Old 05-22-2019, 06:17 AM #25291
Модератор

Модератор

I've been very busy, I know. I know I just got here, I'm sorry., I gotta go, though, he just texted me. Yes, I'm wearing this. No I'm not taking this off. I'll let you see what I have on underneath, you might see my clit in these see thru thongs, don't be mad. I'll fool around with you before I go, but don't waste my time. You got 5 minutes.
Models: Twerktress

Duration: 18 min 36 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.97 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-22-2019, 06:18 AM #25292
Модератор

Модератор

Be careful where you are when watching this. Don't say I didn't warn you. Make sure you got some earphones on, and the volume on your phone is all the way before you press play. Once I start twerking on my fingers, you're gonna wanna join me.
Models: Twerktress

Duration: 10 min 29 s
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Size: 802 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-22-2019, 06:19 AM #25293
Модератор

Модератор

I'm a woman who has it all... perfect tits, perfect ass... perfect cock. Worship My dick, stroke yourself as you watch Me stroke mine, as I tease you with it. Don't you want it? You love seeing My thick curves contrasting to the thick cock between My legs, a breathtaking mixture of femininity and masculinity that you idolize. Want to prove yourself to Me? Add one of these promo codes when you purchase your video. New to Me, but already falling? Use "Eager" for a 25% markup. You don't want to escape. Use "Captivated" for a 50% markup. For those who have submitted. Use "Servility" for a 100% markup. Oops, maybe I've gone too far. Use "Ruin" for a 200% markup. But still you want to give more. Use "Annihilation" for a 500% markup.
Models: PrincessTalia

Duration: 11 min 24 s
Size: 506 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-22-2019, 06:23 AM #25294
Модератор

Модератор

Here you find yourself again, on your knees below as you look above and see my wicked smile as I wrap my hands around my alpha's thick cock. I lick my lips in anticipation as your eyes lock onto mine before your gaze catches sight of my skilled fingers sliding up and down, causing your own cock to swell in desperation. This all seems so familiar, just like before; doesn't it? Wrong. Because this time, I've decided to make the burning fire of desire that resides in your mind & in between your legs, grow wild. I know your greatest weakness is my succulent soles, you perfect pair of feet in which you have the privledge of worshiping with your lips and tongue. If only you were a real man, and not a beta bitch, perhaps you'd have the chance to slide your cock in between my wrinkles and toes, coating my soles in your lust like my toned, hung alpha gets to do. Instead, you get to sit and watch until I instruct you of your clean up duty, filling your belly with the sticky cum covering my feet that will never be yours.
Models: Raquel Roper

Duration: 17 min 40 s
Size: 653 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-22-2019, 06:26 AM #25295
Модератор

Модератор

In this fun little video I try on a small sample of my seriously sexy bras.
Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 6 min 26 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 133 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-22-2019, 06:28 AM #25296
Модератор

Модератор

Custom (no name): You want my ass? Look how plump & juicy it is. Men love my ass. No? Well then what do you want? Oh... you want HIS ass? Well ok. My stud bends over and shoves his ass in your face as I spread his butt cheeks apart. I make you stick your face right in there & sniff his ass. Sniff it, whore. Awww, you know you're a whore, don't you? You're still trying to kid yourself, thinking you like women, but when it comes right down to it, you want a man. If you won't worship my ass, you're going to worship his. Smell it good, lick it, and then you'll earn a look at his cock. It's lovely, isn't it? All shiny & ready to be stroked. Admire it now because in a moment you'll be looking at his ass again. That's it... watch as he shoots a big load into the palm of my hand & I smear it all over his ass cheeks & right onto his anus. Now I want you to lick it all up. Stroke while you do it. That's a good slut. Stroke your slutty whore cock & lick the cum off this man ass like a good faggot.
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 11 min 35 s
Size: 841 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-22-2019, 06:32 AM #25297
Модератор

Модератор

You've come here to be pulled even deeper into this love addiction. Isn't it funny how I always seem to know what it is you need the best? I'll demonstrate this s**** right before your eyes today as we plunge into a herbal Intox Fantasy Fantasy Fantasy Fantasy & poppers guided sensual JOI. But this is more than just masturbation instructions. This is much more than edging. This is a defragmentation of your mind, live. You'll find it equal parts blissful and exhilarating. Your head will be left spinning, your cock left dripping, and your heart all mine. You will need a herbal cigarette and rush to play along. Consumption of these items is your choice, and it is your responsibility to follow the laws of your jurisdiction.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 22 min 56 s
Size: 691 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-22-2019, 06:33 AM #25298
Модератор

Модератор

The title is really all of the description you need. You love the way my big tits look up close and personal in your face. You don't even need attention to cum to such a divine view. You know you're lucky to be here swooning over these curves. You eat up every opportunity you get to jerk to my big boobs. I just know how weak they make you and I'm feeling kind enough to give you yet another dose of your favorite addiction. Here's some big fuckin tits to jerk your dick to. Consists of: Tit Worship, Big tits, Tit fetish, Boobs, Big Boobs, Fake boobs, Fake Tits, Mind Fuck, Femdom, Sensual Mind Fuck, Bratty Goddess, Cleavage, Under boob, Breast Worship, bouncing boobs, Cock tease, Sub Training, Slave training, JOI, Jerk off instruction, Jerk off encouragement, Countdown, Goddess worship,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 5 min 48 s
Size: 288 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-22-2019, 06:34 AM #25299
Модератор

Модератор

One step closer to total submission. Your knees tremble at the sight of me in soft black leather, sky-high spiked heels and dizzying black pantyhose with corset stitching up the back seams. We both know what you really are, and you're hard at the thought of being called out for it. Weak, simple, eager to get used. But we're not here for your pleasure, we're here for mine. Everything you own and will ever acquire, belongs to me. Your world is rocked to its core by my presence. As I command you to repeat my words, you fall deeper into a place of true knowing. Your fate is sealed. Good boys use markup codes: TESSWANTSMORE = $100 markup DOUBLE4TESS = double the price BLOWITALL4TESS = 1000% markup
Models: Tease Goddess

Duration: 16 min 53 s
Size: 992 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-22-2019, 06:35 AM #25300
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 13 min 33 s