Old 06-12-2019, 11:50 AM #38201
Модератор

Модератор

I know how much you get turned on when you know I've fucked another man. Today I came home right after I fucked someone else and told you all about it since I know how much it turns you on. First I need you to start stroking. I show off my ass with and without yoga pants throughout my story. There's some of the other man's cum left over in my pussy and my mouth and I need you to eat it for me. I also need you to Consumer cum after I'm finished telling you about my experience today. 10% Markup: iLoveYouMystie 25% Markup: LoyalSub 100% Markup: GiveMystieMore 500% Markup: GiveMystieEverything
Models: Mystie Mae

Duration: 11 min 31 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.63 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 11:50 AM #38202
Модератор

Модератор

Legs for days? Nah! I have something even more impressive in My arsenal. Big. Perfect. Boobs. Boobs for days. Everyone loves boobs, but men are especially stupid for a pair of gorgeous tits. And you will be edging to these tits for days, while I explain how rich and powerful they're making Me. You want to be a part of that, don't you? You NEED to be one of the many men at My feet, contributing to My wealth and power. Buy this clip for a new edging game that will leave you even more boob obsessed and subservient, for Me, My tits and My empire. CODES FOR THE TRULY OBEDIENT My favorite subbies will buy with mark up code 1GOODBOY The rest of you will buy with one of the following markup codes 1GOODBOY MYGOODBOY SERVINGVIOLET LOSERABUSE BROKEFUCKTAX
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 13 min 13 s
Size: 976 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 11:50 AM #38203
Модератор

Модератор

CUSTOM VIDEO- You are going to get so s to ned for my ass. I am going to get you so fucked up. The first hit of that w e e d feels so good, go ahead, just inhale it and feel the smoke fill your lungs. It feels amazing, you're going to get really fucked up for my perfect ass. Two of your favourite things, watching me and getting high. That w e e d feels so good, take another puff, it's already starting to take over your body. Just relax, smoke and watch Goddess. You are going to watch Me and get st on ed all night long.
Models: Alyssa Reece

Duration: 9 min 59 s
Size: 1.41 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 11:50 AM #38204
Модератор

Модератор

I start the clip wearing sexy booty shorts and a crop top, beckoning seductively for you to follow me. We walk a ways, as I show off my gorgeous booty. I stop to pick something up, tie a shoelace, etc., to tease and seduce you deeply. Then when we reach my room, I leave you, saying I'll be right back, and when I return, I am wearing a strap-on. "I like guys who are adventurous". I start out sweet and encouraging, and give you instructions. "Open your mouth wide, now put your lips around around my cock, just the tip... that's it" (name used in clip). Things start getting harder and faster, and by the end I am barking out orders, and calling you "bitch", and really ramming it down your throat. The end is a surprise, cum inside and see this hot coerced bi tease. Consists of: Femdom, Female domination, coerced bi, strap on, realistic dildo, cock worship, strap on, strap on worship, female supremacy, ass worship, goddess worship, body worship, bi sexual, bi sexual encouragement, cock sucking, sucking dildo, tease goddess, tit worship, ass worship, ass domination, femdom pov, crop top, botty shorts, denim shorts, f0rc3d bi, bj training, blowjob, femdom blowjob, blowjob training,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 13 min 25 s
Size: 1.89 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 11:51 AM #38205
Модератор

Модератор

Nothing gets you more turned on than my feet. A wiggle of my toes and you are ready to jerk it! As I rub this lotion all over my soles, you're going to beat off! Don't look anywhere else. Only my feet!!
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 7 min 20 s
Size: 162 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 11:51 AM #38206
Модератор

Модератор

I look sooo amazing in this tight and sexy silver wet-look outfit! You will stroke your cock under My instruction as you gaze upon My divine curves. You're so weak for Me aren't you bitch, you want to cum for My shiny body and you'll do whatever it takes to please Me. I own your cock and your orgasm. Give control to a true Superior.
Models: MistressKarina

Duration: 10 min 15 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 606 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 11:51 AM #38207
Модератор

Модератор

I've seen you staring at my tits. You fucking moron, aren't you married? What would your wife say? LOL let me guess, you're one of those "what she doesn't know won't hurt her" guys. Maybe I should tell her that you're jerking off to my big tits right now. You fucking pervert. You can't help yourself though can you? My tits are just too perfect. Too round. Too soft. Too addictive. So much better than her tits, aren't they?
Models: Princess Michelle

Duration: 6 min 57 s
Size: 1 009 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 11:51 AM #38208
Модератор

Модератор

Helen has skipped her sports lesson and plans to hide out in Matron's room, but when she arrives she sees you hiding behind the screen. She calls you out, knowing you are just another St Hugh's pervert trying to sneak a ****. of something you shouldn't, and she thinks it will be fun to toy with you. Helen explains how you will never get near a girl like her for real because you are a loser, instead she tells you how hot & sweaty her feet are. After she has been running around playing hockey and it is such a hot day, she also tells you she hasn't washed her socks since she her last PE lesson! They must smell really bad! She slips off her hot trainers she puts them in your face, can you smell the warm sweat? Sitting with her socked feet up on the table she orders you to bury your face in her feet, and you do exactly as you are told, you are so pathetic. You can feel just how sweaty & sticky her feet are, the damp socks rubbing against your face. Then as Helen slips off her top & bra you better make sure your eyes stay firmly focused on her feet! She slips off her socks too, revealing her cute feet underneath, they are just as sweaty, and there are bound to be bits stuck to them, who knows when they were lasted washed. She orders you to lick her toes, and once again you do exactly as you are told. However soon Helen is bored with you, you are just too easy to control, and she orders you to leave while throwing one of her dirty socks at you, telling you how you will be **** with it from now on!
Models: St Mackenzie's Brats

Duration: 6 min 16 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 119 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 11:52 AM #38209
Модератор

Модератор

Your weak mind is no match for my perfectly oiled up peds! Silly footboy, will you ever learn? I always get my way, and when it comes to dorky foot worshipers like you, its SO easy to take control. Drool as I wrinkly my soles, spread my toes, point my feet and dangle them in front of your face. Youre so hooked.
Models: CearaLynch

Duration: 7 min 44 s
Resolution: 480 x 856
Size: 49.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 11:52 AM #38210
Модератор

Модератор

Im here to ruin your plans. You thought you would have a 'break' this evening, have a 'just looking' kind of night, no chance of getting your wallet r8ped. Hoping you can keep todays earnings for once, And then i slide in to the homepage just to fuck it all up. You can never resist my huge tits. Ooops. did i do this on purpose?! Like your plans matter to me. Stupid for even thinking you could have a day off, this is your loser life. You exist to be a weak manipulated drone for me, Dribbling at the GIF preview your cock is already begging your wallet to come out and play... listen to your cock loser.
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 9 min 22 s
Size: 466 MiB
Download From AnzFile