Old 08-04-2019, 06:06 PM #8861
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me shit into my hand then lick and taste my delicious poop! Yum!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 1 min 21 s
Resolution: 360 x 480
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 7.55 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-04-2019, 06:38 PM #8862
Модератор

Модератор

Yes, my shit is like TNT this time. It is so huge and soft almost liquid! He is trying to hold it in his filthy mouth but it is too big for him. It is like cow shit! Yes, a COW shit! And he has to eat it all! I know that it’s not an easy task but I will help you! Yes, your balls are my leverage to make you do whatever I want! Now eat or I am going punches this balls until you finish! Or I can cut them haha… I know that you want to be in his place! You want to shit that cow shit in your mouth, are you?
Okay if you really want to do this on you write me !
Models: MistressAnna

Duration: 8 min 50 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 652 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-04-2019, 07:05 PM #8863
Модератор

Модератор

What an amazing time I had being a nasty happy shit girl in PUBLIC!!!!
Watch me walk down the street smearing shit on my face and chewing shit as cars drive by! Anyone could see me at anytime! I walked by a man in his yard and a guy walking his dog all with shit on my face and shit in my mouth!
I start the video in my bathroom with a baggie full of my shit! I smear it all over my ass, legs, tits, tummy, and my pretty cunt! I stuff a big piece up my wet hole and head outside for some fun!
The next time you see me I am walking down the street! I flash you my shit smeared tits and flash my shit covered ass!
I find a nice spot in an alley by my house. There are cars driving by on both sides of me but I’m so horny and I have to shit so bad! I pull down my leggings and show off my shitty body! Anyone could see me but I’m so turned on!
Then I pull my leggings back up and FILL them with my piss and shit! Right there on the street!
I reach into my pants and pull out my fresh warm shit I sniff it and lick it then put it back in there for the walk home!
Then it’s time for the best part! I get so horny I can’t help up reach in grab a chunk of shit to chew on and smear all over my face as I walk home! My pussy is dripping and I can’t wait to cum so hard!
The second I get home I take off all my shitty clothes and rub the fresh shit into my pussy until I cum and cum and cum!
This is an amazing video! I can’t wait for you to experience it!
Enjoy!!!

Duration: 15 min 24 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.26 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-04-2019, 07:17 PM #8864
Модератор

Модератор

I have to shit so bad! Why is my friend taking sooooo long in the bathroom!
I am beyond desperate! I can feel my asshole opening up! There is a massive load threatening to explode out of my asshole! I bang on the door and beg for her to let me in! I am begging and crying and pleading! Please, please let me in! I’m going to shit in my pant! My jeans will be ruined and I’ll get shit everywhere!
I can’t help my ass from opening up and farting! Then a turd escapes my ass! Ugh! I just shit a little in my jeans! I reach into my pants and pull the turd out! Oh god! Let me in! I just shit in my pants!
10 minutes layer and she still hasn’t come out of the bathroom! I cannot hole it anymore! My anal sphincter is not strong enough to hold back this massive wet load of shit! I explode in my jeans! A gigantic mess of shit and piss pours into my jeans! Eww! I cry! Please! Let me in I just shit in my jeans!
I pull my jeans off! There is still shit stuck between my ass cheeks! I pull it out and look at my destroyed jeans! There is shit everywhere! On my ass, my legs, my pussy, all in my ass crack, and now on my floor!
How humiliating that I just shit my jeans! Why couldn’t she just let me into the bathroom!?!

Duration: 9 min 38 s
Size: 398 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-04-2019, 09:10 PM #8865
Модератор

Модератор

Get a close up view as my asshole opens up and a huge load of wet shit pours out!
I rub my pretty glass dilso in the mess! I imagine it’s a cock about to fuck me! I sniff it and lick it and suck the dildo like it’s a shit covered cock!
My pussy is starving for this shit covered cock! I fuck myself over and over again until I cum like a good scat lover!
As a special treat I rub the shit and cum covered toy all over my face! I smile and moan and giggle in pure happiness!

Duration: 10 min 31 s
Size: 541 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-04-2019, 10:40 PM #8866
Модератор

Модератор

Do you hear that? Listen closely fart suckers…listen to the gas that’s just been sitting there, waiting to squeeze out and in between My glorious cheeks.
Models: MadameDuB

Duration: 1 min 16 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 40.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-04-2019, 10:41 PM #8867
Модератор

Модератор

I’m so excited to say my slave who had been traveling is back to enjoy my delicious scat! Come watch as I get him on his knees while I sit on a chair, legs spread wide open
Old 08-04-2019, 10:44 PM #8868
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me at work after a dodgy chinese, i sit down and my tummy aches, i fart over and over again big wet farts, before sliding my thonng to one side and they blast out even wetter… My boss seems to be starting at me the whole time…. So your not just a buttcrack perv your now a fart Perv! My farts get bigger and louder and the smell is so strong…… super stinky farts infront of my boss is the most embarrasing thing ever… Then i let a super wett fart…. Oh No………. I need the bathroom
unaware to me youve followed me while im pulling my shart filled knickers and jeans down i show you and you promise not to tell anyone if i fart for you one more time..
I let of the biggest longest fart and your very satisfied
Models: evamarie88

Duration: 19 min 19 s
Size: 741 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-04-2019, 10:48 PM #8869
Модератор

Модератор

Big Belly Smear!
Look at my big goddess belly. You want to get down on your knees and worship this amazing belly of mine. Look how full and sexy it is! This is the belly of a Goddess. A belly that needs to be worshiped! Watch me smear my big, sexy, Goddess belly in my fresh, warm shit! Look how sexy my poop looks smeared all over my belly. It feels so good and look amazing! This is a belly that needs to be worshiped!
Big Booty Smear
Look at that big, curvy booty! I want you to worship that thick ass of mine! Bow down and pray to my ass as I smear my fresh, warm poop all over that big, sexy booty! See how sexy my butt looks smeared in poop! Worship that Goddess ass! Pray to that perfect big booty as I smear my poop all over it! Have you ever seen a more sexy ass?! You better not have! Pray to my booty, worship my perfect poop smeared ass!
Enjoy!

Duration: 6 min 6 s
Size: 819 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-04-2019, 10:49 PM #8870
Модератор

Модератор

dirty thing in the toilet in the gallery. It is hideous!
Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 3 min 2 s
Resolution: 480 x 852
Size: 50.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile