Old 07-05-2019, 09:07 AM #7741
Модератор

Модератор

I come running through the front door trying to make it to the bathroom .. I might not make it omg !! I get the the bathroom and I can get my pants unbuttoned and they are so tight I cannot slip them over my ass .. Omg I struggle with the sensation of shit .. I finally get them unbutton and in the desperation of it all I forgot to pull down my white silk panties .. I feel the warm shit building and realize I forgot to take the panties of and forgot to lift the seat . I panic and try to figure out what to do I start to clean up .. and show you the load in my panties
Models:

Duration: 7 min 28 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 364 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 09:14 AM #7742
Модератор

Модератор

Come on, slave, sniff my shit. Today Im in white sexy lingerie. I want you to take my shit in your hand, and then grab your cock, and cum while giving yourself a filthy shit-jerk with my shit. Then you must eat it. All to the last bit! And I want see your mouth empty and that you swallowed the waste. Prove to me that you're worth my shit.
Models: ElenaToilet

Duration: 6 min 50 s
Size: 592 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 09:24 AM #7743
Модератор

Модератор

Id like you all to meet Smokeahontas. She is a good friend of mine and has a very big booty. In her 1st video you will see her struggle to release her poop due to constipation.
Models: VOODOOVIXEN

Duration: 6 min 54 s
Resolution: 720 x 720
Size: 195 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 10:06 AM #7744
Модератор

Модератор

Sable is back with a great new trio of up close and personal dumps!!! I LOVE when she gets the camera right behind her. This girl really pushes out some MASSIVE piles!!! I gotta tell you, I love me a amazon woman!! These tall girls really know how to shit!!! Sable treats us to two great at work dumps and one at home. As always, she saved the best for last!!! She was getting ready to unleash her big fat shit, even begins with some wet gassy farts as well, when hilariously a co-worker comes in singing before using the toilet! Being the professional she is (read: not wanting her co-worker to hear and smell the big nasty shit she was about to take), she paitiently holds it in while her co worker uses the toilet. She squeezes a few airy farts as that shit was just begging to be free from her tight ass!! Boy was the wait worth it, As she pushed out a dump that was too big to go down on one flush!!
Models: funkyladies

Duration: 7 min 28 s
Size: 1.23 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 10:27 AM #7745
Модератор

Модератор

Lisa Marie is my girl!! By far one of the sexiest new sensations in the mix!! Enjoy this three clip set as she literally bends over backwards and forwars to bring you a FUNKY Trio of toilet and EFRO clips!! She begins by dropping her tights to entice you with a jiggle of that sexy ass of hers before pushing out a load on the bowl. Then she returns in the second scene to release in that FUNKY bucket of hers, before finishing with another ass spreading toilet trip. Three great scenes of ass and splash!

Duration: 11 min 46 s
Size: 364 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 10:30 AM #7746
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress Veronica is about to take this toilet slave for the ride of his life! She binds him tight in layers upon layers of tape around his body and inserts a medical gag into his mouth then proceeds to dr0wn him in her piss. Seeing he is enjoying it too much, she puts his pathetic cock and balls into some hardcore fucked up twine bondage to make it extra painful. This is when Veronica lets out the most horrible grossest Farts EVER!! Mistress Veronica feeds her slave straight from her asshole, not once but TWO DIFFERENT TIMES in this video, Giving him enough shit for multiple toilet slaves EACH TIME! Naturally she forces him to eat most of it and makes sure you get the best view while you hear him chewing through the crunchy bits of her shit. Some how he still managed to miss multiple shit turds. Veronica grabs them, smearing them on his face and cock, then wrapping him up in the plastic tarp, mummifying him in it, and forces him to cum while inside. Once he gets off, she has a little interview asking him how his experience was while he is STILL encased in shit.
</a
Models: VeronicaSteam

Duration: 33 min 24 s
Size: 1.47 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 10:39 AM #7747
Модератор

Модератор

15 minutes of the phattest ass in the game doing what she does the best and thats bring the funk!! Enjoy watching as she pees, farts, shits, and creams! That Chocolate ass is just oozin out all kind of fluids!! What is that creamy jizz that girls generate when they poop?

Duration: 16 min 25 s
Size: 247 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 10:53 AM #7748
Модератор

Модератор

Yana gave you a great cleaning of your body , Yana went into the bathroom and at first thought to take a shower but then changed my mind and fat to fill his ass with water , Yes, what a bunch of poop from the ass Yana with water . Yana throughout the video clip fills her ass with water and squirts it back together shit . Very dirty water came out of the ass Yana , in the bath water of white color turned into brown shit on the walls of the bath, too, shit , Yana change poses to clean yourself well . We remind you that we accept orders for video clips , and are ready to perform custom queries .Write your scripts to us in private messages and we will respond to you
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 8 min 32 s
Size: 831 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 11:24 AM #7749
Модератор

Модератор

Ms. Tootsie has been very constipated lately. She decided to do a video and attempt to twerk loose her shits. Unfortunately she had to resort to a bottle of water up her ass to loosin up the backed up poop.
Models: VOODOOVIXEN

Duration: 5 min 36 s
Resolution: 720 x 720
Size: 155 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 11:34 AM #7750
Модератор

Модератор

For the production of this video we used a delicious cold ice-cream . Olga sat on the bed and took a little ice cream tasted his tongue Olga began to smear ice cream all over my body , what is it sweet Breasts and pussy Olga all the ice cream she wants to play with ice cream even more , I go to Olga and begins to lick his tongue from pussy to Olga about how delicious ice cream I caress Olga and Olga enjoy a bit of tinkering with pussy Olga I told my friend that I want to shit and piss , Olga said that they are ready to give shit to your body I climbed on the bed and took off my panties and began to shit and piss on naked body Olga Oh yeah, liquid diarrhea stikaet on the naked body Olga blended with ice cream is the best , Olga all in the shit and ice cream , Olga takes the ice cream on a stick and starts fucking herself pussy , ice cream conceals and is great with a lot of shit and ice cream . Olga also wants to use the toilet and Olga are no longer able to contain the pressure of shit , Olga shitting and pissing here is a sweet show .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 10 min 59 s
Size: 1.04 GiB
Download From AnzFile