Old 06-01-2019, 05:48 PM #2021
Модератор

Модератор

I got up this morning, put on a nice diaphanous dress, and some makeup before work. The only thing I havent done yet is fed my pig. Yesterday I had an exotic meal, so today Ive prepared an extra soft and smelly shit, ready to diminish this subhumans hunger. It is ready in the morning, starving and craving my delicacy, and I waste no time to deliver. Straight to the mouth, no need for explaining, asking for permission and such trivial things I dont want to hear complaints, moans and other unpleasant sounds. My ass is to be worshiped and adored. Of course, nothing goes without humiliation. I spit on top of the mess and punish the slave.
Models: marcos579

Duration: 9 min 44 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 844 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-01-2019, 06:24 PM #2022
Модератор

Модератор

Melissa is back with some great new clips!! Shes been working out, making sure that booty stays nice and firm. Enjoy as she pushes out some more of all that was mentioned in the description!! Dont know what it is, but sometimes that sweet relief out her ass also causes her to cum” out her pussy too!! Applaud her efforts doing this POV action at the gym as she had few places to put the camera. Another FUNKY dozen from one of my OGs!! And that Ass is getting Better like fine wine!! Five Great new clips in this set.
Models: funkyladies

Duration: 12 min 51 s
Size: 433 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-01-2019, 06:51 PM #2023
Модератор

Модератор

Melissa's back y'all!! Probably the 1st MEGABOOTY (all caps necessary!) on LKIF, My girl is still in the fold from time to time all these years later..She hasn't made any new ones since June, but somehow so far this month she is still my topseller!! LOL looks like some of you newcomers just realized it's more to this site than page one!!! Melissa is a prime example of why it's ESSENTIAL to go into the vaults!! Some of my best videos are from 4-5 years ago!! However I like it nowadays so everytime I see her it's now a special treat!!! That ass is just a phat and juicy and delicious as ever!!! Enjoy two new post workout dumps as she drops off plenty of pee and big logs in the toilet while squatting in front the camera. Enjoy as her pee and plops shoot out right in front your face!!! Two new ones to add to your Melissa Collection!!

Duration: 7 min 7 s
Size: 225 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-01-2019, 07:05 PM #2024
Модератор

Модератор

I am such a good little girl! I want to make my daddy so proud of me! I am going to pee just for him! Since he is so special I give him two big loads of pee!
The first time I go in my bathtub. I pull my pussy lips apart and let out a HUGE stream! It makes me so happy to pee for daddy! I splash around in my pee and taste the piss that is left on my cunt lips. Mmm! So yummy!
The second time I pee I do it in my pretty lace panties! I dont even pull them down! I spread my cheeks and piss right through the panties! I am such a dirty girl!
I hope you enjoy watching me pee!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 4 min 1 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 218 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-01-2019, 07:34 PM #2025
Модератор

Модератор

the lady shits and pisses on the slave.
Models: ScatqueenJenny

Duration: 5 min 20 s
Resolution: 576 x 720
Format: Windows Media
Size: 119 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-01-2019, 07:36 PM #2026
Модератор

Модератор

Yes my hair is colored, not blonde anymore! Get a good look at my rear as I shake it for you and spread it for you as my poop anticipates to come out. As my asshole passes through a dump for you. Then my asshole is caked that I stick up wipes as you hear it squeeze into my asshole to clean it out. Dirty Talk included!
Please leave a review and rate me, as I am trying to gain more followers <3 Purchaser that leaves a review may get free pussy and ass pics for free upon request.
Models: kalasextoncb

Duration: 6 min 40 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 168 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-01-2019, 08:26 PM #2027
Модератор

Модератор

I get so horny when I have to shit! The feeling of having my asshole full of my fresh warm shit turns me on so much! I just want to cum and cum when my turds are poking out of my hole!
Watch me masturbate with my hitachi while my turds are poking out of my hole! Then watch me play my my favorite toy! My inflatable dildo! I pump my pussy up and cum as I push it out and stretch my hole!
Its time to shit for sure! Do you want to see me orgasm right as my shit is pushed out of my asshole?
It feels so good! Watch me cum for you!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 7 min 20 s
Size: 260 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-01-2019, 08:46 PM #2028
Модератор

Модератор

Melissa is back with her 1st clips the new year! In one scene she let out such a massive shit that It left some serious skidmarks in the bowl!! She had to flush about four times before the stain was gone!! Luckily she brought her spray with her so the ladies in the other stalls couldnt catch a whiff of her funk!! Then enjoy as she takes two more turdnificent shits as well. That big juicy chocolate ass is just a marvelous as ever as well!! Melissa has long been probably my most favorite and clips like this make it easy to see why!!!

Duration: 16 min 7 s
Size: 1.45 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-01-2019, 09:02 PM #2029
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress Lisas slaves need to eat, so of course she feeds them her shit. Her first slave has to kiss her high heeled shoes for the honor of eating her shit. He must have done a good job because she shits an enormous load into his mouth. Then she pisses in his mouth. Lisa feels the urge to go again so shits again into his mouth. The lucky slaves mouth is only so big so some of the shit falls to the side. Not wanting to displease his goddess he quickly chews and swallows the mouthful so Lisa can shove the remaining shit into his mouth. The 2nd slave is a little less willing, so Lisa ties him to the bed. She spits into his mouth and smothers him with her ass. Then she uses his mouth as a toilet, filling his mouth with a nice firm log of shit as she talks to the viewer, letting you know what youre going to get if youre ever lucky enough to be used this way.
Models: lisadomina

Duration: 6 min 15 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Format: Windows Media
Size: 92.8 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-01-2019, 11:04 PM #2030
Модератор

Модератор

I ripped open my tights to show my purrty ass full glory shaking and spreading it. Picture yourself under me as I slowly piss and shit. Would Batman approve of my O” in this clip? I personally think so
Models: CurvyNicole

Duration: 4 min 11 s
Resolution: 476 x 854
Size: 25.6 MiB
Download From AnzFile