Old 07-18-2019, 03:14 AM #4191
Модератор

Модератор

Here comes another unbelievable mega party with horny and busty Czech girls. Dozens of Czech busty women willing to do just anything. Only in this episode! Only this unbelievable party allows you to see real models together with beautiful amateurs from the Czech Republic, all of them with huge tits. All the girls got pretty wild and were willing to fuck for money. You will have to see this to believe.

File Name : Party_full_of_Czech_tits.wmv
File Size : 1158.02 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:51:27

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Party_full_of_Czech_tits.wmv - 1.1 GB
TakeFile: Party_full_of_Czech_tits.wmv - 1.13 GB
Old 07-18-2019, 03:16 AM #4192
Модератор

Модератор

Would you also like to know how girls would react when they are bluntly asked if they know what fast money is? I tried it in the subway and just stared at the answers. Unbelievable. But I did not want to abstain all day and waited patiently until I could smell my opportunity. After many failures in front of my camera there came a beautiful brunette. I just could not let her huge tits slip through my fingers. I was trying to persuade her for so long that she finally agreed. I was so horny, I pulled her into a cellar of the nearest house. I must have spent all of the money I had on me. She had beautiful and wet pussy and her tits were just amazing. Finally I cummed her mouth full, but she just didn't want to swallow it for free. What could I do. No money, no fun. Too bad but still she really was amazing. That I it must admit.

File Name : Busty_Kristyna_swallows_for_money.wmv
File Size : 426.33 MB
Resolution : 720x576 @ 786x576
Duration : 00:28:27

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Busty_Kristyna_swallows_for_money.wmv - 426.3 MB
TakeFile: Busty_Kristyna_swallows_for_money.wmv - 426.33 MB
Old 07-18-2019, 03:18 AM #4193
Модератор

Модератор

A wild group fucking and uncontrollable emotions are the main ingredients of the original Czech mega swingers. The true reality and real amateurs at a party full of incredible emotion and mass sex, so this is the real quality of the Czech brand mega swingers. We guarantee that you will have great fun watching this unmatched swinger party.

File Name : Mass_pleasure_and_pain_3.wmv
File Size : 449.54 MB
Duration : 00:29:57

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Mass_pleasure_and_pain_3.wmv - 449.5 MB
TakeFile: Mass_pleasure_and_pain_3.wmv - 449.54 MB
Old 07-18-2019, 03:20 AM #4194
Модератор

Модератор

The biggest amateur event of its kind in the world is called Czech mega swingers. At this event you can see the largest mass sex on the planet. The event takes place without pre-prepared script and it is attended by real amateurs. A real Czech mega swinger means mass sex, endless orgy and the incredible changing of partners. Enjoy this unique mega swinger, the largest amateur swingers' party in the world!

File Name : 60_people_in_one_pile_3.wmv
File Size : 560.73 MB
Duration : 00:37:20

Download Czechav
AnzFile: 60_people_in_one_pile_3.wmv - 560.7 MB
TakeFile: 60_people_in_one_pile_3.wmv - 560.73 MB
Old 07-18-2019, 03:21 AM #4195
Модератор

Модератор

This time I probably went too far. Under the guise of competition for the best underwear, I caught wonderful and very pretty Zuzka right on the street. I managed to pull her to the toilet of one bar and as she was really beautiful and I was really horny as always, I finally made her earn money to buy a luxurious handbag! In return, I fucked her great ass out and gave her mouth a full load of cum. But anyway, she was one really damned expensive bitch. It went quite good in the bar, so I got some more money from the ATM and went on hunting. Nice girls, few shots paid and barriers fell down. I made three friends try some lesbian games in the toilet and the other three girls just stripped for me right at the snooker table. Sweet end of this challenging evening was pretty Sonia. She showed me how nicely she can pee and then she slipped her entire hand right into her pussy. It was a terrific ride, but it really cost me a lot of money.

File Name : Anal_for_money.wmv
File Size : 1097.34 MB
Duration : 01:12:58

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Anal_for_money.wmv - 1.1 GB
TakeFile: Anal_for_money.wmv - 1.07 GB
Old 07-18-2019, 03:27 AM #4196
Модератор

Модератор

See another incredible mega party full of beautiful Czech amateurs. You can expect a spectacle of 100 brunettes who are willing to do anything for money. Watch the beautiful Czech girls at the mega party that has no competition in the world and you can be, because of our POV cameras, right in the middle of the action, so really enjoy it. Such a party you will not see anywhere else.

File Name : 100_brunettes_fuck_for_cash_(3).wmv
File Size : 512.16 MB
Duration : 00:34:05

Download Czechav
AnzFile: 100_brunettes_fuck_for_cash_&_40;3&_41;.wm v - 512.2 MB
TakeFile: 100_brunettes_fuck_for_cash_(3).wmv - 512.16 MB
Old 07-18-2019, 03:27 AM #4197
Модератор

Модератор

Sorry, but I needed a break. You know it was Christmas and it was necessary to save up the side of a quick buck. But you will see, challenged me to arrange a survey if Czech girls buy something in the sex shop. On the street with lot of sex shops, I waited for a suitable girl. It was cold and proper girls cold as ice. Finally, two nice friends confided in me that sometimes they go into a sex shop. I seized the opportunity for the hair and started chatting up. One showed me her beautiful tits and the other one eventually took a magical instant powder of fast money. It took me a while 30,000 CZK and more persuasion, but I drew her into the building, and there fuck her! Upon leaving, I collided with a beautiful girl. She lived in that house, she was nineteen and she looks like revelation. I asked her if I can charge my mobile and thus intruded into her apartment. She was terribly shy and talked to her was very difficult. In the final, I offered her all money and she agreed, though I don't record it. God, the beauty really fuck with me and then she hasn't problem with camera. Poor day ended wonderfully and so I have for you today even TWO catches! So download, download again and I'm going to save some money.

File Name : Two_girls_with_one_cock.wmv
File Size : 421.02 MB
Duration : 00:28:05

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Two_girls_with_one_cock.wmv - 421.0 MB
TakeFile: Two_girls_with_one_cock.wmv - 421.02 MB
Old 07-18-2019, 03:30 AM #4198
Модератор

Модератор

A Czech mega swinger, which has been overtaken by the historical record of mass fucking, you will very like it. In this amazing video is waiting for you more than a hundred amateurs fucking and perversity like pissing right in the corridor passing between the participants. In pursuit of this unparalleled mega swinger you will have great fun. Guaranteed!

File Name : 100_amateurs_fucking_together_4.wmv
File Size : 539.51 MB
Duration : 00:35:55

Download Czechav
AnzFile: 100_amateurs_fucking_together_4.wmv - 539.5 MB
TakeFile: 100_amateurs_fucking_together_4.wmv - 539.51 MB
Old 07-18-2019, 03:32 AM #4199
Модератор

Модератор

I really think I've overdone myself. After publishing the video with Monika, the first chick I fucked in the course of my ongoing fidelity test of Czech women, a storm of e-mails rushed in. Every day I get hundreds of requests to test out your girflriends and wives. Thank you so much! I certainly didn't expect that much interest. And although I can't really take care of all of the requests, you bet I'll do my best and I'll publish the best videos - like this one, with twenty-year old Veronika. This beautiful and smart investment consultant, "invited" by her boyfriend Jirka, was supposed to be nothing less than unconquerable. The naive fool thought that the love of his life won't even show me her boobs, not to mention anything even juicier. Sorry for pointing it out, but the poor guy is absolutely off the mark. Because that little intellectual of his let me fuck her hard for 100.000 Czech Crowns, right under a busy tram station. Gentlemen, what a ride! My knees still haven't recovered yet. The bad news is that Jirka didn't want to believe me over the phone. And when we met at last, he even assaulted me physically. So I just want him to know: "Hey Jirka, I get how you feel. But it's not my fault that your girl is a fucking whore!"

File Name : Fidelity_testing_-_Veronika.wmv
File Size : 465.31 MB
Resolution : 720x576
Duration : 00:20:42

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Fidelity_testing_-_Veronika.wmv - 465.3 MB
TakeFile: Fidelity_testing_-_Veronika.wmv - 465.31 MB
Old 07-18-2019, 03:32 AM #4200
Модератор

Модератор

You are watching the largest swingers' party in the world! An incredible Czech mega swinger event which has no pre-prepared script and it is filled with real amateurs of all ages. Gem of this original Czech mega swinger is the proper mass fuck of all participants in one room. Unique mega swingers, this is the live reality. Enjoy this fantastic video!

File Name : The_best_group_fuck_in_town_2.wmv
File Size : 498.92 MB
Duration : 00:33:13

Download Czechav
AnzFile: The_best_group_fuck_in_town_2.wmv - 498.9 MB
TakeFile: The_best_group_fuck_in_town_2.wmv - 498.92 MB