Old 07-05-2019, 01:44 PM #7761
Модератор

Модератор

When the urge comes, I prefer to poop wherever convenient. Then I can play with my shit. Naked on the floor, smearing and even better if I can have a second dumping.
Models: Juicy_Julia

Duration: 9 min 24 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 01:47 PM #7762
Модератор

Модератор

Yes it is very dirty video girls Yana and Olga arrange a show for you . Yana took a gynecologic speculum , and said to Olga climbed up on the table and got cancer on his knees . Olga did . Yana put Olga anal gynecological mirror and she had begun to shit . Oh Yes of Olgas ass released a large amount of crap . You may well be seen as out of Olgas ass comes out shit . Oh this is just super . When Olga ceased to shit Yana started to smear shit on the ass of Olga , Yana covers a large group of shit ass Olga completely smearing her buttocks . Then Yana took off his Bathrobe and climbed onto the table and got cancer , Olga entered in the ass of Yana gynecologic speculum and Yana also started shitting out ass, Yanina started to come out a large amount of shit . Oh Yes it is very sexy out ass Yana . Olga also started to smear shit on the ass Yana . Oh this is so cool . Very hot video for you, our beloved friends .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 13 min 30 s
Size: 1.30 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 01:49 PM #7763
Модератор

Модератор

It was doubly tasty! Its hard not to fall in love with their tastes and smells! Cool when girls perceive you only as their personal toilet. Christina said that she no longer wants to sit on my face because she is afraid to pick up any disease)) Today Amina told me yesterday I was keen to shit and remember you! Its nice when a girl tells you such words! Kaif is under their asses, to feel their morning smells and tastes. Cristina and Amina have very tasty crap I like to get treats from their asses, especially mix tastes bitter and soft shit of Christina mixed with sweet and hard shit Amina, they are very different in taste!
Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 38 min 13 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.57 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 01:51 PM #7764
Модератор

Модератор

I just shit out this little load of poop! It looks so good! I want to eat it! Watch me eat my poop! I break off a little piece and pop it into my mouth. I swallow it right down without even gagging! Oh it tastes so good and gets me so turned on! I shove the entire load in my mouth and taste it all. I push the shit out of my mouth so it looks like Im shitting out of my mouth!
I pick up a bigger piece and swallow that too! This time I gag a little. But I still swallow it all! I talk dirty to you as I taste my shit! Then I swallow one more little turd. I love eating my shit! I love knowing you are watching me eat my own poop!
Soon I will be pooping out the poop that I ate! Do you want to watch me shit out the poop that I ate!? Ill be shitting out my shit! My twice digested shit! Wow! Check out this beautiful creamy load of poop! I wish I could eat every bit of the poop that comes out of my ass!
New! If you spend $50 on my videos Ill send you 3 FREE videos of your choice! Send me the receipt for proof and pick out your videos!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 7 min 28 s
Size: 1.20 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 02:06 PM #7765
Модератор

Модератор

quick clip.. slow mo action
Models: Amberbooty

Duration: 4 min 28 s
Size: 261 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 02:07 PM #7766
Модератор

Модератор

I went all out with this one! I have finally done something Ive been way to scared to do! I was a naughty scat whore in a store!!!
I have got such a nice big moist load of shit ready to push out of my asshole! I have a feeling that this one is going to come out easy! I get on my hands and knees and really pop my ass out! My asshole opens right out and all that shit just pours out of my hole! It drips down my pussy as well! What a naughty shit!
Its time to get ready to go out! Ive got my big pile of shit and a pretty outfit on! Im ready to go shopping! I snap on some latex gloves and start smearing my poop all over my pussy and my tits and I get some more all over my ass too! Now I am ready!
I am in a store with my pussy, ass, and tits smeared with shit! Watch me dance around and flash my shitty bits! I am bent over with my juicy ass showing when I realize that a worker is in the aisle! He totally saw me!!! I am so embarrassed and turned on! I have got to get out of this store fast! I really want to go home and masturbate but first I want to go to another store!
I am at another store now! My shit is drying on my ass and tits but it is still nice and moist in my cunt! i dance around in the store and walk by the camera with my ass showing! I flash my tits and my pussy! I twirl my dress so it shows my ass and pussy! I talk dirty to you. I hope no one hears! I love being a dirty scat whore in public! I am so turned on now! Its time to hurry home to masturbate and cum!
Enjoy!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 12 min 24 s
Size: 701 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 02:14 PM #7767
Модератор

Модератор

Smokeahontas is up to no good again. She shits a few dingle berries and plays with her toy before smearing some poop on her ass. She then sticks her hand up between her big booty cheeks to retrieve a big turd.
Models: VOODOOVIXEN

Duration: 4 min 56 s
Resolution: 900 x 720
Size: 171 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 02:39 PM #7768
Модератор

Модератор

I was really constipated and bubbly for a couple days. I could tell I was going have to push out a really big poop. The big hard poops always turn me because I cannot help teasing my tight little asshole and stretching it. I did a little teasing then slowly pushed it out with lots of moaning and sighing.
Models: CurvyNicole

Duration: 2 min 44 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Format: Windows Media
Size: 55.0 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 02:55 PM #7769
Модератор

Модератор

Yana and Olga have not been to the doctor and decided that Olga will be a doctor and Yana a patient . Yana climbed on the kitchen table and spread their legs to Olga, the doctor was able to examine her cunt and ass . Olga the doctor put Yana in pussy gynecological mirror so Yana went to the toilet after gynecological mirror . Yana did so , then the doctor Olga started dogs to enter Yana in the asss milk , but the doctor Olga makes the cleaning of the body to Yana , several times Olga typed in a syringe of milk and introduced to Yana in the ass . Then Olga took a mini-enema and start filling it up the ass Olga milk , this is explosions at Yanas , here is the jets of milk coming out by farting . Its just great , doctor Olga throughout the video clip Yanas ass filling it with air and milk , and Yana produces out of his ass jets of milk and farting .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 16 min 14 s
Size: 1.54 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 03:04 PM #7770
Модератор

Модератор

Needing a poop outside, lifting skirt and squatting and shitting on the grass, I was so nervous I was going to get caught I could hear people's footsteps.
He he
Xxx
Models: Jojo3767

Duration: 1 min 15 s
Size: 70.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile