Old 04-26-2019, 03:05 AM #16631
Модератор

Модератор

I need help to get out of my bikini top. I shouldnt have to do this myself, but I guess I will Torment you with doing it myself. Would you even be able to do this for me if you were here? You would pass out from the anticipation of just pulling on the string, lol! Hopefully you can serve me correctly! Join for Daily Slave Tasks & Treats: iWantFanClub.com/timeline/EmpressMika Be an extra good boy & add a code to your order:20% Markup: WeakForMika | $10 Markup: 10ForMika | Small Dick Tax: MikaDickTax Cum Tax: MikaCumTax | 50% Markup: LoserForMika | 100% Markup: BitchForMika
Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 5 min 36 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 121 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 03:08 AM #16632
Модератор

Модератор

You've been called in to see the human resource manager because some of the girls around the office have been complaining that your zipper is un-done while you come around to their desks to empty their trash. You want them to see you getting hard looking at their pantyhose legs! Ashley looks stunning in her Wolford pantyhose and she decides to teach you a little lesson instead of writing you up. She is going to make you walk around the office with your cock and balls entirely out... but she is going to make sure you are nice and hard before you leave her office. (but she is going to use her pantyhose feet instead of her hands... you don't deserve the hands!). She is a bratty little boss woman because not only does she get you rock hard and embarrassed but she doesn't want it to be all pleasure. She isn't too nice to your balls when she nudges and kicks them or slaps your cock around round with her bare pantyhose feet!
Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 11 min 8 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 228 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 03:09 AM #16633
Модератор

Модератор

Default Blooshy - iwantclips

Models: Blooshy

Duration: 23 min 33 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 3.33 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 03:09 AM #16634
Модератор

Модератор

This is a custom video I decided to share (no names). Hi, loser! As you can see, I am getting ready to go out on a date; A very steamy, sexy date with My lover. I know you are My boyfriend and all but I think even you figured out by now that I was just using you for your ca$h. No worries, though, as I have something very special for you planned. I will start by stuffing this smelly, used stocking in your mouth so you cannot make any noise. I next reveal My syringe that you can see is filled with something. I confess that I am going to get rid of you. Literally...Join for Daily Slave Tasks & Treats: iWantFanClub.com/timeline/EmpressMika Be a good boy for Me by adding a markup with your purchase ~ Amuse your Empress (+50%): AmuseEmpress Worship your Empress (+100%): WorshipEmpress Be a Bottom Bitch for your Empress (+200%): YesEmpressMika
Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 6 min 34 s
Size: 204 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 03:09 AM #16635
Модератор

Модератор

Well aren't you just another desperate horny loser that couldn't resist the thought of seeing my big beautiful tits! You probably already know that my natural breasts are perfect in every way that's why you absolutely love wanking to them. It's a dream come true for you to see them for 10 long seconds. Stare at them. Drool over them. Perv over them. But know you'll never ever be able to escape them. Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 2 min 10 s
Size: 161 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 03:11 AM #16636
Модератор

Модератор

My husbands business partner comes to our house and tells me that he will be withdrawing the funding from our business, because it is doing badly, unless he and I can come to an arrangement. I am surprised, what could I possibly do to help? I knew nothing about the problems that the business was facing, and I ask what kind of arrangement he has in mind. He gently mocks me saying that I must have some idea. That surely I've noticed the times he has tried to look down my top and up my skirt. I am shocked and outraged by his suggestion and reject his advances. Then I begin to plead with him. He tells me that he isn't going to do anything that I don't let him do. He tells me that he could leave right now and forget the whole matter but that if he does that, then the business will fail. I reluctantly agree and he sits beside me and tries to put his hand inside my top and then my bra. I try to stop him at first, but after he reminds me that Im supposed to be "helping" I let him continue. He pulls my top down and takes off my bra and starts fondling and kissing my breasts. Then he tries to slide his hand up my skirt, but I push it away. He tells me to open my legs so he can see my panties. After looking at them, he tries to slide his hand up my leg again and just touches my panties. I push his hand away again. This happens once more before he reminds me that we are in an "arrangement". I start to argue. He stops and makes me a drink. I dont know that he has put a **** in my drink to relax me and make me horny. I am still angry but soon the **** starts to work and I let him resume his fingering of me with his hand inside my panties. He orders me to stand up and strip down to my panties, and to start playing with myself. He gives me a second drink as he sees the 1st wasnt enough. Soon it becomes obvious that I am becoming turned on. He strips to his underwear and I see the bulge in his pants. He orders me on to my knees and to take his cock out. He mocks me about my husbands penis, asking you how much bigger his is. I have to stroke and suck his cock. Then we lie beside each other and start to kiss. He slips his hand inside my panties while I stroke his cock. Eventually we fuck until we both cum and Im left with his cum dripping out of pussy. Mandy Flores Note: There is 1 min of black at the end of the clip after the credits, I have adjusted the price cheaper because of this. INCLUDES: Blackmail Fantasy FANTASY - HOUSEWIVES - WOMEN FOLLOWING ORDERS - BLOWJOBS - coerced STRIPPING - MALE DOMINATION - MENTAL DOMINATION - CREAMPIE - HOMEWRECKER
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 28 min 7 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 844 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 03:12 AM #16637
Модератор

Модератор

Goddess Fiona just got a hot red sub funded bikini. Alpha will love her in it but you'll never get to see... beta's don't deserve such beauty! All betas deserve is to worship her beautiful ass , edge to her perfection and keep fucking SENDING
Models: goddessfiona1

Duration: 4 min 46 s
Size: 157 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 03:12 AM #16638
Модератор

Модератор

The Most Extreme Ballbusting & CBT Compilation over a full hour of Goddess Jasmine Mendez & Her sexy Friends who love to abuse and Destroy men and their Balls From a paint Ball gun to the nuts to Spiked Heels this clip has everything you need to feed your ballbusting fantasy On Sale $19.99 until Jan 31st
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 1 h 14 min
Size: 3.69 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 03:13 AM #16639
Модератор

Модератор

So, you really really really want to be My slave, huh? OK, well, it's not out of the question, but you are a far ways away from actually serving Me in person, and if you want to get any closer, you're going to have to surrender all control to Me and do everything I say. Are you able to do that? Good. Now, the first thing I need to address is your tendency to buy My jerk off instruction clips. If you're going to be My slave, you will no longer be allowed to jerk off like a regular fan. But, since you already have all those JOIs, I will let you watch them. you're just going to have different instructions than the other viewers. For you, instead of stroking your dick and rubbing your balls, you will be Tormenting your dick and abusing your balls. Got it? Good. So, now what I'm going to do is teach you some easy, but brutal and effective ways to Torment your own cock and balls at home. Pay attention. This is how you beat off now.
Models: JaniraWolfe

Duration: 23 min 16 s
Size: 1.96 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 03:16 AM #16640
Модератор

Модератор

I catch my step-brother checking out my feet and make him prove his fetish to me by cumming all over my soles.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 6 min 14 s
Size: 461 MiB
Download From AnzFile