Old 06-12-2019, 03:58 PM #38691
Модератор

Модератор

Perfect ass in these perfect jeans! The moment I pulled them over my butt, I knew they were going to fuck you up! So tight as I tug on the belt loops, finally getting them over my great, round booty. The perfect fit for a perfect woman! Denim bitches make this so easy. I could ruin a room full of weak men, just like you with a single wiggle of my ass in these jeans. Leaking, cumming in no time, you dirty denim bitch.
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 10 min 45 s
Resolution: 1072 x 1 904
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 719 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 03:59 PM #38692
Модератор

Модератор

I planned to make an even more intense sequel to my video "Most-sweaty feet ever!" for a long time - and finally did it. I put plastic bags over my wet bare feet and seal them with duct-tape, then put 2 pairs of warm socks over them and finally put on my hiking boots. I take a long hike on this sunny day and noticed how my feet got sweatier and sweatier. When I'm finally back I order the slave to sit down in front of me and take off the boots, the socks and the plastic bags. He already knows what's coming next! I make him smell the inside of the bags first - then shove my sweaty stinky feet directly on his nose! But of course he not only gets to smell them - he also has to lick them clean completely. I want him to lick and taste all the foot sweat!
Models: Madame Marissa

Duration: 19 min 47 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 384 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 04:02 PM #38693
Модератор

Модератор

Our SHOE WHORE is so funny and shy and seriously needs some training. Miss Julie Skyhigh and myself, Fetish Liza both have a passion for quality LEATHER outfits and heels, like these Despressi and Lady Daf Louboutin ones! We use our male bitch's tongue to clean our soles and STILETTO shoes, tease him with all our leather and generally have fun using him. In the end we make him jerk off his COCK for more amusement and let this lucky HEEL SLUT CUM all over our expensive shoes. Of course we make him eat his own spunk! With: Julie SkyHigh, Fetish Liza
Models: Queens of Kink

Duration: 26 min 22 s
Size: 975 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 04:04 PM #38694
Модератор

Модератор

Some pigs need a lot training (Whipping ) some I just whip the sh-it out of them for my pleasure or sometimes like today I use them to break in my newest whip Men are just object I use and abuse , their cries and begging make me feel all warm inside
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 7 min 40 s
Size: 381 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 04:06 PM #38695
Модератор

Модератор

Default Madam Violet - iwantclips

Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 14 min 50 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.70 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 04:09 PM #38696
Модератор

Модератор

It's just you and me stepdad after SHE left us. Tonight has been especially hard and I can't ****. I come into the room and lay down on the bed in her old spot. Everything is still the way it was when she was still here. I reminisce about the way she cuddled me and did my hair. Say stepdad? Can you cuddle me like she used to? That's nice... Mama used to do her hair just like mine is right now. I know she used to do it like this when you both first started dating. Hey, stepdaddy? What's that? Something is poking me in the back. Is it what I think it is? Is it because I look like her? That's funny... I can't have it poking me all night though. Say, I know a way to make it go away. You may have to coach me though....as your dear stepdaughter is still pure and innocent. Can you believe your stepdaughter is actually sucking and fucking your cock?
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 22 min 34 s
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 04:11 PM #38697
Модератор

Модератор

Nothing beats a great Blow job and Smoking with a bit of Masturbation mixed with Teasing... mmmmmmmmmm
Models: naughtytyi

Duration: 7 min 35 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 333 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 04:26 PM #38698
Модератор

Модератор

I know you are SOOOO fucking horny. You want to jerk your cock so badly. To me! Look at how perfect I look. Such a Goddess in red. My full tits spilling out. I'm pregnant and I am STILL hotter than your wife. I sure hope you don't get caught. Or maybe I do. I know how much this makes your dick twinge. The thought of getting caught. Getting walked in on while jerking to me. She's going to be home soon. You don't want to get in trouble do you? Hahahaha. Jerk! Jerk to me. Do it. That's right. Release and cum. Opps. Now you have to clean up your evidence! Go ahead. Slurp. Lick. Spoon it up. Getting caught would be much worse!
Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 7 min 21 s
Size: 145 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 04:27 PM #38699
Модератор

Модератор

You adore my perfect feet! Every single time I wiggle my toes, you take a whiff of the popper. I want your slut mouth holes filled with your dildo.. I know that you have a dildo the size of my foot! Take it. Harder and harder every time I tell you to. See my toes wiggle? Sniff! Be a good boy for Goddess and take that cock. You deserve to be fucked, high and humiliated.
Models: NicholeAbrams

Duration: 12 min 20 s
Size: 1.75 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 04:28 PM #38700
Модератор

Модератор

Is that my little man I see? You're awake from your nap. Are you mommy's good boy? Awwwww...yes you are... You're such a little cutie. Who wants tickles? Tickle tickle tickle! Mommy just loves these special times with her BB boy. Uh oh, is my BB hungry? Is this what you want? Mommy's tits? Tell mommy what you want. What about warm cuddles? Aw**** such an adorable smile when mommy touches you.. Feel mommy's warm hands. You want me to go lower? Lower...lower. Aw**** you want mommy's hands to play between your legs. Are you being mommy's bad little boy now? This is what you want, isn't it...mommy's hands touching you down there...touching your little weewee...mommy loves playing with it. Mommy always tries to get the cummies out from your lil BB boy cock. It gets mommy so horny. A**** you get happy when mommy plays. That's my good little boy. Touchies with my hands....then with mommy's mouth...then if you're my good little man... you'll get something so warm, wet & creamy from mommy. Captures Your Fantasy For: Age Regression, Role Play, Fantasies, MILF, Taboo, POV, Fantasies, Virtual Hand Job, Virtual Blow Job, Cleavage, Nipple Fetish, Small Penis Talk/Fondling, Virtual Sex, Dirty Talk, Masturbation, Orgasms I Do Customs! Please contact me for details.
Models: NatalieWonder

Duration: 12 min 37 s
Size: 286 MiB
Download From AnzFile