Old 04-27-2019, 03:48 AM #17261
Модератор

Модератор

A new, sensual, erotic kind of ruined release. You've heard of edging, you've heard of gooning, but I want to get you to a point today that I like to call 'momentum'. Think of your cock as like a freight train, moving super fast, and suddenly having to stop. There's an element of momentum here, as the residual energy carries that train past the finish line regardless of how hard the brakes are on. I want to do the same thing to your dick. I want you to pump, and edge, and goon so much, for so long, that you get to the point where even when you stop stroking, your cock continues twitching and releases anyway, spurting out it's load to the lingering feeling of where your hand was rapidly stroking just moments before. I'll talk and tease you through your first edge or two, and then it's up to you, to build up and achieve Momentum.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 9 min 51 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 349 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-27-2019, 04:01 AM #17262
Модератор

Модератор

I am delegating a very rewarding task for you today. I am going to take off my dirty panties and YOU are going to lick them clean. I'm already feeling too generous with this task so you better take advantage of it while you even have the chance. Use the following codes at check out to give me more; AppreciateJULIETTE Like LikeJULIETTE LoveJULIETTE WorshipJULIETTE
Models: JulietteJewels

Duration: 5 min 21 s
Size: 776 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-27-2019, 04:03 AM #17263
Модератор

Модератор

A follow-up to the immensely popular "Tied Balls". Just as before, I don't care what you do with your cock-- but your balls are mine. You're going to assemble some items from around your house and then you're going to follow my instructions exactly. You're going to make those balls hurt for me, understand slave? Those nuts belong to me and I want you to prove yourself by sacrificing them for my pleasure. You can jerk all you want and I'll even give you chances to cum... if you can cum, that is.
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 8 min 53 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 118 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-27-2019, 04:03 AM #17264
Модератор

Модератор

The thing about men is...you're all pretty similar. The same things get to you over and over. Your brain is designed to be completely and totally overpowered by your sex drive....There just hasn't been a time in recorded history where women like me could just....digitize, leverage, and monetize this against you. You know exactly what I'm doing, but you're also not strong enough to stop it from happening. Use markup codes to let me know you know you're not worthy. SACRIFICE, REPENT, PREY, EPIPHANY.
Models: Bardot Smith

Duration: 3 min 41 s
Size: 320 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-27-2019, 04:07 AM #17265
Модератор

Модератор

You never learn. You keep coming back, begging for more, craving my attention, and another view of my big natural tits. So perfect in every way, my tits own your mind completely. Sometimes, you think you're free and decide to leave, but it never lasts. You always come back to be used and abused, again and again. I love it, I love the power I have over you, and I won't stop using my powerful tits to lure you back in. Mesmerized by my topless huge boobs, you helplessly repeat findom and tit worship mantras after me, unable to resist, and not even wanting to resist anymore. You're done for. When I demand a tribute, you mindlessly follow my instructions, happy that you can be of service again, happy that you're back to what you do best - obeying me. Good boys use the code "YesMissAlisandra" at the checkout and pay double while losers should use "LosersPayDouble". Other codes: "LosersPayExtra" - 50% "HumanATM4U" - 200% "iLoveFindom" - 500% "All4MissA" - 1000% or use "GIVE100" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% of item's value. Follow my Twitter @WorshipAlisa
Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 11 min 18 s
Size: 511 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-27-2019, 04:12 AM #17266
Модератор

Модератор

What's it like to so desperately want my attention that you'd be willing to do just about anything. It doesn't matter whether the task is big or small that horny cock of yours makes you so desperate to obey Me. You just crave to be controlled and this clip will help you find purpose in meaning in whatever it is that I assign you to do. Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com Keywords: Beta | Loser | Errand Boy | Submissive Male | Useles
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 3 min 25 s
Size: 253 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-27-2019, 04:14 AM #17267
Модератор

Модератор

Part I: What a special day for all my fans, followers, devout worshippers, foot slaves, ass addicts, beta losers, et al! I've had my fun teasing all of you with my perfect body and for the first time, I am revealing my beautiful face. That's right. The face of God, revealed. In this clip, I sit atop my bed like a throne - I have my loyal, obedient steed bow down to my feet like a lowly servant and slide his head beneath my dangling, pretty little feet. As he kneels before me, prostrating himself, I laugh at him while smacking and slapping him in the face with my feet. Such a lucky slave! I always aim to have my Steed debase himself at my altar as much as possible - I tell him to show me that my feet indeed are the best tasting thing in the entire world, which he readily proves what with how furiously and passionately he licks my soles! He's smothered beneath my feet, right where he belongs. Down on the dirty floor like a speck of dust beneath me. Looking up at my supreme beauty and femininity, completely content with being nothing but my personal foot wipe… Part II: All this man is is my devoted foot-wipe. All he will ever be is my devout little follower, my worshipper, my weakened bitch who falls to his knees at the very sight of my beauty. Sound familiar? Yes, that's rather like you, too! In this clip, I continue wiping my hot, sweaty feet all over his face as he tells me how grateful he is to be my slave. Nothing wrong with that - I'm what beta losers would call a “Bombshell Redhead Goddess” and it stands to reason that any and every man would do anything for the opportunity to be pinned on the floor beneath me, kissing and licking my feet. Steed has taken this step. He has been baptized by the holiness that is ME. With each slap, smack, kick, and stomp of my feet, he falls further under my control and jurisdiction. In fact, I wanted to ensure that he felt as worthless and low as possible, so I stood above him and trampled his face before returning to having him clean be**** my toes and take one deep inhale after another. Once a slave, always a slave
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 11 min 50 s
Size: 813 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-27-2019, 04:15 AM #17268
Модератор

Модератор

I love this video and you will love it too! Let me laugh at you, let me show you how pretty I am and how I make fun of you when I see you before my eyes, amazed by my sweetness and my natural beauty with my cute hair chain and my fuchsia bikini. My whispering voice will melt your senses at the same time you start feeling so excited when I humiliate you as a man. My perfect cleavage mesmerises your tiny cock. You have to open your wallet to get my full attention, that is the only way. But only in the distance. You pay for this clip to listen to my teasing and my mocking words. You feel hurt by my mean words but you love the way I do it, I can see it in your pants, asshole. No bad words, no insultd, no yelling. I don´t need to do it to be superior to you. I fuck you but you let me do it because you know I am totally divine. Yes, there you are, idiot. You don´t deserve a hot girl like me, you feel weak and miserable but you need to watch the entire clip till the end. And you wish it was longer and longer. Don´t worry, there will be more. This is just the first spoonful. YOU WILL LIKE IT IF: you can´t stop watching my clip previews hahaha HIGHLIGHTED: my sexy voice is irresistible with your headphones on. INDULGE YOURSELF, BUY ME NOW!
Models: Angie-

Duration: 12 min 38 s
Size: 721 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-27-2019, 04:19 AM #17269
Модератор

Модератор

This clip is SO. FUCKING. HOT. No really. I got turned on making it. First, I look amazing in the tiniest shiny bikini. Second, this sensual tease is so good it is cruel. Bouncing around in my sexy bikini, rubbing and bouncing my tits, shaking my ass in your face, tugging on the strings holding my bikini together... All of this is hot but what is REALLY hot is when you dive in DEEP for me. I love when you can't say no to me. I love when you really commit to giving me exactly what I want. Today I want you to max out a fresh credit card for me. It is a fantasy of mine, and frankly that is your job to keep me happy. I go through every step, teasing and encouraging, telling you exactly what I want. It is impossible to fuck this up unless you are a broke timewaster, in that case go away. *for those that do complete this task and send me what I request, there is a 1:15 min follow up clip* Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 15% CumTax4MissH 25% YesGoddessH 50% PigsPayMore 100% LosersPayMore 200% MissHsWallet 1000% MORE @misshlovescash on Twitter
Models: Miss Hanna

Duration: 7 min 30 s
Size: 281 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-27-2019, 04:22 AM #17270
Модератор

Модератор

I bet you'd love if your roommate walked in and caught you jerking off wouldn't you? You would love to suck his big hard cock.
Models: LexiNicole

Duration: 3 min 13 s
Size: 62.6 MiB
Download From AnzFile