Old 05-25-2019, 07:09 PM #26301
Модератор

Модератор

I LOVE making you Consumer own cum! This clip requires you to be ready to edge your self to the brink of orgasm and follow My instructions. Stroke it and pump it just how I say, as I get you horny enough to do things you wouldn't normally consider doing. It's hot knowing I can get you to do freaky things to yourself, just to please Me. Are you ready?
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 10 min 22 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 374 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-25-2019, 07:18 PM #26302
Модератор

Модератор

*SPECIAL* Feast your eyes on the true and surreal perfection that is Me. Heavenly light pours down upon Me as I harshly remind you that you do not need anything else but Me and My sensual dominance over you. My beautiful face, My elegant neck, My natural breasts, My slender arms... it is all that it takes. You are so completely helpless, weak and addicted to Me.Join for Daily Slave Tasks & Treats: iWantFanClub.com/timeline/EmpressMika Be a good boy for Me by adding a markup with your purchase ~ Amuse your Empress (+50%): AmuseEmpress Worship your Empress (+100%): WorshipEmpress Be a Bottom Bitch for your Empress (+200%): YesEmpressMika
Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 14 min 34 s
Size: 1.05 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-25-2019, 07:22 PM #26303
Модератор

Модератор

What are you doing you panty pervert? What are you doing in my drawers? I should of saw this day coming. I saw you watching me doing laundry and watching me fold my panties one by one. I've seen you trying to see my panty line when I've walked by. Do you want to know what I smell like or do you like the way they feel on your skin? Don't worry I'm not making fun of your fetish. I'm just indulging in it. Why don't I just show you more of my sexy panties. How about this red pair? How about this soft cotton pair? I bet you want to see what I'm wearing right now. Why don't I just lift up my dress and show you. You know I think you should see me in some more. I'll try these all on for you and even my favorite pair. I won't tell on you and get you in trouble if you pull your dick out and jerk off for me. I'm going to finger myself with these pantys while you watch. You're such a dirty boy. Now put these in your mouth and taste them!
Models: Lacie James

Duration: 10 min 25 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 570 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-25-2019, 07:37 PM #26304
Модератор

Модератор

Hello My little submissive pet, get naked and get in your knees now slave! I want you to worship Me in My leather gloves. Just imagine these leather gloves are stroking your cock, not that I would ever touch you. Listen to My voice as you go deeper and deeper into submission. I'm going to totally mind fuck you into spoiling Me with all the divine things in life and My leather gloves take control over your mind.
Models: spoilt Princess G

Duration: 11 min 37 s
Size: 421 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-25-2019, 07:39 PM #26305
Модератор

Модератор

(Custom) I was thinking about, you being a succubus. Approach guys at night as regular hot girls. However, after some kissing and blowjob, they realize they become extremely horny and weak. Then you tell the guys that you are the succubus that comes to fuck them to death. The guys will try to resist you but couldn't, even when he know he is about to die, because you are way too attractive. You drain the guys life Coerce from his cum, and every time you kiss him, he gets weaker, more horny, obsessed and mindless. I would like you to do a virtual topless POV cowgirl fuck (and other positions), kiss the guys while on top of him, and keep fucking the guy even after when he already came like 2,3 times. until he is dead because you drain his life through his cum. I would like you to wear leather corset, tiny mesh skirt, boots. I would like you to include phrases 'the more you try to resist, the weaker you get', ' I will give you pleasure until you cannot take it anymore, and I will drain everylast drop from you until you can't move anymore', and at the end of the clip say 'you are mine, forever)
Models: hotjulsfetishes

Duration: 20 min 48 s
Size: 1.52 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-25-2019, 07:46 PM #26306
Модератор

Модератор

Wanna share a last smoke with me before we go to ****?
Models: HotEva

Duration: 5 min 7 s
Size: 196 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-25-2019, 08:00 PM #26307
Модератор

Модератор

Single losers on Valentine's Day must jerk their cocks to me, the way I say so. I know you want to cum, but you need to hold it all in until the end. Be a good boy for me, cum slut. Listen to my instructions and stroke while I tease you and gradually undress. I want your balls to hurt by the end. I show you how I want you to cum, so you can shoot directly into your mouth and swallow all of it. I count down from 10, finally allowing you to release your load.
Models: JessicaStarling

Duration: 11 min 37 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 305 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-25-2019, 08:07 PM #26308
Модератор

Модератор

You're always so eager to jerk off and cum on my command. My jerk off encouragement never fails to excite you. But this time there's a catch. You are eating your entire load after you cum for me. Ah c'mon, stop pretending to be grossed out, I know you're an experienced cum eater, there's no hiding that. You love slurping your own goo every time you cum. A hot girl telling you to do it is just a cherry on top, it excites you even more. Cleaning after yourself is hot, yes, but me pushing you into eating your own jizz while I tease you with my perfect tits is just... orgasmic. We'll start slow so that the anticipation of a hot salty load in your mouth almost makes you go crazy, and finish in a big explosion. Good boys will use the code "YesMissAlisandra" at the checkout and pay double while losers should use "DoubleForLosers". "HumanATM4U" = 200% "iLoveFindom" = 500% "All4MissA" = 1000% As a bare minimum, use "GIVE100" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% of item's value.
Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 10 min 7 s
Size: 458 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-25-2019, 08:08 PM #26309
Модератор

Модератор

Time for a little psychological humiliation...I highlight the new mental approach touted for improving success in life; the growth mindset. This is the belief that given enough time, practice & effort, anyone can be good at anything. This doesn't seem to apply to you though, does it loser? You try to get dates, you try to get laid, it's been years now of social ineptitude, and nothing is getting any better. If anything, it's worse. You're growing more pathetic by the day. And therein lies the clue about how I think things are really going for you. It's not that the growth mindset is a fallacy. It's just that you're looking at things all wrong; you need to grow into the best LOSER you can be. I'll help
Models: London Lix

Duration: 10 min 22 s
Size: 407 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-25-2019, 08:22 PM #26310
Модератор

Модератор

This is part 2 in my five part series of CEI! Today I am going to make you jerk your dick and eat it in one of my favorite ways. There are so many fun ways to make you cum loving sluts eat it that I narrowed it down to my top five. I had a lot of fun making you eat it in part 1 so now it's time for the second part. I don't want you to forget there is a pussy tax if you decide to puss out.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 8 min 1 s
Size: 658 MiB
Download From AnzFile