Old 07-07-2019, 07:05 AM #49421
Модератор

Модератор

Well.... you were left unsatisfied with the last cum eating instruction video.... I wasn 't feel quite so generous to let you cum all over the place. I know you can 't stop thinking about eating your own cum. No one can make you do it.... but I know I can. I have a special way of make pickier eaters eat what I want. I 'm going to make you a deal.... this is the only cum eating instruction video you will ever need again. Today I am going to let you cum.... but you have to follow all of my directions. I know you will.... after all.... you are inferior male beta bitch and live to serve a beautiful goddess like me.
Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 11 min 37 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 240 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-07-2019, 07:07 AM #49422
Модератор

Модератор

You have been seeing me , a Therapist-Fantasy , to learn to be more of an assertive man. I tell you that we haven 't been making much progress and I think I have figured out why. So we are going to do a little test . I show you my perfect tits and as I suspect , you do not act upon your sexual urges.
I make you show me your penis , confirming that it is under -sized. You confess to being a cuckold in your sexual fantasies , so I abandon our regular Therapy-Fantasy and train you to be a beta cuckold instead.
Models: foxsmoulder

Duration: 16 min 0 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-07-2019, 07:22 AM #49423
Модератор

Модератор

This was a custom and if you would like your own , please email me!
Featuring Dakota Charms!
I love pole dancing to show off my round ass. The yoga pants reveal my curves while booty shaking and the tiny bikini bottom peeks out , hinting at things to come. Holding the pole , my back arches so you can see the exaggerated curve of my thick ass. The platform stripper heels make my legs look longer and pops my ass out.
Balloons scatter the floor , but they only wish they could be as round and perky as my ass when I twerk on my knees. Looking back at you with a sly smile , you love seeing it shake up and down before ass popping in a crouch.
Stopping the music , I admit to loving big black cock. Knowing you are watching me turns me on with the idea of that big black shaft plunging into my pink white pussy or my pretty little asshole.
OTHER KEYWORDS - pole dancers , dancers , booty clapping , booty popping , white girl ass , big booty , ass worship , ass tease , ass teasing , big butts , yoga pants , bikini fetish , stripper shoes , platform heels ,
balloons , brunettes , all natural ,
@DakotaCharms
Models: DakotaCharms

Duration: 7 min 6 s
Size: 529 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-07-2019, 07:26 AM #49424
Модератор

Модератор

You never learn. You keep coming back , begging for more , craving my attention , and another view of my big natural tits. So perfect in every way , my tits own your mind completely. Sometimes , you think you 're free and decide to leave , but it never lasts. You always come back to be used and abused , again and again. I love it , I love the power I have over you , and I won 't stop using my powerful tits to lure you back in. Mesmerized by my topless huge boobs , you helplessly repeat findom and tit worship mantras after me , unable to resist , and not even wanting to resist anymore. You 're done for. When I demand a tribute , you mindlessly follow my instructions , happy that you can be of service again , happy that you 're back to what you do best - obeying me. Good boys use the code "YesMissAlisandra " at the checkout and pay double while losers should use "LosersPayDouble ". Other codes : "LosersPayExtra " - 50 % "HumanATM4U " - 200 % "iLoveFindom " - 500 % "All4MissA " - 1000 % or use "GIVE100 " to cover the site 's cut and give me 100 % of item 's value. Follow my Twitter @WorshipAlisa
Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 11 min 18 s
Size: 511 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-07-2019, 07:32 AM #49425
Модератор

Модератор

My huge tits look amazing in my sports bra I just knew it would be the perfect top to tease you in today. Huge fake tits make your mind weak and they are right in front of you bouncing around. You are not allowed to cum unless I say so... but I have something a little special in mind for the finale.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 19 min 48 s
Size: 1.43 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-07-2019, 07:43 AM #49426
Модератор

Модератор

It 's a beautiful hot day and you 're enjoying the scenery. Your view gets even better when you see a sexy bikini clad babe step out of her place. She sees you & doesn 't hold back from teasing you from a distance. She begins to apply some oil to her body & calls you over to help her. Continuing to tease you with her tight body , she oils up her stomach and ass before stripping down. First removing her top to oil up her titties , then removing her bottoms so she can oil up her ass. You might 've thought she was heading to the beach in this little getup but after getting you all riled up with this sexy oil tease , she invites you inside . & the rest is to your imagination.
Models: xMochaPuffx

Duration: 22 min 32 s
Size: 1.87 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-07-2019, 07:46 AM #49427
Модератор

Модератор

I have a new bottom for a bikini but I haven 't found the perfect top to go with it yet. It looks so good on my curvy body and I know you can 't resist me in the perfect bikini.. even if it is only half of one. I want more and you have been such a good wallet. I bet it 's hard to imagine what color top I should get with this white shirt in the way. Maybe if I take it off it will help
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 9 min 12 s
Size: 438 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-07-2019, 07:50 AM #49428
Модератор

Модератор

Surprised to see me alive? After you shot me , chained my arm to the wall , fucked me , and left me there to perish , one of the girls from FFA came to my rescue. She had to get me help quickly so she chopped off my arm. Luckily , my organization had the technology to replace it with a special bionic one with a shooter. You should have finished the job because now I 'm here to finish YOU. Bang! Looks like I 'm not the only one turned on by this , and I never waste a good hard dick! Don 't think you 're special. The only special thing about you is you 're #100 this year...and it 's only April. You had a hidden shooter , hm? Good thing you 're a terrible shot! You 've hit nothing vital , so I 'll have my orgasm as I watch the red pool around your body...and then? One final blow to the face. This is the end of you.
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 10 min 0 s
Size: 365 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-07-2019, 07:52 AM #49429
Модератор

Модератор

You met this girl on Tinder & things are going exactly as planned. Of course she came home with you. All those bitches on Tinder are sluts who can 't wait to get your dick. She 's riding you hard , her cleavage bouncing in your face , but you 're starting to feel a little sick. She looks concerned & asks if you want her to continue. You brush off the lightheaded feeling & tell her to keep riding. You 're going to cum no matter what. You DID spend $20 on drinks for this slut before she bought you one. She keeps riding , but you realize that it 's getting harder to move. "Oh? Well , I must 've put too much in your drink. I dosed you , but I guess I misjudged your weight."
YOU dosed ME?, you think. You can 't believe this bitch dru.gged you. "Are you sure you want me to stop? Your cock is still hard ," she asks. She pulls out a syringe & warns you that it 's much better if you go out with an orgasm. She starts riding again while taunting you about how she 's going to shove the needle right into your neck & there 's nothing you can do about it. She jabs the syringe into your neck & you know you 're a goner. The crazy bitch orgasms on your cock while you take your last breath.
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 9 min 15 s
Size: 522 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-07-2019, 08:08 AM #49430
Модератор

Модератор

Is it for you? Let 's find out. I 'll explain the way I do things , then introduce a few terrifying scenarios to gauge your reaction. Imagine your biggest fear coming to life because you didn 't obey. Hard yet?
Models: AmaliaMoney

Duration: 4 min 1 s
Size: 62.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile