Old 04-16-2019, 06:23 AM #13081
Модератор

Модератор

I'll make this simple: pay my tits. Pay them often. Give them everything. Give them more. My greedy tits simply aren't satisfied with your current offerings, so step it the fuck up! Make it hotter. Add a markup code: 40% Markup: CoverTheCut 50% Markup: MichellesTitAddict 100% Markup: Mindless4Michelle 500% Markup: Mindfucked4Michelle 1000% Markup: Wrecked4Michelle
Models: Princess Michelle

Duration: 5 min 5 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 252 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-16-2019, 06:47 AM #13082
Модератор

Модератор

you caught me now join me, cum when i cum ill edge you till we get there and then count you down
Models: Sweet Kiss

Duration: 8 min 41 s
Size: 1.09 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-16-2019, 06:53 AM #13083
Модератор

Модератор

(1080p) Hey honey, I forgot something for work....oh my God. Were you just masturbating?? Well yeah I'm pissed, I was JUST telling you how I am super horny and wanted to have sex tonight! I don't care if being sick means there's nothing to do, you're a man not a beast - don't you have any self control? Then again all of you men are the same sex-driven pigs. I can't believe you couldn't just wait until tonight for me. Well, why did you stop on my account? If you can't keep your hands off yourself in private, you better do it in front of me. I don't care if me being angry makes your cock small, you better stroke it and make it hard right now. It's the least you can do - look, I even wore nice lingerie under my work clothes in anticipation for tonight. What a waste! Finally you're hard, I need you to keep stroking as fast as you can. Work can wait, this is perfect stress relief. Stroke your cock as if you need to cum before I get home, I know that's what you were doing you hedonistic . Now stop, hands off. You won't enjoy this, I'm going to yell at you until you cum and then...you are going to keep going. You're going to keep rubbing your raw cock until it hurts...then you will have learned your lesson. Fantasy includes: humiliation, female domination, masturbation humiliation, jerk off instruction, edging instruction, post orgasm Torment instruction, angry girlfriend, femdom pov
Models: Xev Bellringer

Duration: 14 min 49 s
Size: 1 012 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-16-2019, 07:08 AM #13084
Модератор

Модератор

Hot, mean girls like me are meant to be spoiled by beta dudes like you. It's your only purpose in life; the only way you'll ever be useful. Pay for my clothes, my lingerie, & my fun. Your money looks better on me anyway.
Models: Princess Michelle

Duration: 10 min 57 s
Size: 702 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-16-2019, 07:08 AM #13085
Модератор

Модератор

You are visiting Ms. Vanity for your follow up clinical hypnosis treatment regarding the insomnia problem you have been suffering for some time. Ms. Vanity Sin is set on her ways and is quite the twisted therapist. With unconventional methods, she is determined to "help" you. This video is to be viewed with care as Ms. Vanity Sin is a certified clinical hypnotherapist.
Models: MsVanitySin

Duration: 18 min 25 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.27 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-16-2019, 07:12 AM #13086
Модератор

Модератор

haha why the hell should I get a job when I have big huge bounce soft tits I can jiggle and shake in your face and then make tons of easy cash off you???? watch me tease and taunt with my boobs and brag about how I dont have to work or even think if I dont want to because Im a pretty girl with big tits which means I have a bunch of slaves like you who will do it all for me...All I have to do is wear cute clothes and show off my cleavage and the cheques come rolling in!!! I bounce my tits right in your face while teasing you by squeezing them and jiggling them. You cant resist these pretty bouncy tanned big tits!!!
Models: PrincessMindy

Duration: 10 min 47 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 396 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-16-2019, 07:17 AM #13087
Модератор

Модератор

My bitch cuckold slave...tonight is going to be FUN. For me anyway. I'm going to bring home the hottest girl and not share ANY of her pussy with you. She'd rather me fuck her with a strapon than ever have your pathetic cock anywhere near her. You'll be tied up in chastity ever so close to her perfect sexy pussy, but you won't be touching, tasting, or fucking it at all. Watch us pleasure each other, having no use for you...a supposed "man". Haha.
Models: JennaSativa

Duration: 8 min 3 s
Size: 340 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-16-2019, 07:24 AM #13088
Модератор

Модератор

We REALLY hurt my loser ex bf in this clip! He'd never taken such abuse. He's not even into ballbusting, I made him do it! He fucking laid on the ground crying and couldn't walk straight for hours afterwards! There are some severe kicks in this clip, we are relentless. Every time he fell down, we picked him up and kicked him again. He begged and pleaded for mercy but there was none. He was in SOOO much pain and we just couldn't stop giggling. One of us would hold his arms behind his back so he couldn't move while the other just kicked him in the nuts as hard as she could. We keep telling him to GET UP, every time he fell to his knees from one of the kicks. Then I stood behind him and Princess Mabel stood in front of him and we took turns kicking him from either side. We seriously hurt him in this clip. But did we feel bad? No! This is what a fucking loser deserves done to his balls! Keeping his stupid cock completely useless!
Models: Obey Amai

Duration: 5 min 8 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 35.0 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-16-2019, 07:27 AM #13089
Модератор

Модератор

Mia James Spit compilation Markup codes LOSER4MIA 25% BINGE4MIA 50% GOODBOY4MIA 100% DEBT4MIA 1000%
Models: Mia_James_Findom

Duration: 1 min 1 s
Resolution: 480 x 480
Size: 5.63 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-16-2019, 07:36 AM #13090
Модератор

Модератор

The Ultimate Breaker of Hearts. The Empress of Death. Her powerful grip will make you submit in the afterlife. Your soul is powerless to resist. Hand over your heart to your Empress and feel her tight grip. Each squeeze pumps some spunk through your lifeless body. Your heart is in the hands of the Empress of Death now.
Models: JennaSativa

Duration: 7 min 23 s
Size: 1.05 GiB
Download From AnzFile