Old 07-06-2019, 08:54 PM #7881
Модератор

Модератор

I never done a public store pooping clip until now. I was so nervous, ladies were in the dressing room with me as I was shitting on the floor in my dressing room. I thought they would smell my funk. Watch me twerk to the dressing room music until Im totally nude, then I take a huge shit on the dressing room floor. Best part is when I smell my own shit then wipe my ass with a white blouse that I leave in the dressing room. It was so fun and exciting to do this clip. If you want to like to see more clips like this in the future let me know.
Models: ScatFreekzClub

Duration: 14 min 1 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: XAVC
Size: 1.53 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 09:04 PM #7882
Модератор

Модератор

Today you have another great combo between Mistress Roberta and her BBW friend. First the toilet slaves goes to BBW Mistress and they play with a doubloe dildo, for pleasure the Goddess. Then he arrived at Mistress Roberta and she use him to sniff her stockings, licking her hosiery and shoving her hand n mouth. She also fart in his mouth and offer him her piss and diarrhea on a plate. She continue to feed him and put him with his head all in the plate, to cover his face with her diarrhea ! Soon more movies with Mistress MARGO !
Models: TOILETSLAVE4ALL

Duration: 27 min 32 s
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 284 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 09:11 PM #7883
Модератор

Модератор

Letting out a nice warm shit I start slowly and teasingly rubbing my toes against the firmer piece, gently pushing into it, before taking both of my feet and sticking my toes into my pile and rubbing them together to get them dirty and lickable..
I rub myself getting my cunt completely coated in a thick smooth layer of filth while I talk sweetly to you, telling you to keep sucking on my toes and ask you how dirty you will be for me. I want you to imagine eating out my disgusting cunt and showing me how nasty you will be just to keep my attention.
I love my dirty cunt lickers. (;
Models: GwenyT

Duration: 10 min 51 s
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 09:19 PM #7884
Модератор

Модератор

Losing a bet I was forced to eat my own shit so you better enjoy this one of a kind video because you might not see another like it.
Models: GoddessKinkyCaramel

Duration: 6 min 41 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 287 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 09:30 PM #7885
Модератор

Модератор

I love thinking of creative ways to use and humiliate My toilet slaves! So today, I tied My slave up to make sure he couldnt go anywhere and made him watch as I shat and pissed in a diaper right in front of him. I made him crawl to the diaper and smell it, then I ****** his face into it and rubbed it in. I pushed him so deep into the shit that he could barely breathe and I made him eat My pissy shit directly from the diaper as he gagged in reflex. Once I was amused enough, I took the poop filled diaper and wrapped it around his head before securing it there with duct tape. I then led him around on a leash like a shitty idiot before leaving him in a corner to fester in the scent of My divine shit.
Models: MistressEvilyne

Duration: 14 min 21 s
Size: 791 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 09:46 PM #7886
Модератор

Модератор

Oink Oink!
I am a dirty shit pig! I love shit so much! I get so horny and excited when I smell poop! I get so turned on when I can feel shit in my asshole!
Look at my cute little piggy ears and nose! Look at my dirty piggy tail butt plug! Watch me wiggle my piggy tail in your face! I love shaking my big piggy ass!
I crave shit so much! I need shit! Watch me dig a nice, moist turd out of my ass! I oink and oink and rub it all over my ass! I take my shit and smear it over my big boobs and my belly. I shove my tail back into my ass and wiggle it around!
Do you want my piggy ass? I want you to fuck my dirty, shitty ass! Ill pull my tail out and you can shove your cock right into that dirty hole of mine!
Watch my finger fuck my shithole! I can get four fingers up my filthy poopchute!Oh yes! I feels so good to fingerfuck my piggy ass!
Im such a filthy, shit loving pig!
Enjoy!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 8 min 57 s
Size: 1.20 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 10:11 PM #7887
Модератор

Модератор

Toilet slave serves 4 ladies in sauna. The pig is chained to the chain and waiting in the toilet while the girls eat hamburgers, drink Coca-Cola and relax in the sauna, but the girls also want to shit and wait for this moment! It's time, Christina says: girls, who wants to shit, where is our dog? Christina led the dog and he began to lick his feet - the girls laugh, spit on him and humiliate him - it's funny how low he fell, the last nonentity, now they will shit in his mouth. Your life is to serve as a toilet for girls! He is hungry and waiting for the girls to start taking off their panties and unloading their delicacies from their asses. The room was hot, the girls were sweating! The girls devastated their asses, took a shower and left, and the slave filled with their shit went home.
Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 22 min 31 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 836 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 10:20 PM #7888
Модератор

Модератор

This time Yana and Olga decided to bake a cake , but not the usual they took kneaded the dough into a pie but something was missing, said Yana , a little after consulting the girls have decided that you want to add to the dough shit , Oh yeah, John took the bowl with the dough and Olga shit in it , and then Yana too has released a large amount of crap in the bowl with the dough . About fucking like its cool , its just a class they are whores . After girls shit in the bowl , they began to stir the shit and batter spoons , as is sexy , dirty pie shit is just cool , after which Yana posted the shit batter in the baking dish , and put it in the oven . While it was baking perog girls tried the rest of the test with the shit they fed each other with a spoon , smeared chest and locale them . In one word great time . After a short while the cake was ready and John pulled it out of the oven . Girls made you a small gift , Crap Pie , Hey guys, lets join us for tea .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 12 min 8 s
Size: 1.17 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 10:34 PM #7889
Модератор

Модератор

Ohh, it was hard because I cant to poop four days! I felt it thick sausage into me but she dont want get out!! She gave me serious discomfort. At the last I win constipation with pain, groans and moans, helped myself by my hands. Dont miss. This turd was solid and tasty!
Models: Valleo

Duration: 58 s 240 ms
Size: 76.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 06:09 AM #7890
Модератор

Модератор

THIS IS ONE OF THE HIGHEST QUALITY, HIGHEST DEFINITION, BEST LIT POOPING AND PEEING VIDEOS OUT THERE
Hi poop lovers! I think Im getting better and better at this filming myself pooping and peeing malarkey. Today I managed to get some seriously close up well lit shots of everything as it happened. And let me tell you, it wasnt easy! I woke up dying to go for a pee and poo, but managed to drag myself to the kitchen to make myself a coffee, skipping around trying not to lose control of everything as the milk was frothing up. I got back upstairs and barely managed to switch on the camera and sit on my toilet seat before everything just came rushing out! How do you know I was really that desperate? Notice how the poop came out first, despite the fact that the pee was huge and never ending when it did come out too. For the poop to come out first when the bladder is that full, thats desperation.
Anyway, Ive got a light pointing at my bits, and the camera zoomed in so you can see everything in the slightest detail. You can even see how turned on I am getting from finally releasing such a huge poop and pee, as my pussy gets creamier and creamier, and my juices start dripping down onto my poop. Watch me squeeze out the last little bit of poop with my super strong asshole, before I turn the camera downwards and again give you a super macro view of my huge poop. If you look carefully, you can even see where my pussy juices have dripped all over it, leaving nice little creamy white blobs on it. Yum!
Wouldnt you love to eat this beautiful shit?
If you liked this video, please leave a review!
Models: MistressEvilyne

Duration: 9 min 46 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 420 MiB
Download From AnzFile