Old 02-18-2020, 04:19 PM #133501
Модератор

Модератор

Default Foot fetish JOI Addicted - QueenRegina - iwantclips

Foot fetish JOI Addicted - QueenRegina - iwantclips

u my good addicted foot boy...., loving my sexy feet so much...its feel so good when u can wanking your horny self for Me....Up and down.... jerking off your horny cock.... for my sexy feet.... mmm rubbing your horny cock all over... omg its just a dream for u...feeling so good Right now?! ..u need more... u want more.. soft and sexy feet making u so weak... so submissive.... U want cover My amazing feet with your warm cum so badly... keep stroking...
Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 12 min 38 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-18-2020, 04:20 PM #133502
Модератор

Модератор

Default Office Mermerize Program FHD - Kira Star - iwantclips

Office Mermerize Program FHD - Kira Star - iwantclips

Custom Clip: We work late because we have an important presentation to do next morning for our enterprise including maybe a promotion for one of us. I almost did all the work while you encouraged me, and having fun dangling your shoes instead of work. After it's finish, you propose me a drink. But you had put something in my glass. I feel so sleepy and go deeper into ****. when i wake up, i don't know where i am, but it seems i'm bound in our office. You undress your jacket and smirk to me. You crave to test on me your new program. a Mermerize program to bend me to your will. After this i will do anything you say, as a good pet. You launch your program with some kind of glasses on my eyes. You're sitting in a chair and welcome me to your program. After it, i will be your plaything, blank minded obedient to your wishes, the only words i will know will be 'yes my Mistress' 'i serve & obey'. To make me bend, you will use your perfect and very smelly bare feet. the smell makes me going weakly. I hear your voice saying serve and obey a lot, finger's snaps while you rub your feet on my face. When the program is finished with a countdown, i retrieve myself in the office where you untie me. You smirk on your chair, you test my obedience now to see if it's working. You command me to bow down and rub your feet. Now i will do anything you say. I even bark when you ask for it. I belong to you and say myself than i serve you, i obey only to you. I also will be your money slave and ATM. You explain to me that the final test will be tomorrow morning during the presentation. I will bow down, tie on a leash and rub and lick your feet while you present my work as yours to our bosses. I will say that you did all the work. So you will have the promised promotion. You also plan to use the Mermerize program on our bosses later because it works so well on me. The clip finishes when i repeat 'i serve and obey my mistress Kira at her feet' in a loop.
Clip Contains: mesmerize, mind fuck, mental domination, foot fetish, barefoot, shoe dangling, heels, femdom, special effects, office, custom.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 30 min 53 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 2.64 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-18-2020, 04:20 PM #133503
Модератор

Модератор

Default BBC FOR THE WHITE GODDESS - PRINCESS-CHERYL - iwantclips

BBC FOR THE WHITE GODDESS - PRINCESS-CHERYL - iwantclips

THIS WHITE GODDESS LOVES BBC...... WHITE BOYS REPULSE ME..... WITH THERE LITTLE WHITE WORMS...... INFACT I AM GOING TO MAKE YOU LOVE BBC JUST AS MUCH AS I DO...... I WILL MAKE YOU CRAVE IT..... YOU WILL BECOME A WHITE TRASH WHORE FOR ME....
Models: PRINCESS-CHERYL

Duration: 5 min 17 s
Size: 265 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-18-2020, 04:21 PM #133504
Модератор

Модератор

Default Dipping, Dangling, and Shoe play to make you weak - Goddess Vicky Vixxx - iwantclips

Dipping, Dangling, and Shoe play to make you weak - Goddess Vicky Vixxx - iwantclips

Goddess Vicky knows exactly what drives you wild and gets you weak. Even though Vicky wants you weak, she knows you do not deserve any of her attention. Vicky lets you watch her dipping, dangling, shoe play but pays no attention to you because you are just a foot loving loser! This clip has close ups and slo-mo of the shoe play.
Models: Goddess Vicky Vixxx

Duration: 11 min 1 s
Size: 800 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-18-2020, 04:27 PM #133505
Модератор

Модератор

Default Quinn rides a big dick - QuinnLacey - iwantclips

Quinn rides a big dick - QuinnLacey - iwantclips

Watch my tittties bounce as I ride his dick and edge myself closer to orgasm
Models: QuinnLacey

Duration: 1 min 13 s
Resolution: 426 x 640
Size: 12.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-18-2020, 04:28 PM #133506
Модератор

Модератор

Default Alpha Cock for Alpha Goddess ! - Goddess Jasmine Mendez - iwantclips

Alpha Cock for Alpha Goddess ! - Goddess Jasmine Mendez - iwantclips

A Goddess like me Deserve Big DICK !
No some punny little shrimp dick like yours, put that little thing away or jerk it into your mouth & swallow hahaha
Bitch I'm to much for you to handle !
Your dick is embarrassing , it should be locked up in chastity cage !
Hot Girls hate tiny Dicks ....
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 9 min 29 s
Size: 478 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-18-2020, 04:29 PM #133507
Модератор

Модератор

Default Wet Messy Feet - noelleeaston - iwantclips

Wet Messy Feet - noelleeaston - iwantclips

GoPro closeups of my feet in the bathtub getting all wet and messy. Watch and jerk off as I pour oil in between my toes and down my soles, the water makes the oil bead up on my toes and makes you drool over my perfect feet. You stroke your cock as I pour lotions, creams, colorful bubble foam, and even fake cum all over my pretty little toes and feet, Squeezing it between my toes and rubbing my wet, messy feet together, spreading and curling my toes to show off how messy they are!
Models: noelleeaston

Duration: 4 min 57 s
Size: 74.2 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-18-2020, 04:34 PM #133508
Модератор

Модератор

Default Blackmailing-Fantasy Mr. Wankly - GoddessTrinidy - iwantclips

Blackmailing-Fantasy Mr. Wankly - GoddessTrinidy - iwantclips

Have you told your wife about me? Well have you told her that you no longer want her fat ugly ass and that you're leaving her for your new love? Hmmmm..... you're pathetic you can't even lie right. I'm sick and tired of that troll getting in the way of me and my money. Doesn't she know that all of the money you and her make belongs to me? Listen carefully I'm going to show you just how much I control you and how much you need me. Take down those pants. That's right now watch as I slowly edge you to orgasm and deny you the right to cum. I mean boys who are disobedient must be punished. By the way if you ever feel like you can not continue just think of how your wife would feel if I sent her all of those kinky pictures of you all tied up ready to be spanked like the bitch that your are..... Hahahaha
Models: GoddessTrinidy

Duration: 11 min 53 s
Size: 394 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-18-2020, 04:38 PM #133509
Модератор

Модератор

Default Domme Succubus - I see you in your Dreams - dommebombshell - iwantclips

Domme Succubus - I see you in your Dreams - dommebombshell - iwantclips

Oh, you are back! I miss you. Did you miss me?...Oh, you are back! I miss you. Did you miss me? What's wrong? You look a little... scared? No, where are you going? Don't go... Oh, you are back! I miss you. Did you miss me? You look a little confused and tired. You don't want to go anywhere..You know you can't run away from here. Why would you want to run away from me. I'm just a woman in your dream. Yes, it is just a dream.
You look so tired, sweetie. Have you not **** well? I see you look exhausted and agitated. You need to relax. Calm down and relax. You can rest a little here, by my side. You can relax. Look at me playing with my hair. Listen to my sweet and sultry voice and relax. You can lie down. Lie down and relax. I'm gonna take care of you. Relax.
Are you sure I am more than a woman? Oh, maybe I am.. i will tell you a secret, im a kind of angel...a Fallen angel...
You don't want to come back to real life. No. Soyou have to come back to me every night. You have to come back into your dreams, where you feel alive and strong and full of desire and energy. And in your dream I am here to fuck you. To fuck you like no other woman could ever do.
You just want to cum. You can't wait to cum inside me. You feel so desperate to cum that you beg me. Yes! Ever night. In your dreams you beg me to let you cum... cum your life energy all inside me.
You want me to live forever. You love to see me having more and more power over you. Over any man. You love to be consumed by me. You feel so much pleasure giving me your life energy. You've never had sex like that. All you want now is to cum your life away inside me! You just want to cum your life and your soul to you angel (Fallen Angel) Beg to cum your life to me. Beg to cum you life away to me.
Models: dommebombshell

Duration: 16 min 51 s
Size: 987 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-18-2020, 04:38 PM #133510
Модератор

Модератор

Default Your Friends Hot Step-Sis - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Your Friends Hot Step-Sis - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

I'm your best friends older sist3r and I know just how big of a Squeeze you have on me. Now that we are alone I really want to hear you say how much you like my big bubble butt. It is so obvious. Anytime you are around you can't stop looking at my big butt. You are going to strip down and stroke your dick so fast that I hear your hand slapping against your body. My little strip tease will have you ready to cum when I say.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 9 min 15 s
Size: 684 MiB
Download From AnzFile