Old 07-10-2019, 11:00 AM #50401
Модератор

Модератор

My little Step-Brother is so sexually obsessed with me and loves to show me off to his friends. Today Im not in the mood and order the brats out of my room only to have my Step-Brother lock the door on us! So now I am trapped in a room with my little Step-Brother 's friend or maybe its the other way around. I do love to tease boys so I start out by giving the poor helpless looks at my bra and panties and talking really dirty enjoying watching his eye bulge. Soon I am desperate to use the bathroom and tell him to stay put I 'll be right back and dash into my bathroom to find that my sneaky littlebrother super glued the toilet seat down!! Oh no!!! Im so going to him! So Im trying to figure out what to do but then I suddenly lose control and potty and talk about browning in my panties. I am really enjoying it until I realize my little Step-Brother 's friend is behind me , watching the whole time! Im pretty sure I have been set up and this little is going to get exactly what he wants. Its a blowjob Blackmail-Fantasy. (Edited â€" Clips4sale compliant )
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 10 min 59 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 301 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 11:01 AM #50402
Модератор

Модератор

Custom Clip : Its been long time I have not contacted you.I was busy in my life. One night I went out for dinner and co incidentally you also there.You saw me and you came to me and grab my hair. You tell me how dare I could not contact you. You took me to your dungeon and tied me. Slap me very brutally make me kiss your feet and worship you. Giving me rules to worship you.
Clip Contains : femdom , boots , goddess , face slapping , foot fetish , heels , legs , redhead , pvc , vinyl , slave training , custom.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 13 min 17 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 11:03 AM #50403
Модератор

Модератор

I 'm warning you. You don 't want to buy this. If you haven 't been caught in my asses clutch , you want to run. My ass is so addictive , but you 're not going to listen. You 're going to buy this clip and become another addicted ass puppet. My ass grabs hold and takes over your life and finances. There is nothing you can do about it. But , I warned you. I warned you not to watch. I warned you not to stare. I warned you that this ass is highly addictive. But , since you decided to take the plunge , I 'll push you the rest of the way down.
Models: Miss Victoria Reign

Duration: 7 min 49 s
Size: 403 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 11:04 AM #50404
Модератор

Модератор

Blackmail-Fantasy slave John R. has a challenge with this clip! No cumming allowed!!! I tease and taunt and even give a countdown. Not a cum countdown... a DON 'T CUM countdown lol! If this bitch cums , he owes Me $100 plus another month added to his contract. Oh yeah... I almost forgot... blackmail bitch has to watch this clip every day... edge every day... but not to cum. I want him weak , horny and frustrated for a very long time.
Models: QueenSheridan

Duration: 9 min 1 s
Size: 657 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 11:04 AM #50405
Модератор

Модератор

Doctor Roxy is back to examine you and help you get a grip on your constant feelings of inadequacy and low self esteem. We will start with a thorough examination to determine if you have any physical issues that may be causing your condition.
Well one thing seems to stand out from my examination and that is a severe penile deficiency. I have a rather unorthodox but highly effective treatment in mind for you. First , just take this pill to relax. Now that 's better , don 't mind the fact that you are going to be **** from the neck down.
Now that you are helpless lets start your training for your new life as My pathetic little sissy slut...
Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 14 min 26 s
Size: 1.85 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 11:06 AM #50406
Модератор

Модератор

My bratty attitude , dominant mouth , and sexy tongue bring you to your knees in this "BUY ME MORE STUFF " type video. I will bring you to your knees for me using my sexy tongue and body. Watch me sexily eat this bowl of yogurt and tease you into submission.
Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 11 min 59 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 248 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 11:07 AM #50407
Модератор

Модератор

a couple years ago , i let your 0lder br0 ther see my tits (for a hefty price ) and he has not shut up about it. i 've seen the way both of you look at me at all of the holiday events , whether i 'm in a sexy dress for a wedding or just hanging out around the house. you 've stayed back at the house while the rest of the family went out to dinner. after awhile ,you nervously tell me what your br0 ther said about my tits and ask if you can see them. certainly not for free. you tell me that you 've saved up $2 ,500 worth of all0wance money over the years... and i quickly change my tune. if you do exactly what i say , i 'll get completely naked and let you see even more than your br0 ther did. doesn 't that sound fun? just a warning , i am going to ruin all other women for you. this will be the only thing you think about when you jerk off for years to come. but that 's ok with you , you just want to see me naked , right? good boy. now take off those pants and hand over that money.
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 15 min 7 s
Resolution: 600 x 800
Size: 83.4 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 11:08 AM #50408
Модератор

Модератор

You are late meeting Goddess Angela and she lets you know it ,,You bring your wife with you to meet the Goddess. Just seeing Angela for the first time , your wife is instantly attracted to her strong powerful muscular body. She 's never seen muscle like that before. Angela can see how turned on she is and makes sure that she lets you know it. Angela tells you that she can fuck your wife better than you can. She shows her massive strap on and tells your wife to get on all fours so that she can fuck her in front of you and she knows your not going to do a damn thing about it cause all you are is a weak ass little bitch with a tiny dick. #cuckolding #strap on #muscle domination #clothes ripping #muscular women #topless #muscle talk #humiliation #futanari
Models: Angela Salvagno

Duration: 15 min 57 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 306 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 11:09 AM #50409
Модератор

Модератор

BIRD BOX ROLEPLAY : Hello , a evil presence seduce and enchant men making them give up of their lives. She is dangerous and fatale , you can look at her or you will lost your life , but how could you resist? she will surround you , whisper erotic and sensual words in your ears , how could you resist?? lust , desire , seduction , you cant run away , there is no escape , all you have to do is take off your blindfold and give in. You cant resist the temptation of the evil. listem to me , you dont need just imagine , you can see....take of your blindfold you will be mine forever good boys buy usingd markup codes :
DOMME25 =25 %
DOMME50 = 50 %
DOMME100 = 100 %
DOMME200 =200 %
DOMME500 = 500 %
DOMME1000 = 1000 %
Models: dommebombshell

Duration: 13 min 56 s
Size: 809 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 11:10 AM #50410
Модератор

Модератор

Have you been following me? You 're such a handsome man. All full of life. Don 't have anything better to do with your life than follow an innocent woman on the street? I 'm bewitchingly beautiful , don 't you think it is reason enough? And now you just entered here , in my house , in my bedroom and all the doors are locked.You don 't believe how lucky you are. You never had a woman like me. As beautiful like me. Hot. Powerful. Sexy as Hell. How could you live this long without having sex with a woman like me? Wouldn 't you give up years of your life to fuck a woman so perfect? Yes , I think you would. Actually , I know you will give up years of your life to me. Look at me. I am in a good shape for a 300 years old woman , don 't you think? And you will help to keep me this way. Young , beautiful and powerful. That 's the only think you are good for. You are a useful tool for me to glow of life.
You will give years of your life to fuck me. You love the Witch. You adore the Witch. You worship the Witch. I have all the power. I am Supreme. I am Supreme.I 'm The Supreme Witch.
I glow of beauty and life... and now you are just... dust.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GOOD BOYS USE MY MARK UP CODES :
DOMME25 =25 %
DOMME50 = 50 %
DOMME100 = 100 %
DOMME200 =200 %
DOMME500 = 500 %
DOMME1000 = 1000 %
Models: dommebombshell

Duration: 18 min 55 s
Size: 1.07 GiB