Old 06-07-2019, 10:16 AM #30281
Модератор

Модератор

Steed is going to **** at the foot of the bed right now with the fresh scent of my musky asshole all over his face. After hours of reading (while sitting on his face), I at last finished Tolstoy's 'War and Peace'. As a reward (or perhaps just adding insult to injury, as I am wont to do), I had Steed literallyÂ*kiss my assÂ*and thank me for the privilege.Â* I furthermore had him bury his face deep in my perfect, firm, round ass and rub his face all over my sacred asshole. I relaxed on the bed as he toiled away, kissing and licking, sucking and sniffing my beautiful asshole - all while I laughed at him and reminded him that his face belongs stuck up between my ass cheeks, buried and given only my asshole to breathe through.Â* Such a little asshole sucker, ha! Look at how passionate he is, kissing my asshole like a lover! It's endlessly amusing, and I love that all of you are willing to do anything for the chance to do the same. Buy now if you're a little ass slave
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 6 min 17 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 431 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 10:18 AM #30282
Модератор

Модератор

Hi little sissy, I've set out a few things for you. I do love getting to know my little sissies. I'd like to know what kind of sissy you really are. If you could choose from all of these things, what would you pick? What kind of sissy are you? Are you a really slutty, nasty one? Are you a pink and frilly one and sweet sissy? Do you love stockings and garters, or are you more of a latex girl? This is your mistress guiding you. No humiliation or Coerced fem. Your Mistress Kim will show you what She likes to wear, then we will start your training... I want to torment you into devotion For that extra Findom rush or extra love for Me, here are your markup codes. Guests: 100% Markup use code: GiveToMzKim 500% Markup use code: SpoilMzKim 1000% Markup use code: MzKimExtra Members: 100% Markup use code: GiveInToMzKim 500% Markup use code: PayMzKim 1000% Markup use code: 1000MzKim
Models: Mz. Kim

Duration: 9 min 43 s
Size: 396 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 10:19 AM #30283
Модератор

Модератор

Legs for days? Nah! I have something even more impressive in My arsenal. Big. Perfect. Boobs. Boobs for days. Everyone loves boobs, but men are especially stupid for a pair of gorgeous tits. And you will be edging to these tits for days, while I explain how rich and powerful they're making Me. You want to be a part of that, don't you? You NEED to be one of the many men at My feet, contributing to My wealth and power. Buy this clip for a new edging game that will leave you even more boob obsessed and subservient, for Me, My tits and My empire. CODES FOR THE TRULY OBEDIENT My favorite subbies will buy with mark up code 1GOODBOY The rest of you will buy with one of the following markup codes 1GOODBOY MYGOODBOY SERVINGVIOLET LOSERABUSE BROKEFUCKTAX
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 13 min 13 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 976 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 10:24 AM #30284
Модератор

Модератор

worship my filthy soles as I talk down on you
Models: HOLA18

Duration: 10 min 23 s
Size: 231 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 10:28 AM #30285
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 6 min 3 s
Size: 769 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 10:31 AM #30286
Модератор

Модератор

Bratty girl next door looking chicks. That's what you like huh? Especially when they're wearing yoga pants. It's a special occasion today, James. First of all, your Goddess is wearing a pony tail. Second, she's wearing a brand new pair of yoga pants, your favorite. On top of that, her ass looks deliciously bigger than usual today. It's the trifecta of your weak spots. Since you've shown yourself to be not quite as useless lately, your Goddess is rewarding you with some close up action of her pants, and what's inside of them. Just remember, she is the Goddess, you are the pathetic loser butt boy.
Models: AstroDomina

Duration: 11 min 23 s
Size: 434 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 10:32 AM #30287
Модератор

Модератор

This is a live cam clip, meaning it was recorded while I was being taken in a naughty show on a cam site. These clips are intended for voyeur & cam fans, enjoy! I get taken into yet another smoking fetish based private show and my pussy is dripping before I even light my cigarette. I spark up and start using my vibrator & fucking my pussy good and hard, after I cum the first time and I keep going, after a while my cigarette even went out! I don't know why, but my sexual appetites were out of control on this particular day and I manage to cum TWICE before I finally tap out.
Models: FondaDix

Duration: 13 min 59 s
Size: 1 021 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 10:32 AM #30288
Модератор

Модератор

So, you've been hitting the gym now? I'm impressed; you're really taking a big step away from being a sad, little wanker locked in his room all the time. Since you're trying so had to cut back on masturbating, I think a little chastity would definitely be beneficial. In fact, I've decided to join your gym too, just to... help you out. There are a few rules of course. You must always get changed there so that all the guys in the changing room see your chastity cage. Pretty soon, all the hottest people in town are gonna know what a little bitch you are! That's not all, all these gorgeous, tight asses in yoga pants will inevitably have you feeling weak and obedient, so I want to see what else I can get you to do. How else I can degrade and humiliate you...
Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 12 min 14 s
Size: 640 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 10:33 AM #30289
Модератор

Модератор

How many times have you jerked off to me? Once? Twice? A hundred times? Are you starting to jerk off right now, looking at the preview gif? Is your boner getting excited at the prospect of watching me gyrate my body in front of you? How many times have I given you pleasure? How many times have you given me pleasure? It's time you paid. You'll never be man enough to fuck me, after all. What better way than to give me pleasure than through your wallet? It's as close as you'll get to me... Do you want to be a good bitch? Do you want to please me? Show your appreciation for me with mark-up codes at checkout. You know I deserve the best. Make your adoration known with a little extra for me. It's what your Daddy wants. PAMPER100 for 100% mark-up PAMPER75 for 75% mark-up PAMPER50 for 50% mark-up PAMPER25 for 25% mark-up
Models: Worship An Li

Duration: 8 min 41 s
Size: 513 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 10:34 AM #30290
Модератор

Модератор

The highly anticipated sequel to My top selling clip: Up and DownI'm back again with another zipper holding in My perfect tits. Look at it. Up and down. Up and down. Up and down. It's mesmerizing, isn't it? Makes your mind go all mushy. My body, My cleavage, My voice, the zipper. They all make you so weak, don't they? You're nodding your head up and down now in agreement with Me. Every word I speak is true. "Yes Princess," you say aloud. You want to jerk, Don't you? Yes Princess. Move your hand up and down on your cock in time with My zipper. Feels so good, so right. I'm in charge of that dick now. Every inch is Mine. My zipper goes up, your hand strokes up on your cock; My zipper goes down, your hand strokes down. This feeling is overwhelming. You've been here with Me before, but this time is different. This time I have something else in store for you. You want to cum. But will I allow you to?
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 14 min 50 s
Size: 377 MiB
Download From AnzFile