Old 07-06-2019, 03:41 AM #48961
Модератор

Модератор

A nudist couple seems to have a pest control problem in their home. Day after day, they are noticing tiny people/borrowers roaming around in their home and they have even built a small colony inside. Instead of calling an exterminator, the couple decide to take it upon themselves and exterminate the tiny lifeforms. The couple begins their extermination by stomping a couple tiny people (feetshot first then POV upshot while stomping). They then lay on the floor together and start Squeezing them with their and hands. The giant crushes one under his ballsack while the giantess watches. The giantess then crushes one under her ass as she sits on one of them. She then lays on her back and sprinkles them on her breasts and the giant gets on top her and inserts his cock in between her breasts, Squeezing them as she gives her man a titjob. They stand up and notice one tiny being is left, the giantess picks the tiny person up and places him on her man's cock and sucks up off his cock, swallowing him as she orally pleasures her man. As they finish their extermination, they stand and she kisses her man and strokes his cock while she kisses him.
Models: lilcharlottes secret store

Duration: 18 min 50 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 674 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 03:41 AM #48962
Модератор

Модератор

A nice and sensual, seductive wank session completed with a hands off ruined orgasms. Aimed at first timers, but will be super enjoyable to more experienced orgasm abandoners too. Let Me tease you with My divine body, luring you into deeper arousal with my devilish voice, reminding you constantly of what awaits you. you, being so horny, and so tempted by My enchanting words and luscious curves, follow blindly into frustration. Let Me lead you on a journey that, for once, is not about your own pleasure, but Mine. reduced price due to a couple of minutes of the clip being slightly out of focus. Still an intensely hot experience.
Models: Cruel Seductress Victoria

Duration: 15 min 13 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 402 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 03:42 AM #48963
Модератор

Модератор

you're the worst kind of man, you know that? you appear okay from the outside; normal job, decent looking, good manners. Some girls may even be excited to go on a date with you. But there's one little problem: your dick. It's fucking broken or something because every time you try and score in bed, you just can't perform. Do you know how disappointing that is for us women? All I want is a nice hard thick cock to fuck My pussy, and you can't even manage that. How PATHETIC. Well, I think it's clear what you need to do. No more disappointing women anymore, you're just destined to be a cuckold. That's right, it's time to practice your pussy eating and cock sucking skills because from now on, that's the only action you'll be getting.This is a custom clip and the name "sub L" is used a few times. It will still be enjoyed by many.Elements of verbal humiliation, Coerced bi, CEI, and cuckolding.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 11 min 16 s
Size: 322 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 03:43 AM #48964
Модератор

Модератор

You're going to be a naughty boy for me today. A naughty boy that does everything that I tell you to. I want you to get your cock out and stroke it for me. Stroke it while you enjoy the view of my tight hot ass in this sexy crotchless fishnet outfit. Enjoy yourself and realize that I am going to allow you to cum. I'll even encourage you to. Maybe even twice. But what I'll have you do with that cum is the fun part. You're happy to be my dirty little slut to please me aren't you? Fetishes: Cum Eating Instructions, Prostate Massage, Anal, CEI, Femdom, Female Domination, Femdom POV SpoilChristina.com EroticGoddessChristina.com Twitter @EroticGoddessXX
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 12 min 35 s
Size: 313 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 03:48 AM #48965
Модератор

Модератор

Sometime I just get so horny that I just have to get my dildo out and play with it and today is one of those days I am just so horny that I just have to get my dildo out and suck on it and then fuck myself till I cum. use appropriate code loser4jess 15% markup alwaysaloser 100% markup maximumloser 1000% markup
Models: JessWest

Duration: 7 min 50 s
Size: 328 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 03:52 AM #48966
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 7 min 27 s
Size: 482 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 03:52 AM #48967
Модератор

Модератор

My Alpha man just moved in with me and he thinks its hilarious what I do for a "living". (Basically just using, abusing, and degrading weak beta men like YOU! Haha.) Anyways, he is totally cool with it. In fact we decided to make this clip for beta losers that want to serve us as the hot, Alpha couple that we are. Are you pathetic enough to admit that you could never please a real woman like me, and are willing to accept your role as a BITCH to support and serve me and my REAL man that fucks me good and pleases me in ways that you know YOU never could?? Really?? Ok then... Watch this clip because we are taking REAL APPLICATIONS from beta losers that want to be a "cuck bitch" for me n my Alpha! And I give you EXACT instructions in this clip about what we are looking for in a loser. You need to have absolutely NO spine, LOTS of $$$, and be willing to bow down to us as your King & Queen. And no matter how bad we treat you, you need to put up with it and THANK us just for abusing you. *** THIS IS TOTALLY LEGIT- DOWNLOAD, WATCH AND FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS EXACTLY IF YOU WANT TO COME TO VEGAS AND SERVE US IN REAL LIFE!!! ***
Models: Princess Carmela

Duration: 5 min 51 s
Size: 510 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 03:54 AM #48968
Модератор

Модератор

Scorpion has been on her US tour for a couple weeks now, and while busy traveling to major cities, she also has a very gassy mouth! She can't figure out what is causing her to belch so bad, so she blames it on the Florida sun! She might even incorporate burping into her tour. Maybe she'll unleash her bad breath on you!
Models: TerraMizu

Duration: 7 min 0 s
Size: 173 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 03:55 AM #48969
Модератор

Модератор

You love hot, bratty girls and you love big tits. Looks like you are in trouble loser since I am a greedy, spoiled brat with big DDs! You are such a pathetic little b1tch for Me, compulsively jerking your loser cock. Come on loser, stroke stroke stroke that loser dick of yours! Work for that loser orgasm you so desperately want and need.
Models: Princess Ashley

Duration: 9 min 49 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 228 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 03:56 AM #48970
Модератор

Модератор

American Giantess most ambitious project to this day! Logan Rivers becomes JET CITY WOMAN. Ground breaking and unforgettable!!!! You will believe in the impossible!!!! VORE - CRUSH - ASSHOLE and XXX-Treme special effects!!!! A NEW CLASSIC!!! FAP FOR A LIFETIME!!!
Models: scottwill

Duration: 13 min 57 s
Size: 65.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile