Old 04-15-2019, 02:25 PM #12641
Модератор

Модератор

You wont be drooling over my ass or my titties or anything that a normal guy would normally be jerking off to. No, you will just be yanking to my filthy dirty shoes. Look at these disgusting things. You know that you have issues when your dick starts drooling over these trashed stinky keds. At least you have something in common with them, you both are garbage. You would love nothing more but to be the filth at the bottom of my feet and to be treated as such. If this is exactly what you love then this video is just for you, pathetic foot freak. Featuring: Mandy Flores INCLUDES: FOOT HUMILIATION - FOOT FETISH - FOOT DOMINATION - FINANCIAL DOMINATION - HUMILIATION - VERBAL HUMILIATION - BRAT GIRLS - SHOES - STINKY FEET
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 10 min 45 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 617 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 02:26 PM #12642
Модератор

Модератор

The first batch of keys is in my possession. Do you want them back? How does watching me touch them make you feel? Something that touched me is going to free your cock...maybe. Well, of course I'll send them back but naturally there is a catch for my amusement. Do you want to play? All parts of this series are available until July 31.
Models: AmaliaMoney

Duration: 7 min 3 s
Size: 151 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 02:28 PM #12643
Модератор

Модератор

Request::*This is my idea. I am really into breath play and would love for you to do a breath play JOI. You would encourage me to stroke and edge for you but I must hold my breath the entire time. Every minute you instruct me to take a breath (and only ONE breath!) before I hold again for another minute (as I continue stroking and edging). This would continue for the entire clip as I stroke and edge and only breath once each minute. At the end you can give me a cum countdown while I'm holding my breath. If I need to take an extra breath at any point during the clip then I am not allowed to cum.
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 10 min 49 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 665 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 02:29 PM #12644
Модератор

Модератор

Its time for your daily medicine... I am going to completely fuck your mind into oblivion. I have poppers and three masks to make you inhale poppers and submit to my latex body and thigh High shiny boots. Your my little poppers slave and I am going to fuck living **** out of your brain and Coerce you to cum- Are you ready to play the poppers game of your life? WARNING- Video will trigger MINDLESS addiction
Models: Empress Poison

Duration: 18 min 40 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 406 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 02:30 PM #12645
Модератор

Модератор

Part 5 of 6 from a Custom Video: Father Paul has the sisters Tia and Nikki bound tight, zipties around their knees, hands behind their backs, ropes around their necks. He holds these leashes as he Coerces them to prance back and forth for him, degrading them as he continues to whip their breasts and backs. The girls beg and cry, desperately telling him that they are saved, but he doesn't believe them and only whips them harder. After a long cruel beating he attaches one nipple clamp to each girl's breast, then leans in close to them… and starts to shake his head again. A new persona emerges and the frightened sisters stare in bewilderment as the childlike Hedwig introduces himself. He wants to play with the pretty girls and they try to charm him into letting them go. He offers them “food” (really stale cum in a dogbowl) which they both dutifully lick up, then he unties them. He brings them the only clothes he can find, a pair of flimsy harem slavegirl outfits and leaves them to get dressed. The girls put on the costumes for him, hoping he'll help them escape, but when he returns it is as Matthew again. He laughs and mocks them for trusting the feebleminded Hedwig, then Coerces one sister to dance for him while the other must suck his cock. Then he makes them trade places, each coerced to watch her sister's degradation while she dances for their tormentor. Finally he makes them both kneel and blow him at the same time. The sisters are horrified but helpless and reluctantly obey. Finally Tia must watch as he cums down Nikki's throat. Then to add to their humiliation he doesn't allow her to swallow but instead Coerces her to spit his cum into her sister's mouth.
Models: provillain

Duration: 21 min 31 s
Size: 1.28 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 02:34 PM #12646
Модератор

Модератор

Showing my little asshole to you cause I want your tongue in it. I'm tryna play with my pussy before I go to work. I'm gonna be late. It feels so good though. Please help me cum. I want you to cum too.
Models: Twerktress

Duration: 7 min 48 s
Size: 492 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 02:34 PM #12647
Модератор

Модератор

I've been in these heels all day and you're going to slip them off and rub my feet. I know you've been waiting patiently all day for me, just so you could do this very thing. Make sure you get them perfectly relaxed, and then I'll Coerce you to sit and watch me slip my pantyhose off and wrap them around your neck like a tie. Maybe I'll make you wear them to work the next day.... Then I outline the rest of your duties, with my wrinkled soles and perfect toes in your face. Includes: mesmerize, ass worship, mind fuck, femdom POV, tease & denial, humiliation, goddess worship, foot fetish, foot worship, legs, female domination, wrinkled soles, and pantyhose fetish
Models: Tease Goddess

Duration: 8 min 33 s
Size: 307 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 02:34 PM #12648
Модератор

Модератор

This is one of my best collections so far. Get ready to have your stroking controlled in every way possible! It's been another fantastic year of controlling your orgasms. I've always said that the best way to control an unruly slave is to determine when, where and how they orgasm. I've had you practice all sorts of methods from edging, to tantric masturbation, chastity, ruination, and basically every technique out there to control your cock. So I've compiled a clip of 50 of my favorite ways I've control that little nub between your legs. Get ready to stroke in every way possible and to follow my every instruction. We're going to put your cock through the ringer. Let's see if you can keep it together long enough to cum at the end. If you can't follow my every instruction, you can't cum at all.
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 1 h 0 min
Size: 1.35 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 02:35 PM #12649
Модератор

Модератор

Miss Hendrix & Melissa have gone to Headmistress room to discuss an experiment that has gone badly wrong in their science class and caused quite a mess! As they sit and wait for Headmistress the ever manipulative Miss Hendrix is plotting, she has been on her feet all day and they are very sore after a day in high heels. So she gently suggests that while they wait maybe Melissa could give her a foot rub. Melissa is always one to try and please a teacher and of course agrees. She slowly rubs Miss Hendrixs feet through her natural coloured pantyhose, pressing into her pretty soles, she can feel how warm they are after a day in heels, and I bet they are quite scented too! Miss Hendrix is determined to make the most out of her nice pampering session and decided to slip off all her outfit, pantyhose & lingerie, encouraging Melissa to strip too, so she can have a nice view while her feet are pampered. Miss Hendrix even convinces Melissa to put her face in her bare feet, breathing them in properly! However Miss isn't all about taking and tells Melissa she is very grateful, and as a thank you she will take the wrap for the whole messy explosion in the laboratory incident!
Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 8 min 32 s
Size: 151 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 02:35 PM #12650
Модератор

Модератор

Guess where we're going? Nowhere until that bottle of poppers is completely empty. That's right, I'm gonna make you sniff and stroke until you've taken it all, like the good little slut you are. First I make you beg, then I make you go deeper and deeper. Feeling the poppers surge through your body fills you with so much ecstasy, you're reeling and completely under my command. My perfect muscular legs flex effortlessly in front of you, my ass makes you feel even more dizzy than you already are. I dare you to go all the way.
Models: Tease Goddess

Duration: 11 min 20 s
Size: 666 MiB
Download From AnzFile