Old 05-02-2019, 02:39 PM #20181
Модератор

Модератор

I want you to get nice and comfortable, open this video, and obey my every fucking word. I expect you to jerk it my way and take whatever I dish out to you! I'll edge you, make you stop and go, verbally degrade you, and tease you with my deliciously curvy body! I'm wearing an irresistibly sexy little outfit that keeps your eyes solely on me, your Goddess. Let's see if you can make it through this...and if I allow you to cum at all.
Models: Red Rabbit

Duration: 12 min 2 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.36 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 02:48 PM #20182
Модератор

Модератор

I know you love my hot ass but that's not all you like is it slut? No. What you really love is BIG GAY COCK! Custom Request. No name used. Request: You inform me that you have the perfect way to get a certain small group of losers to associate pure pleasure with sucking big dicks. Tell me that to be a part of this group you need 2 things, a big dick and a very flexible body. Then say "and since you're the first loser I've come across with both, I've decided to turn you into a total faggot for big dick!" Tell me from now on that the only way my big gay dick is allowed to cum is on my face right after I pull it out of my faggot mouth... Tell me it's not going to be completely gay because you're there with your perfect body teasing the fuck out me.. Then say " but you're completely fucking GAY,, So start sucking your big gay dick right fucking now faggot!" Proceed to humiliate the fuck out of me while you make me suck my own dick. Tell me about all of the big dicks I'm going to suck for you and how I'm going to be so conditioned to cum with a big dick in my mouth that my dick will probably auto-nut as soon as some big-dicked stud nuts in my mouth after he's face-fucked me. Call me TONS of names FAGGOT,FAG,HOMO etc Randomly tell me I'm fucking gay several times in the clip.. Finish with CEI.
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 12 min 29 s
Size: 282 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 02:53 PM #20183
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 7 min 16 s
Size: 309 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 03:00 PM #20184
Модератор

Модератор

know I was perfect before...but I decided I wanted some big fake tits, and I love them! To be frank, one of the reasons I wanted fake boobs is because they are EXPENSIVE, and don't I deserve the finest things in life? So I found the most expensive surgeon in My area and I improved upon perfection. Do you know how I can afford such nice big expensive tits? Because I have so many mindless pay pigs like you out there, duh! lololol you see Me on your screen and you can't help but want to hand over all your cash to Me. And now that I have these beautiful boobs, you're even more weak for Me, aren't you?
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 5 min 47 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 200 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 03:25 PM #20185
Модератор

Модератор

Addicted to me and addicted to p0ppers is only going to end one way. You crave that euphoric feeling, desperately aching for control. With each hit you know you are only pushing yourself deeper into that black hole of addiction. You can't resist me you try so hard not to lose yourself but my curves and those akyl nitrates lure you in. Your mine, you want to be toyed with, you want to be destroyed and you want to surrender every part of you. It feels good to get your fix, it feels amazing to be controlled and nothing else matters when your head is fuzzy and all you can hear is my alluring voice. Through the haze you see my beauty and are besotted, you want to submit to me in every way possible. Feeling woozy and extremely horny, you are at my mercy and there is nothing you can do. I have this hold of you and you don't know how but it feels good and you never want it to end. Get your fix addict.
Models: Goddess Jasmine

Duration: 8 min 54 s
Size: 221 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 03:27 PM #20186
Модератор

Модератор

Hey, loser. You probably noticed that I'm not wearing any sexy lingerie or a bikini today. Nope, I'm just wearing a cute pair of shorts, a tank top, and some sneakers. This is just an everyday outfit that I would wear out anytime, but I still look sooo ridiculously pretty, don't I? It doesn't matter that I'm not wearing latex or fetish gear, you're still so fucking desperate to jerk your cock to Me. You can't help it, your addiction has gotten out of control! You see the preview image flash on your screen and you immediately feel a compulsion to buy this clip and jerk your fucking cock to Me. I'm so right, aren't I? It doesn't matter what I wear; you'll still jerk it.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 10 min 18 s
Size: 533 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 03:32 PM #20187
Модератор

Модератор

Your mouths salivating for this one already....You've been waiting for this moment for a loooong time and I'm ready to help "ease you into it " so to speak lmao. Im going to teach you how to be a good little cum swallower, how to eat that icing for the VERY FIRST TIME! wahoo! prepare to jerk it hard and milk an explosion out for me ....i want this celebration to be one BIG mess open wide blow out the candles and make a wish this icing can change your life
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 11 min 56 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 161 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 03:35 PM #20188
Модератор

Модератор

I want to train you to become my filthy cum eating slut... Jerk off and follow my instructions, let me turn you into my cum swallowing slut.
Models: Lexi Sindel

Duration: 12 min 46 s
Size: 648 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 03:38 PM #20189
Модератор

Модератор

You are so fucking desperate to see my big, perfect, natural DD's...but aw, so sad, you're just not good enough! Only a real man would have the honor of seeing or touching my young, hot tits. Sucks you're not a real man, huh? So you just sit there staring in awe, feeling like a loser.
Models: Naomi Nitemare

Duration: 5 min 13 s
Size: 531 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 03:47 PM #20190
Модератор

Модератор

got what you deserve.. amazing perfect body! no one can resist to feel weak for Me and Worship perfection!worship perfect Goddess sexy curves! rub your dick and keep Worship your Diva !admit its huge honor for you! so shut up and keep Worshipping in best way! You cant resist!My sensual body makes you feel so weak!I love showingOff My perfectBody!i seduce you with My perfect Body... Its easy... when your dick hard you cant resist your Self...you slowly be come My puppet....
Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 12 min 7 s
Size: 1.04 GiB
Download From AnzFile