Old 06-09-2019, 10:20 AM #31511
Модератор

Модератор

What a nice treat that I'm allowing you to Consumer own cum! It's getting to the point where just to get hard you have to think about eating your own cum. I've really done a number on you. I've turned you into My mindless cum eater! This is the only holiday treat for losers like you. What else could you possibly deserve? Hmmm, oh I know! NOTHING. Stroke to My perfect body, go on. I know just thinking about this has you rock hard. Might as well start stroking. Stroke like the loser that you are and get ready to enjoy your holiday treat.
Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 8 min 58 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 782 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 10:20 AM #31512
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress Alexis Grace keeps her slave in an inescapable steel chastity tube, completely denied from erection and orgasm. He has been made into her personal fuck toy; it makes her very aroused to deny him while she uses him for sexual pleasure. She inserts his chastity tube inside her warm pussy; he can feel nothing while locked away. She rides his dildo face gag until she cums, using him as nothing more than her owned fuck toy.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 10 min 39 s
Size: 318 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 10:21 AM #31513
Модератор

Модератор

Good morning loser. You no longer have to dream about waking up and jerking your morning wood to me. I give you that privilege, so start jerking...
Models: Taylor Marie

Duration: 11 min 11 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 838 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 10:30 AM #31514
Модератор

Модератор

Are you a good boy? Do you really have what it takes to be at the top of my list? A Goddess like me is always busy and has no time to waste on the unexperienced and the frauds. Only the truly committed get to stay in my kingdom. Today I have a special task for my truly remarkable slaves. It's so easy you won't even believe it. All you have to do is stroke that cock for my immaculate body and open wide.
Models: HarleyLaVey

Duration: 11 min 13 s
Size: 1.59 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 10:33 AM #31515
Модератор

Модератор

Custom Clip: "Please wear stockings and a garter belt. Tease me and mock me. tell me how to stroke my cock for you. to be in your control. How i cant ever have a girl like you, but keep seducing me. Making me a brainless jerk addict for you. At the end show me how to cum in my face (legs over my head) and have me beg you to cum in my own face for you and eat it. Count me down from 10. After, mock and humiliate me for going doing it. please say my name (Simon) A LOT during the video."
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 11 min 20 s
Size: 321 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 10:36 AM #31516
Модератор

Модератор

First ever cigarette smoking video! ////// My post orgasm cigarette. I love to tease you and flash you after I cum for you. I had such an amazing orgasm
Models: JadeSkye

Duration: 4 min 30 s
Size: 333 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 10:36 AM #31517
Модератор

Модератор

You have had a long, stressful day. As I consumed your brain for most of it, you are pent up and full of cum. I made this especially for YOU to watch at bedtime. As I tease you with my soft, perky breasts, long muscular legs in my soft nude stockings Im not only going to tell you how to jerk it, but SHOW you! Bent over, on back, on knees.. Whatever I do, you do! Including shooting that fat load into your face at the end.
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 6 min 8 s
Size: 136 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 10:41 AM #31518
Модератор

Модератор

1080 HD Natalya has been feeding her little piggy, Devon, in hopes that Devon will win the fattest sow contest this year. The title of “fattest sow” goes to the pledge that has gained the most weight during their freshman year. Natalya has been stuffing Devon with pizza, apple pie and candy. But Devon is being a stick in the mud. She's barely even through her second pizza and she says she can't have another ****. Amadahy steps in when she hears Natalya yelling at Devon. She helps Natalya encourage Devon to eat more. After Devon has a few more bites of pie, the girls decide to take her measurements. Devon's gained a few inches since the beginning of the semester! Her hips are especially fattening nicely. Their sorority house might be in the running for the blue ribbon. Devon looks extremely sad. She does not want to gain weight, but her new college friends keep encouraging her to eat. Amadahy and Natalya have kept the clothes that Devon fit into last year. They want her to see how tight her old clothes are on her now. Devon tries to fit into her old clothes. She can't get her old shorts up over her growing thighs. The girls laugh at her and congratulate themselves. They have Devon try on a slightly larger pair of shorts from the beginning of the schoolyear. She can get them over her thighs and ass, but she can no longer get them to button. The girls measure Devon's breasts. They make her wear an old blouse that barely buttons over her bra. Natalya starts yanking at the fabric, trying to see if she can get the shorts and blouse to close. Devon is just too fat to wear her old clothes. The girls take humiliating photos of Devon popping out of some of her old wardrobe favorites. They record her new measurements so that they can see how she progresses. Devon starts to cry. Natalya jiggles Devon's fat while she cries. The girls tell Devon that she will have to stand in front of a full-length mirror and self-assess her body. Her friends want her to notice all the areas where's she's gained fat, and think about the areas where she could be fatter. Then, when she's done self-assessing she's to sit down and finish eating the junk food that Natalya has laid out for her. Devon gazes into the mirror with sadness. Then, she sits down and begins to eat her feelings. (12:42 long) Clip Contains: Amadahy, Devon, Natalya, Feeder/Feedee, Gaining Weight, Lesbian Domination, Sorority Hazing, Face stuffing/Overeating, Caloric Food, Tight Clothes, Clothing Try-On, Humiliation
Models: Brat Princess2

Duration: 12 min 42 s
Size: 631 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 10:42 AM #31519
Модератор

Модератор

You've been a good little ass addict lately, buying up my clips, using markup codes, and good behavior gets noticed. Simply worship my perfect ass in this clip, no games, no catch... for once. ////////////// Get My attention by using these mark-ups: BetaforKate LoserforKate AddictedtoKate WorshipMissKate PaypigforMissKate
Models: Miss Kate Kingsley

Duration: 8 min 22 s
Size: 160 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 10:43 AM #31520
Модератор

Модератор

HELLO SUB, YOU HAVE NO ESCAPE. YOU MIND HAVE BEEN RE-PROGRAMMED. YOU ARE A DRONE FOR ME, YOUR MIND IS MY PLAYGROUND. YOUR BRAIN IS A SPONGE THAT ABSORVES ALL THAT I SAY. I LOVE TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOUR WEAK MIND ... WATCH, LISTEN, FOLLOW ME. STARE WHILE IM IMPLANTING TRIGGERS IN YOUR WEAK MIND, PROGRAMMING YOUR BRAIN, YOU HAVE NO ESCAPE, IM YOUR ADDICTION, IM THE REASON, I AM THE BEGINNING AND THE END. WATCH, STARE, LISTEN, CONTAINS: TRIGGERS, BRAIN WASH TECHNIQUES, FLASHING, SUBCONSCIOUS TRAINING, MENTAL DOMINATION, MIND FUCK
Models: dommebombshell

Duration: 10 min 21 s
Size: 446 MiB
Download From AnzFile