly lay flat on your back and catch him with a kick to the balls. You say, I guess you didnt have enough. You then grab his arms and leg press him in the air. You tell him, How does it feel to be defenseless and weak by a woman huh? You press him numerous times in the air then hold him up. The camera shows a close up of your feet pressing his stomach. You then say, My legs are stronger than your whole little body. How pathetic is that? I could easily spin you around. You then let go of his arms but you're still pressing him in the air while his arms are spread out. You then throw him over with your legs. You get back up and look down at him. Hes on the floor on his back ****. You walk away.
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 13 min 33 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 684 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-12-2019, 06:28 PM #51990
Модератор

Модератор

Your morning routine is SO BORING. That's why I have a little task for you to make it more exciting. Your mornings are going to be way more memorable after you add this to your morning routine! Good boys send tributes & use markup codes: $10 ~ appreciation $25 ~ beta tax $50 ~ small dick tax $100 ~ cum tax $666 ~ sacrifice +50% ~ KezBetaTax +100% ~ KezJunkie +500% ~ WeakForKez +1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 6 min 24 s
Size: 373 MiB
Download From AnzFile