Format: MPEG-4
Size: 535 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-16-2020, 07:41 AM #133023
Модератор

Модератор

Default Home Wrecker Makes Your Wife Watch 2 - Xev Bellringer - iwantclips

Home Wrecker Makes Your Wife Watch 2 - Xev Bellringer - iwantclips

Did you miss me and my leather covered ass, ****? You must be so backed up with that cow of a wife always turning you off...that's why I'm here. I'm going to give you the best sex you've ever had and your pathetic wife is going to witness it. Sit down, bitch. And don't you dare look away. Watch as the love of your life goes mad with lust...for me.
Ohhh! Oh my God, baby...your cock feels perfect in my pussy. Finally, you get to fuck a woman that actually deserves you. Did you hear that, you ugly whore? You're beneath us. In fact, you should crawl over here and kiss our feet while we fuck! That's where you belong after all. While you're back there, kiss my perfect ass.
Now get up and watch your husband dump his seed into my pussy. He's disgracing your marriage for the best lay of his life. Ooooh yes ****! Sooo much cum...it's no wonder you can't get off around such a boring, disgusting 'wife.' Don't worry, I'll be moving in so we can fuck whenever you want. I'll have your **** too, but your wife will raise it while you and I spend all of her money.
Fantasy includes: home wrecker, cuckolding, virtual sex, female domination, leather fetish, gloves, virtual creampie, wife humiliation, riding, pov kissing
Models: Xev Bellringer

Duration: 17 min 6 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.05 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-16-2020, 07:43 AM #133024
Модератор

Модератор

Default Public cuck humiliation: cuckolding with Mandy Flores - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

Public cuck humiliation: cuckolding with Mandy Flores - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

1080p
My husband is a construction worker hard at his job at a housing development. I just finished up fucking some of his co-workers at a unfinished house next door with some of my horny girlfriends so I decided to show them how pathetic my husband is. Still dripping wet with cum I have them follow me (POV) into the house my husband is working on. He is embarrassed but I quickly shut him up by Coercing him to clean up all my lovers cum. I have trained him to love being my clean up cuck. Look girls, look how great it is to have a cuckold husband to humiliate. First I spit the left over cum in my mouth into his then I proceed to make him clean my feet and my ass of all that hot jizz while telling him all about how great the sex was just next door with his ‘friends'. He's so ass and pussy whooped he obeys every command no matter how embarrassing it is in front of all my friends.
Mandy Flores
INCLUDES: CUCKOLDING â€" HUMILIATION â€" ASS WORSHIP â€" ASS LICKING â€" FOOT WORSHIP
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 9 min 13 s
Size: 778 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-16-2020, 07:45 AM #133025
Модератор

Модератор

Default Blackmailed-Fantasy By Boobs - AdrienneB - iwantclips

Blackmailed-Fantasy By Boobs - AdrienneB - iwantclips

Look at my amazing tits. You're so hard and so weak for them. Staring at my boobs makes you do things you wouldn't dream of doing with anyone else. You'll never escape the need to have more and more of my big boobs that's why you're so willing to share more and more information to me. Now buy this clip and send more and more information all for the chance to see my tits.
Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 7 min 7 s
Size: 526 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-16-2020, 07:52 AM #133026
Модератор

Модератор

Default Marriage Counselor Turned Your Wife into Her Bitch, and You're Next - Princess Piper - iwantclips

Marriage Counselor Turned Your Wife into Her Bitch, and You're Next - Princess Piper - iwantclips

(Custom clip script, no names used) - "I'm in need of some marriage counseling, as my wife and I are having trouble in bed. I show up at your pad for my first appointment, shocked to see that you are the counselor, as you and I were an item years ago. Awkward! Further, you reveal that my wife has been coming to you for counseling as well, but instead of helping her with our marriage, you've been seducing her, and turning her into your lesbian, pussy-licking, obedient little bitch slave. You go into graphic detail about these Hustles and how you've completely ruined her. No wonder we're having problems! You've been waiting for this day to come. You'll release her from your servitude, only if I take her place. To convince me, you do a little tease, showing me some cleavage, and give me an ass tease as I've always loved your ass. Then you get down to business. First step is breaking down my male ego. You're going to turn me into a little faggot by teaching me to suck your cock. You put on your strap-on, order me to get down on my knees, and start instructing me. In no time, you are full-on face-fucking me, and you notice that it's actually turning me on. Good! You go harder and harder, getting me to go deeper and deeper on your cock, reminding me what a mistake it was to marry my whore of a wife. You're very happy with my progress, and we'll schedule the next appointment for next week"
Models: Princess Piper

Duration: 15 min 34 s
Size: 564 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-16-2020, 07:52 AM #133027
Модератор

Модератор

Default Stroke that Little Dick for Kendra (Part 2) - Kendra Kennedy - iwantclips

Stroke that Little Dick for Kendra (Part 2) - Kendra Kennedy - iwantclips

Of COURSE you're back for round 2. Now... Grab that shot glass full of cum out of the freezer. It's so easy to make men humiliate themselves with a rack like this. And just for my own amusement, I'm going to make you eat your own cumsicle (a word I just made up for you frozen cum) while I make you jerk and cum again! And you're going to LOVE every second of it, you twisted little pervert.
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 5 min 35 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 142 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-16-2020, 07:53 AM #133028
Модератор

Модератор

Default wanna wear my panties? - curiouscristine - iwantclips

wanna wear my panties? - curiouscristine - iwantclips

lets get started
Models: curiouscristine

Duration: 4 min 59 s
Resolution: 426 x 640
Size: 23.0 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-16-2020, 07:54 AM #133029
Модератор

Модератор

Default The Girlfriend Game - Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

The Girlfriend Game - Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

Hi slave. I know you have a date tonight but let's talk real quick first. None of those dates have been working out for you. You want a girlfriend SO bad but you never even get to a second date, what is the point? Let's play a game, if you can get a girlfriend by the end of the month then you're all hers. Still single? Then you owe me a $100 loser tax on the 1st. I think that's fair. So anyway, are you ready for your date in a few hours? I doubt you're still going to want to go after I make you cum...
Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 12 min 56 s
Size: 594 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-16-2020, 07:57 AM #133030
Модератор

Модератор

Default You Like To Be Used - Princess Michelle - iwantclips

You Like To Be Used - Princess Michelle - iwantclips

Hot, mean girls like me are meant to be spoiled by beta dudes like you. It's your only purpose in life; the only way you'll ever be useful. Pay for my clothes, my lingerie, & my fun. Your money looks better on me anyway.
Models: Princess Michelle

Duration: 10 min 57 s
Size: 702 MiB
Download From AnzFile