Old 04-27-2019, 02:56 AM #17241
Модератор

Модератор

It turns me on to know what gets you going and what makes you weak. I'm going to use it to get what I want. Look at my sexy legs and don't they just look so good in these fishnets. Look at my heels and see how my cute little toes are peeking out. I want you to start by worshipping my perfect ltoes and feet. Sniff each and every toe and stick them in your mouth and work your way all the way up. Open your mouth and suck on my heel! Kiss and lick and make sure my heels are nice and shiny. Now take your cock out and stroke it for me. Slide it between my heels and fuck them. Now take that cock and rub it up and down my legs. I'm going to sit back and rub my pussy and slap it while you put that cock between my feet. I'm going to slide my perfect feet up and down on your cock. I want you to cum on my feet and cover my toes with all your cum. Make a big mess all over them.
Models: Lacie James

Duration: 9 min 46 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 760 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-27-2019, 02:58 AM #17242
Модератор

Модератор

You poor, foolish creature. Once again, I made the perfect preview image. PErfectly put together in order to draw you in. It's worked, hasn't it? It works every time. You can't help yourself, My perfect tits make you stupid! All the bl0od rushes to your dick and your brain can't handle it. You're like a moth to a flame. You're such a sucker for My big, round tits. I've got your dick standing to attention already and we both know that when you get hard, you can't help but obey.
Models: Vindictive Vixxen Humiliates You

Duration: 5 min 30 s
Size: 188 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-27-2019, 03:01 AM #17243
Модератор

Модератор

Default Charlotte Lust - iwantclips

Models: Charlotte Lust

Duration: 7 min 27 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 896 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-27-2019, 03:05 AM #17244
Модератор

Модератор

Performance Enhancing D r ugs, a lecture and practicum by the internet's premier sexual [email*protected] Today I'll be discussing the use of substances to elevate performance in your #1 hobby, serving me. D r ugs lubricate the brain and body's systems that make you subservient, therefore you should apply them liberally. I'll start with a brief history of addiction, reflecting on it's role in human evolution and the consequences that has for the modern day brain. Next I'll explain each d r ug, it's effects and how this benefits us both. After giving you an intermission to partake in your d r ug(s) of choice, I'll lead you into a masturbation journey. I'm so happy to be growing and enhancing addictions, delighting in the strength of the neural bridge between your pleasure and ME.
Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 21 min 46 s
Size: 833 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-27-2019, 03:08 AM #17245
Модератор

Модератор

Have your vile close by. I want to make you get high as fuck and bring you deeper into my world. Each time you see me give you the jerk off sign you will inhale those fumes. You will soon find yourself repeating me out loud. The show is about to begin and I will take complete control. Poppers heighten your state of arousal. Something a FREAK like yourself needs to pay attention to is your ASSHOLE. Take your finger and SLIDE it inside. If you don't have lube by wet your finger and pop it into your asshole. You will soon find yourself saying, "Princess Fierce owns my tight virgin hole." The pleasure I provide you will bring more power my way. As you fuck your tight asshole you will soon find yourself giving me everything. Spread your cheeks and open your wallet; it's game time.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 10 min 32 s
Size: 617 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-27-2019, 03:10 AM #17246
Модератор

Модератор

What's one thing that jerkaholics like you don't deserve? Orgasms. Not straight away, at least. You need to prove to me that you can follow instructions first. So I've created this clip, with a weeks worth of edging for you. Each day, touch yourself to the assigned clip, but DON'T cum until I give you permission. Can you handle the challenge? Jerkaholics use my Markup Codes: 50% Markup LOVEKITTY 100% Markup ADOREKITTY 1000% Markup WORSHIPKITTY
Models: Goddess Blonde Kitty

Duration: 26 min 24 s
Size: 1.87 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-27-2019, 03:18 AM #17247
Модератор

Модератор

You guys loved stroking along to my first Edge Me Please clips, so we're back and playing with one of my favorite orgasm control websites. Some of you may have heard of it before, many of you won't. Your jerk off instructions today will essentially be provided by a randomized computer program, with the added sexy twist of me, Miss London Lix, setting the parameters and throwing in my own instruction and encouragement as we go. I'll explain exactly how to play along at the start of this clip, but you should expect a very intense game of red light green light, and this time I'm not telling you how I've set the ending. Will I leave it up to chance & let the computer decide? Have I guaranteed denial and blue balls for you? Or have I been kind and told my robot sidekick to let you cum?There will be speed changes, length mix-ups, and other instructions, all designed to keep your cock on the edge, throbbing and dripping, for as long as you can stand. Stroke exactly as I say, and you will be cresting in no time at all... Today's parameters are set to DURATION: Normal (around 17 minutes of edging) and DIFFICULTY: Hard. Sit back, do exactly what I say, and try not to get too excited as I tease...
Models: London Lix

Duration: 20 min 1 s
Size: 594 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-27-2019, 03:22 AM #17248
Модератор

Модератор

*WEAR HEADPHONES WHILE WATCHING THIS CLIP FOR MAXIMUM MENTAL DOMINATION* There is no denying the fact you are gay. Yes, you heard me correctly. I know for a fact you are a cock sucking whore. You crave dick. After watching this clip it will seal your fate...you will be a full fledge dick licking whore.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 6 min 24 s
Size: 282 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-27-2019, 03:22 AM #17249
Модератор

Модератор

Miss Rosie removes her work socks to let her mature soles have some fresh air.
Models: Miss Rosie

Duration: 5 min 16 s
Size: 174 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-27-2019, 03:28 AM #17250
Модератор

Модератор

Ever wondered what it's like on the other side when you're trying to text a girl that's too good for you? *Get noticed. Tribute*
Models: LuxyReid

Duration: 5 min 30 s
Size: 403 MiB
Download From AnzFile