Old 07-05-2019, 07:52 PM #48701
Модератор

Модератор

I couldn't figure out why all the guys at the gym were staring at me until I got to the locker room. I realized my plump ass had gotten so hot while working out, I had sweat dripping down my ass and thighs! My entire body was drenched. From my soft, hairy pits, down to my sweet, socked feet. I can't believe how horny you perverts get at the sight and smell of my sweat. I want to peel off these wet leggings and shove your face in it!
Models: Goddess Sapphire

Duration: 4 min 36 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 265 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 07:53 PM #48702
Модератор

Модератор

Custom Clip: "Bunny's in the market for a new bimmer & decides it would be fun if she didn't have to pay for it! Her plan is to see if she can “convince” the owner of her local BMW dealership to offer a special deal. As they sit down in his office to discuss finances, her income records trigger a discussion of her lucrative Internet business. When he innocently asks what she does to earn so much, she springs her trap by offering a little demonstration. Once he gets a look at what's under Bunny's hood, he's soon willing to do just about anything to see more of her incredible ass! She manipulates his desire into a JOI and just when he's edging, she proposes her own financing plan: any time Bunny doesn't want to make a payment, he'll cover it in exchange for a tease session. Of course, he instantly agrees so that he can cum & soon a happy Bunny is driving home in her new car! "
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 13 min 31 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 227 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 07:53 PM #48703
Модератор

Модератор

Well.... you were left unsatisfied with the last cum eating instruction video.... I wasn't feel quite so generous to let you cum all over the place. I know you can't stop thinking about eating your own cum. No one can make you do it.... but I know I can. I have a special way of make pickier eaters eat what I want. I'm going to make you a deal.... this is the only cum eating instruction video you will ever need again. Today I am going to let you cum.... but you have to follow all of my directions. I know you will.... after all.... you are inferior male beta bitch and live to serve a beautiful goddess like me.
Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 11 min 37 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 240 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 07:54 PM #48704
Модератор

Модератор

You've snuck into cat woman's apartment and as punishment she ties you up, and teases you with her sexy body.. Showing off her ass, pussy, and tits in your face while you get harder and harder in your pants.. She finally lets you touch her when she sticks her dirty feet in your face and tells you to suck them while she masturbates and finally orgasms... stopping you before you cum everywhere.. (FULLY NUDE) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 10 min 53 s
Size: 1.24 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 07:58 PM #48705
Модератор

Модератор

Your Christmas Queen Sam gives you a sexy joi with a holiday twist! Merry XMAS
Models: 0TripleDBabe0

Duration: 22 min 38 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 467 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 07:58 PM #48706
Модератор

Модератор

You are so obsessed with My pretty Princess feet! Size 7.5 with sexy toes, high arches, glowing pink soles, and perfectly tapered heels. They are a foot boy's dream come true! My feet are divinely feminine, yet extraordinarily powerful - all at the same time! Worship My pretty Princess feet while I remind you of how weak and owned you are by them. You desperately ache to please them. You live to be a good boy for My perfect Princess feet!
Models: Princess Ashley

Duration: 6 min 31 s
Size: 186 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 07:58 PM #48707
Модератор

Модератор

You have a Bunny problem. It has happened. It's taken over. A real addiction you cannot seem to quit. You're always hard and stroking to me. Even at work, or next to your wife. You cannot stop this Obsession to me! I tease you endlessly. I torment your cock and mind. I'm always dancing around in your head. Just look at my hot body and listen to my words. You have a Bunny problem..... I didn't say it was a bad thing, though. Add a Mark UP Code to your Order: 10% 'ADD MORE' 20% 'Pay Up!' 25% 'LOSER FEE' 50% 'Sissy Tax' 75% 'PAY MORE' 100% 'LOVE BUNNY' 500% 'Intox Fantasy TAX' 1000% 'GO BIG' SpoilBrattyBunny**** Send me A Gift!
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 13 min 25 s
Size: 451 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 08:02 PM #48708
Модератор

Модератор

The intensity of this clip is sure to overwhelm you, little one. My perfect face and lips right up close on your screen, whispering in your ear, caressing your mind. My graceful hands, long nails, moving back and forth, drawing your gaze wherever I want, seducing and enthralling you. Listen and watch, listen and obey. Yes. SUBMIT. Come to Princess. Let go. Give in. You're obsessed with Me. You LOVE Me. Yes. SUBMIT. Sacrifice for Me. Amuse Me. Humiliate yourself for Princess. Yes. SUBMIT. You are My pet. My plaything. My piggybank. My slave. I win and you lose. I WIN, and you LOSE. You are Mine. Say yes, Princess. Yes. SUBMIT. Use MY MARK UP CODES!!! Copy and paste the mark up code of choice at CHECKOUT .. What do you fancy? See the wonderful deals below .. 25% - RipME 50% - PunishME 75% screwME 100% abuseME 1000% - financiallyruinME
Models: Madam Samantha

Duration: 7 min 32 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 666 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 08:03 PM #48709
Модератор

Модератор

Making The Boss My Bitch Part 1: https://iwantclips.com/store/192/God...-Boss-My-Bitch I stroll into the office after my long weekend. Today I'm dressed more professionally, wasn't that nice of me? I begin to tell you what a wonderful weekend I had, shopping and spending vast amounts of ca$h in anticipation of my new salary. I ask how my weekend was, but why bother? I'm sure you spent the entire time jerking to what happened between us last week. Now that I know you're a little foot slut for me I can only imagine how fucked in the head you must be after having my perfect feet in your mouth. I bark at you to tell me the game plan for the day, all while sexting my new boy toy, Danny and snapping selfies. When you finally finish, I yawn. Work is boring, it's so much more fun to tease you! I rub my new stud in your face and then strip my panties off and toss them at you. Give them a smell! That's what you could have had, if you had any self control at all. How about you go ahead and rub my feet while you try not to cum in your pants. Did you know I hooked up with Danny? Yeah, last night in fact. Do you wish you knew what I taste like?
Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 15 min 55 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 364 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 08:04 PM #48710
Модератор

Модератор

1080 HD Natalya has been feeding her little piggy, Devon, in hopes that Devon will win the fattest sow contest this year. The title of “fattest sow” goes to the pledge that has gained the most weight during their freshman year. Natalya has been stuffing Devon with pizza, apple pie and candy. But Devon is being a stick in the mud. She's barely even through her second pizza and she says she can't have another ****. Amadahy steps in when she hears Natalya yelling at Devon. She helps Natalya encourage Devon to eat more. After Devon has a few more bites of pie, the girls decide to take her measurements. Devon's gained a few inches since the beginning of the semester! Her hips are especially fattening nicely. Their sorority house might be in the running for the blue ribbon. Devon looks extremely sad. She does not want to gain weight, but her new college friends keep encouraging her to eat. Amadahy and Natalya have kept the clothes that Devon fit into last year. They want her to see how tight her old clothes are on her now. Devon tries to fit into her old clothes. She can't get her old shorts up over her growing thighs. The girls laugh at her and congratulate themselves. They have Devon try on a slightly larger pair of shorts from the beginning of the schoolyear. She can get them over her thighs and ass, but she can no longer get them to button. The girls measure Devon's breasts. They make her wear an old blouse that barely buttons over her bra. Natalya starts yanking at the fabric, trying to see if she can get the shorts and blouse to close. Devon is just too fat to wear her old clothes. The girls take humiliating photos of Devon popping out of some of her old wardrobe favorites. They record her new measurements so that they can see how she progresses. Devon starts to cry. Natalya jiggles Devon's fat while she cries. The girls tell Devon that she will have to stand in front of a full-length mirror and self-assess her body. Her friends want her to notice all the areas where's she's gained fat, and think about the areas where she could be fatter. Then, when she's done self-assessing she's to sit down and finish eating the junk food that Natalya has laid out for her. Devon gazes into the mirror with sadness. Then, she sits down and begins to eat her feelings. (12:42 long) Clip Contains: Amadahy, Devon, Natalya, Feeder/Feedee, Gaining Weight, Lesbian Domination, Sorority Hazing, Face stuffing/Overeating, Caloric Food, Tight Clothes, Clothing Try-On, Humiliation
Models: Brat Princess2

Duration: 12 min 42 s
Size: 631 MiB
Download From AnzFile