Old 07-12-2019, 08:04 PM #52021
Модератор

Модератор

You enjoy My little JOI tests and challenges. Excited to see what I have in store for you today? This one is simple, there are only two rules: Do not stop stroking unless I tell you to, and stroke to the rhythm that I set. Oh, if you cum too early you will pay a fine. This test will really set the boys apart from the other boys LOL! But really, let's see what kind of stamina you have, shall we?
Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 15 min 30 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 575 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-12-2019, 08:11 PM #52022
Модератор

Модератор

Steed is going to **** at the foot of the bed right now with the fresh scent of my musky asshole all over his face. After hours of reading (while sitting on his face), I at last finished Tolstoy's 'War and Peace'. As a reward (or perhaps just adding insult to injury, as I am wont to do), I had Steed literallyÂ*kiss my assÂ*and thank me for the privilege.Â* I furthermore had him bury his face deep in my perfect, firm, round ass and rub his face all over my sacred asshole. I relaxed on the bed as he toiled away, kissing and licking, sucking and sniffing my beautiful asshole - all while I laughed at him and reminded him that his face belongs stuck up between my ass cheeks, buried and given only my asshole to breathe through.Â* Such a little asshole sucker, ha! Look at how passionate he is, kissing my asshole like a lover! It's endlessly amusing, and I love that all of you are willing to do anything for the chance to do the same. Buy now if you're a little ass slave
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 6 min 17 s
Size: 431 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-12-2019, 08:11 PM #52023
Модератор

Модератор

Are you ready to become a good little cumlover for me? Ready or not, I'm going to turn you into one today. I have a way with cum cravers, a special touch. I know just how to make you go through with it. I've learned that one of the very best techniques for getting a shy little cumslut to eat his own semen is to make you want it unbearably. To make you drool and beg for it. To make you desperate for that hot sticky load, and desperate to have an orgasm at all. Long, hard edges with plenty of stripping and teasing along the way. You're so close to coming, you can't even bear it. And then I tell you to ruin your orgasm. The frustration is blinding. You want that load of jizz more than anything. It's so close yet so far away. The second buildup is even more intense. You can't think of anything now except finally tasting that sweet cream. You need an orgasm. You need to slurp it down. You're so close to the big moment, and then...I tell you to ruin it again. Have you ever wanted it so badly before? With two ruined orgasms and a third building up, you look at my nearly naked body, and you're desperate. Whether you can go through with it isn't even a question now, because it's no longer a choice. It's become a need. The only thing you can think is please, please let me swallow my cum this time...
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 28 min 6 s
Resolution: 1072 x 1 906
Size: 720 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-12-2019, 08:13 PM #52024
Модератор

Модератор

I want you to listen carefully and do as I say jerk when I tell you to and stop when I tell you to.
Models: JessWest

Duration: 8 min 54 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 374 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-12-2019, 08:17 PM #52025
Модератор

Модератор

Lick. Suck. Slurp. It is the time to practice your cum eating for me today but not just one way…THREE ways. I want to give you multi-JOI in three different HOT outfits. I am going to be extremely sensual as I tease you in the most erotic ways, and then Coerce you to cum THREE different times and eat it my way! It is going to be seductive, dominating, instructive, and beyond exhilarating when you eat three of your loads continuously for Goddess. Lick, suck, slurp whatever I want you to do. First, it's going to start off easy and test your obedience every time making you go deeper for me. Get ready loser, this ones going to be epic. Consists of: CEI, Cum Eating Instruction, JOI, Jerk Off Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Tease Goddess, Sensual Domination, Cum Play, Cum eating, sub instructions, slave task, cock control, orgasm control, multi level cei, goddess worship, femdom, female domination, female supremacy, mind fuck, mental domination, body worship, jerk off encouragement, tit worship, ass worship, implied nudity, cleavage, body worship, cock tease,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 50 min 1 s
Size: 2.42 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-12-2019, 08:19 PM #52026
Модератор

Модератор

You love watching me rub lotion onto my toes.. Softly rubbing and touching my toes and soles.. Getting softer and softer as I rub the lotion in... My perfect princess feet arching and stretching as I rub... (no audio) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! livingforprincess clarasgoodboy ClarasWallet TributingPrincess PrincessesLoser ClarasLoser
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 6 min 0 s
Size: 699 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-12-2019, 08:20 PM #52027
Модератор

Модератор

Hey, loser. You probably noticed that I'm not wearing any sexy lingerie or a bikini today. Nope, I'm just wearing a cute pair of shorts, a tank top, and some sneakers. This is just an everyday outfit that I would wear out anytime, but I still look sooo ridiculously pretty, don't I? It doesn't matter that I'm not wearing latex or fetish gear, you're still so fucking desperate to jerk your cock to Me. You can't help it, your addiction has gotten out of control! You see the preview image flash on your screen and you immediately feel a compulsion to buy this clip and jerk your fucking cock to Me. I'm so right, aren't I? It doesn't matter what I wear; you'll still jerk it.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 10 min 18 s
Size: 533 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-12-2019, 08:22 PM #52028
Модератор

Модератор

I've done it again. Once I start I just can't stop...sucking your cock or doing naughty things outside? Both of course. Back in my three seasons room I am showing off for you in my flirty skirt, tight low cut top, push up bra, and small white thong. I beg and plead to suck your dick because it has been all I can think about. I really need it. So I do as you say! Taking off my top, standing on the footstool so that anyone can see me, and counting down at the end for your cum. Won't you let me take it in my little mouth? I've opened wide for you...go ahead and tug on my pigtails and pull me down onto your lap.
Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 11 min 4 s
Resolution: 480 x 864
Size: 359 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-12-2019, 08:27 PM #52029
Модератор

Модератор

Watch to find out why Godess Melanie's slaves worship the ground she walks on. Her slave is Coerced into domestic servitude and tight bondage helpless to resist her strict discipline. She stands inches from his face wearing sexy wedges with long straps that wrap around her ankles, her toes so close to his mouth he can almost taste them. She uses her hot feet to tease and punish him while he is Coerced to work while restrained and unable to move. He licks her dirty shoes clean in hopes of getting to taste her perfect Goddess feet.
Models: ObeyMelanie

Duration: 11 min 22 s
Size: 301 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-12-2019, 08:28 PM #52030
Модератор

Модератор

Your weakness? My body in SHINY catsuit, bodysuit, leggings. My shiny overknee platform BOOTS. WORSHIP me, like a good little pig! You must STROKE it for your Goddess, but today NOT instruct how to jerk it, do it as you like... I dont want to care about your MASTURBATION today. Im generous and SELFISH! FOCUS only me! You CANT escape even if you try! Rub your COCK ,as you like. Im a pure PERFECTION from head to toe. I have POWERFUL mind, strong CHARISMA, erotic personality. Sensual EROTIC domination, shiny dress and me! I can RULE your life! Your weakness for shiny clothing will bring you PLEASURE yet PAIN. My ROUND ass... LONG legs.... BIG tits always GRAB your attention. As soon as I TEMPT you are TRAPPED. Just ENJOY and let me... and my sweet sensual MOANS guide you towards complete SUBMISSION.
Models: GiliSkyQueen

Duration: 17 min 38 s
Resolution: 1072 x 1 920
Size: 1.21 GiB
Download From AnzFile