Old 07-06-2019, 04:48 AM #48991
Модератор

Модератор

Your Mistress in her full black latex catsuit with some dirty boots. Dirty little boy, aren't you dying to get that dirty mouth on my dirty boots? And when I take off these patent leather boots, it's just my bare feet, waiting for your mouth and your face. Submit like a good, dirty boy.
Models: Mz. Kim

Duration: 7 min 57 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 318 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 04:51 AM #48992
Модератор

Модератор

There's one good thing about edging to my videos without cuming… at least your blue balls will be full of cum and I'm gonna let you stroke your cock for me in this video. But the catch is that I'm gonna cure you of your resistance to cum eating, haha! You love the thought of doing something so faggy for me your brain won't let you fully enjoy it. Well, I'm gonna give you no choice in this video! And it's the first step to begging me for more and more! Goddess Charlotte Stokely Categories: Cum Eating Instruction, CEI, Edging Games, Orgasm Control, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI
Models: Charlotte Stokely

Duration: 8 min 40 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 512 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 04:51 AM #48993
Модератор

Модератор

Default Annabel Fatale - iwantclips

Models: Annabel Fatale

Duration: 5 min 51 s
Size: 72.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 04:53 AM #48994
Модератор

Модератор

Helen & Melissa are both skipping the second half of their sports lesson and are hanging around in Matron's room claiming to be ill. However Helen soon notices you hiding underneath Matrons couch and calls you out. Helen decides she will have some fun with you and she orders you to come and sniff her sweaty armpit, which you do without question like a good boy. Both the girls laugh at how you do exactly what they say and decide to take it further. They make you bury your face in their sweaty sports socks, their gym shorts & gym panties and any other items of clothing covering their intimate areas. As you make your way around their perfect bodies, sniffing every inch, you can feel yourself getting more and more addicted to their scent, they have lots of sweaty bits and you love the smell of them all! The girls soon realise you are becoming addicted and decide that they shall use this to their advantage, leading Helen to explain how they now own you and you will do exactly what they say from now on!
Models: St Mackenzie's Brats

Duration: 6 min 32 s
Size: 153 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 04:53 AM #48995
Модератор

Модератор

JacquelynÂ*VelvetsÂ*shrunk all of the students at school and has them in a jar for her special snack. She prepares a bowl of cereal, pours the creamy milk, and sprinkles her classmates in the deep swimming pool. She savors them one by one, chewing with her mouth open really wide. While masticating her meal, she taunts them. It was so easy to capture them because they were stupid enough to eat the candy she gave them. Thank goodness the internet sells shrinking confections! When one of the tiny losers threatens to pee in her cereal to prevent her from eating them, she threatens to consume them anyways. How dare they be selfish when only she can be the most important person in the world? In a brazen move, they actually urinate in her cereal. Jacquelyn knows that tender little human morsels taste so good that she won't notice the altered taste and continues munching on their crunchy bodies. If anything, their bladders are so small, it would not have made a difference anyways! ***The customer asked for the word "pee" to be used a lot, so it is. OTHER KEYWORDS-vore, Jacqueline Velvets, pee humiliation, food, blonde, blond, long hair
Models: TorveaFilms

Duration: 12 min 6 s
Size: 458 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 04:54 AM #48996
Модератор

Модератор

High School Sweethearts Fuck after practice!
Models: 19honeysuckle

Duration: 6 min 29 s
Size: 317 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 04:55 AM #48997
Модератор

Модератор

Miss Taylor is alone in class, however she soon releases you are spying on her from under the desks, where you have been hiding all day trying to sniff students feet. She calls you out and tells you that she knows what you have been doing; she knows you are a complete foot pervert. Miss explains now she has caught you that you will have to pamper her feet as punishment. She has been on her feet all day, they have been crammed into her tight high heel stilettos and they are very hot & sweaty. Miss takes a seat and slips off her heels showing you her hot nylon feet, she also slips off her shirt & skirt and then swings her feet up on to the desk. You are ordered to bury your face in their warmth, but that is only for starters, now you must suck on her toes and lick her soles. Take her foot sweat in your mouth and hold it there, she wants you to really taste her. Miss has such tiny feet, you could probably fit a while foot in your mouth if you tried hard enough! When Miss has finishes with you she tells you that you have done well, it looks like you may be pampering her cute feet often, like a good boy!
Models: St Mackenzie's Brats

Duration: 8 min 5 s
Size: 126 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 04:58 AM #48998
Модератор

Модератор

Last night, you hit on a woman at a bar you somehow ended up in her bed the next morning. She's sitting on top of you and you think that maybe you got lucky, but she has something else in store. She tells you that she thinks you're a disgusting pig for saying the things you said to her and now she's going to make you pay. She holds you down and breathes her rancid morning breath on you. You struggle and your eyes water, but you cant escape. She makes you breathe in her burps too and there's nothing you can do. The girl then tells you that she noticed you looking at her ass all night and now she's going to give you a better view it. She turns around in her yoga pants and farts right in your face, making you breathe all of it. She makes you breathe her breath, burps and farts over and over again. When she thinks you've had enough, she leaves you tied up in her room with her stink. You don't know when/if she'll come back.
Models: RubyRapture

Duration: 11 min 10 s
Size: 649 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 04:59 AM #48999
Модератор

Модератор

You have shrunk yourself down, just to spy on me as I clean my house.....well you better be prepared! I have worked up an appetites as I have been cleaning...and you look like the BEST SNACK!
Models: Farrah's Fetish Factory

Duration: 3 min 50 s
Size: 127 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 05:01 AM #49000
Модератор

Модератор

I'm a perfect female. Something that you can never touch. Never can see for free. I'm here to be stared at while you jerk off and pay for it. I'm untouchable. You'll get to reach out and touch this perfection. I will tease you forever about it too.
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 14 min 21 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 124 MiB
Download From AnzFile