Old 06-04-2019, 03:39 AM #28211
Модератор

Модератор

Fingering myself on my bed and getting orgasm.
Models: Zoe

Duration: 15 s 125 ms
Resolution: 640 x 406
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.97 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-04-2019, 03:46 AM #28212
Модератор

Модератор

After a long day of walking in leather boots and stockings Mistress Ariana's feet need some extra care and attention by her loyal foot bitch.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 11 min 23 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 968 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-04-2019, 03:47 AM #28213
Модератор

Модератор

I have a new bottom for a bikini but I haven't found the perfect top to go with it yet. It looks so good on my curvy body and I know you can't resist me in the perfect bikini.. even if it is only half of one. I want more and you have been such a good wallet. I bet it's hard to imagine what color top I should get with this white shirt in the way. Maybe if I take it off it will help
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 9 min 12 s
Size: 438 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-04-2019, 03:49 AM #28214
Модератор

Модератор

Stroke along as I have my exemplary peds right in foot addicts face. Wiggling my toes, scrunching my soles, and flashing my fresh pedicure. I tease foot boi with the fact that I know he so desperately wants to sniff my flawless feet. I instruct loser to take a deep breath in and imagine he is inhaling my sweet foot scent. The sweat glistening on my soles has now caught losers attention and now he is eager to lick them! I tell foot bitch to stick out his eager tongue and run it along the length of my sweaty soles. While loser is stroking obediently, he must also run his tongue between each and every toe to ensure there is no toe jam to be left behind. Complete with a cum countdown.
Models: SiennaLee

Duration: 10 min 39 s
Size: 592 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-04-2019, 03:59 AM #28215
Модератор

Модератор

I am your s*ster and have heard that you have been spending a lot of money at the local strip club. I come over to tell you that you shouldn't be wasting your money there and should just give it to me. I begin to strip for you, Br0ther and you are soon powerless to resist me. I laugh at you as I strip down to my bra, panties and stockings and heels and dance for you, taking your money. You beg me to take off my bra, but I tell you that I need more ca$h to let you see my tits. I notice your girlfriend's purse lying on the sofa next to you and I tell you to look in there and see if she has any ca$h. You find some and give it to me. Then, I remove my bra and you blow your load all over yourself. As I'm leaving I tell you that I will want much more ca$h next time, so you will either have to get another job, steal more from your girlfriend or sell to pay for your new habit. Your s*ster stripper!!
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 2 min 26 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 54.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-04-2019, 04:01 AM #28216
Модератор

Модератор

A little foot JOI with cute pink toes and soles
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 6 min 51 s
Size: 1.54 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-04-2019, 04:02 AM #28217
Модератор

Модератор

My feet control you in every single aspect of your life. Anything I want I get with just a glimpse of my feet. You cant help but ache to be disciplined by my feet. They train you into becoming the most obedient slave possible. Jerking to my soft, wrinkled soles is something you do mindlessly. My toes make you tremble with excitement and my arched petite feet edge you relentlessly. Come here, smell them. Inhale that sweet aroma of my perfect feet. Makes you hard, right. Drop your trousers and jerk your cock for me. Back and forth, tug it for me as I flex my soles, spread my toes and show of my high arches. Wouldn't you love to blow your creamy load all over my barefoot right now. Well next best thing is all over your computer screen as I shove my feet right in your face. Cum for my feet.
Models: British Bratz

Duration: 7 min 42 s
Size: 417 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-04-2019, 04:03 AM #28218
Модератор

Модератор

Custom with no names used "This would be very hot : wearing the same outfit as in ' PVC smoking ' (or something similar), with a pony tail, you are on the floor, facing away from the camera, with your ass and soles in front of the camera, you are bent forward, showing your ass's amazing curves from different angles, with the bottom edge of the outfit as far up you ass as possible. Your ass, legs and feet are oiled. At the start you warn the viewer that this is a very brainwashing video, so dangerous to watch. It may have irreversible consequences! Toes against the ground, you show the stunning curves of your feet's arches, and spreading your toes. You make fun at how any normal guy would go crazy seeing your amazing oiled ass from those angles, and how despite that my eyes are glued to your soles. You say that what makes my cock hard isn't your ass, but your feet. You tease with both your ass and feet, but only encouraging me to jerk to your feet. You do a countdown in the end and order me to look at your feet while i cum, say that I must not take my eyes off your feet until i get every last drop of cum out. Laugh at how you've totally brainwashed me with your feet :-D"
Models: Lara Kane

Duration: 6 min 47 s
Size: 177 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-04-2019, 04:06 AM #28219
Модератор

Модератор

This is a custom made video. I'm a the**** and I'll treat your foot fetish with stimulation overload. You're all mine - trapped right here with me and my beautiful bare feet. Your foot fetish has become an unhealthy obsession. So now I'm gonna flex my feet and expose you to the horror of stimulation overload until you overcum it! Are you're getting sore? Well that's too bad. If bare feet give you a boner, I'm gonna keep those balls empty. I want every last drop out of you and I know just how to do it! Video is HD 1080p Video contains: FEET JOI, FOOT FETISH, BAREFOOT, JOI
Models: sparklyhot

Duration: 8 min 31 s
Size: 213 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-04-2019, 04:11 AM #28220
Модератор

Модератор

Sigh its you again. I am guessing that you desire to worship, well have you paid your taxes? All of them especially the cum tax? Alright fine you may worship then but make it quick I have things to do today and they dont involve you. Seriously I would stop talking if I were you unless its to pray to my feet and proclaim them as your god. God you are just trying to take forever arent you?? Well you have 1 min left better make it worth it, perhaps you need a little added pressure 15 seconds and ill even count them down for you. You better cum otherwise you will just have to wait till next week and not play around next time.
Models: Goddess Femdom

Duration: 6 min 33 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 380 MiB
Download From AnzFile