Duration: 4 min 53 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 88.2 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-21-2019, 11:34 PM #25132
Модератор

Модератор

Sometime I just get so horny that I just have to get my dildo out and play with it and today is one of those days I am just so horny that I just have to get my dildo out and suck on it and then fuck myself till I cum. use appropriate code loser4jess 15% markup alwaysaloser 100% markup maximumloser 1000% markup
Models: JessWest

Duration: 7 min 50 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 328 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-21-2019, 11:40 PM #25133
Модератор

Модератор

We're sitting on my bed doing some college homework. I'm wearing long black socks and I keep putting my feet close to you, dangling them in front of your face. While I'm talking about our homework, I take my socks off, slowly, seductively. Suddenly, I notice the bulge in the front of your trousers. “Do you have an erection right now?!” You're embarrassed but you can't hide it. That's when I tell you the truth. "I've heard some rumours around college about you, that you have a foot fetish and that you have a really big dick. That's why I invited you round to do homework tonight, because I wanted to find out if the rumours are true. Your dick got hard from my foot teasing, so obviously the foot fetish thing is true. But what about the big dick rumours? Take it out, let me see. Wow! I guess the rumours were true! Why don't you stroke it for my feet?" I give you JOI while I tease you with my feet, talking about you licking them, sucking them, talking about me wrapping them around your dick and giving you a footjob. Watching you jerk your huge cock to my feet turns me on too, so I strip off and start masturbating with you. Soon, we cum together, moaning in simultaneous pleasure. “God, I'm so glad I invited you round today, that was amazing!”
Models: KaidenceKing

Duration: 15 min 41 s
Size: 1.24 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-21-2019, 11:50 PM #25134
Модератор

Модератор

Custom Clip - No names - "Start off by walking in the room being very bitchy and demanding showing me who is in charge that way I know who is boss and in control! coerce me to get naked and get down on my knees you inform me that I'm going to be eating my own cum today rather I like it or not in the cum slut position legs over my head dick pointed at my mouth with a countdown !You inform me that you will be instructing me how I can stroke when I can stroke and touch my cock is up to you! Really humiliate me making me beg to stroke my cock say things like I'm a dirty little cum slut make me beg and tell thing like I have no control over my own orgasm and it's up to you when I get to cum in my dirty mouth Really tease me throughout with you're sexy heels and ass! Making me stop and go whenever you please goddess! I'm yours to abuse and humiliate!" Add a Mark UP Code to your Order: 10% 'ADD MORE' 20% 'Pay Up!' 25% 'LOSER FEE' 50% 'Sissy Tax' 75% 'PAY MORE' 100% 'LOVE BUNNY' 500% 'Intox Fantasy Fantasy TAX' 1000% 'GO BIG' SpoilBrattyBunny**** Send me A Gift!
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 15 min 12 s
Size: 1.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-21-2019, 11:53 PM #25135
Модератор

Модератор

I've seen you staring at my feet a lot. I know there is a small group of guys that get off on feet. You must be one of those foot guys. Well I have a plan for you! You are going to come to my place and worship my feet for the rest of your life. I may have a few other things to keep you busy like doing my dishes and cleaning the floors. You're going to be doing a lot of things for me actually. But just remember there are feet waiting for you when you finish. see more clips from Goddess Cassandra here: https://iwantclips.com/store/80492/G...-Cassandra-POV
Models: Fetish POV

Duration: 7 min 46 s
Size: 840 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-22-2019, 12:30 AM #25136
Модератор

Модератор

Feeding you poppers and easing your mind with my mesmerizing and Mesmerizetic voice until your mind has melted completely in my hands.I'll take you so deep where only I have control. You will be My popper sniffing puppet. You will be sniffing, repeating my words, stroking and edging, in complete bliss as you worship Me. Get that new bottle of poppers out, and lets begin this intense mesmerizing journey.
Models: Princess Alexa

Duration: 40 min 41 s
Size: 1.53 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-22-2019, 12:31 AM #25137
Модератор

Модератор

Default Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 9 min 10 s
Size: 533 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-22-2019, 12:32 AM #25138
Модератор

Модератор

Goddess Chloe Hey losers, it's been brought to my attention that some of you actually have really hot girlfriends. I mean she's really fucking hot and you could fuck her anytime, but here you are, coming to this site, looking for all of my videos so you can jerk your pathetic cock to me. I mean why? Why would you do that? You have this cute, sexy girlfriend with a hot little body and she is actually willing to have sex with you. She even likes to suck your cock. But yet, you're so addicted, you're still jerking your cock to me. And I don't even have to take off my clothes. I mean here I am, sitting here, degrading you for being a fucking loser and you can't stop jerking your pathetic cock, to me instead of fucking your super hot sexy gf who's wiling to spread her legs and let you inside her. But I wonder if you actually please her.. But the only thing that pleases you, is stroking off to me. You see the reason you're here and not fucking your hot girlfriend is that she doesn't get you off like I do. You're such an addict that sex just doesn't do it for you. And you wait for every opportunity when she's not around to jerk to me. And you know if she finds out she's going to break up with you. I know that even when you do fuck her, you're thinking about me. You're so addicted, aren't you? I know that when you get home from work you blow by your gf as quickly as possible to get to your computer so you can see if there are any new clips from me. And as soon as you see one, your dick get super hard and you suddenly forget all about that hot girl sitting in the next room who actually wants to fuck you. That's the power I have over you because you're an addict. Poor girl, she wants to please you so bad, but she can't. The only thing that pleases you is stroking your pathetic cock to my videos. It's my voice that really gets you off. I mean think about it, you have a sexy gf that actually likes you, yet here you are, again, stroking to me. You just can't help it. You are addicted to me. And you know if she catches you she's going to leave you, but that only turns you on more, the thought of me ruining your life and your relationship, I am the ultimate home wrecker. You wanna cum for me, you don't even cum for your hot girlfriend anymore. You're so fucking stupid, you realize how stupid you are, right? You have a great thing in front of you, but here you, jerking your cock to me, you can't stop, you can't help it. I can't wait until you're fucking her and you scream out my name instead of hers, you know it's going to happen loser, and it's going to fuck up your life. It's such a shame that you're such a fucked up addicted jerkoff loser because damn your girlfriend is hot! LOL! And you don't even fuck her! LOL! She is a beautiful girl and you're going to fuck it up. You can't help it, you are out of control. And you do all this knowing that you have no chance with me loser. You do all of this when you could be fucking your hot girlfriend. But you don't want to, you just want to stroke to me, over and over again. You're such an idiot. You'll never get over me loser. Your hot girlfriend will never have the effect on you that I do. That's really sad because I don't give a fuck about you.
Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 12 min 50 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 153 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-22-2019, 12:32 AM #25139
Модератор

Модератор

Is been a while since you got all f*ucked up for me so is time for me to use you and puppet you around. The shiny catsuit mixed with p*ppers will remove any will power you might have left in you. I will play with the strings and make you tribute me, jerk off as I say and orgasm when i snap my fingers. If you are unable to you will rewatch tomorrow and tribute as instructed again. You will enjoy this ride and thank me for it.
Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 19 min 55 s
Size: 650 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-22-2019, 12:35 AM #25140
Модератор

Модератор

You have come into Luna's Gym to work out, but in Luna's gym, everyone pays her protection money. Bad things happen to people who don't pay their protection money. She senses your weakness and decides to bully you.. she makes you get on your knees and kiss her dirty sweaty shoes, and then makes you lick her sweaty feet.. She turns around and takes off her shorts so you can show your bully proper respect by licking her asshole. Then she makes you jerk off her... she counts down from 10 as you amuse her. HOT CLIP..YOU WILL LOVE THE WAY SHE BOUNCES HER ASS IN YOUR FACE.. LUNA IS THE BEST!!
Models: MeanBitches Femdom Store

Duration: 10 min 52 s
Size: 631 MiB
Download From AnzFile