Old 10-22-2019, 05:23 PM #95821
Модератор

Модератор

This is one of my best collections so far. Get ready to have your stroking controlled in every way possible! It's been another fantastic year of controlling your orgasms. I've always said that the best way to control an unruly slave is to determine when, where and how they orgasm. I've had you practice all sorts of methods from edging, to tantric masturbation, chastity, ruination, and basically every technique out there to control your cock. So I've compiled a clip of 50 of my favorite ways I've control that little nub between your legs. Get ready to stroke in every way possible and to follow my every instruction. We're going to put your cock through the ringer. Let's see if you can keep it together long enough to cum at the end. If you can't follow my every instruction, you can't cum at all.
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 1 h 0 min
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.35 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 05:23 PM #95822
Модератор

Модератор

**This is a custom I decided to share. Name used: Matt**You get to jerk off today! Just one catch - see this zipper on my dress? You're going to be watching and stroking. I zip down, your hand moves down your cock. I zip up, your hand goes with it. Easy, right? Oh, and you can cum as many times as possible during this clip - in fact, you might end up with some post-orgasm Torment. Or maybe just a VERY frustrating case of blue balls LOL Good boys send tributes & use markup codes: $10 ~ appreciation $25 ~ beta tax $50 ~ small dick tax $100 ~ cum tax $666 ~ sacrifice +50% ~ KezBetaTax +100% ~ KezJunkie +500% ~ WeakForKez +1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 17 min 16 s
Size: 1 010 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 05:23 PM #95823
Модератор

Модератор

As a bonafide asshole addict, Steed can probably teach you little ass worshippers a thing or two. With the snap of My fingers, he just drops to his knees and buries his face in My soft, lace panties, begging and yearning for Me to allow him to slip his tongue in there so he can bury it deep in My ass.
I mean, I get it. He's a slave; it's what slaves do.

But the passion with which he kisses My ass.I am certain none of you losers have ever kissed a woman this passionately on the lips. That's how wonderful My pretty asshole tastes. We both know you'd ditch your wife or girlfriend to kiss My ass in a heartbeat. Yes, you're totally a pathetic loser for it, but again: that's what losers do. They lose. And today, all of you get to lose.to My ass.

Although I have trained Steed to do all the work, it's amusing to spread My ass and watch him dive in even deeper. He - and all of you - would jump at the opportunity to be toilet paper for an ass this good. It makes Me laugh - especially because while he worships My ass, I stand there and make fun of him, verbally humiliate him, taunt him, tease him, and remind him of how hopelessly owned he is.

And I know - you're jealous. But you need to remember that loser ass addicts on the internet can only achieve so much in life! Merely watching what you will never have is probably the best you'll ever achieve. So be useful for once: get off your ass and learn how to worship Mine.

Give in and become My slave: search IWC for My POV store "Cordelia's Altar"
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 9 min 24 s
Size: 1.34 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 05:23 PM #95824
Модератор

Модератор

Back again with an orgasm control challenge that I've deliberately designed to be as challenging as possible. Why? Because there's a (small) financial penalty if you fail to last & cum quick for me, so I'm doing everything in my power to make you slip up. Shaking my ass, stripping off my miniskirt, switching up my outfits, and even getting topless and oiling up those big tits for you. With a big focus on your tit addiction, I've designed today's clip to be split into 4 JOI Games, which you'll play back to back. The rules are always in my favor, and it's up to you masturbation addicts to keep up. This will not be easy...this is advanced edging, and worth every second of the exciting goon. Are you ready for the jerk off challenge tonight?
Models: London Lix

Duration: 46 min 6 s
Size: 1.81 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 05:24 PM #95825
Модератор

Модератор

I have drained you so many times. And you keep coming back, you never get enough. This time I have a game for you, it will be a bit painful. But you want to jerk off so bad, you will have to play my game.. Your dick and balls are going to get quite the "work" you better be ready for me.
Models: JennaSativa

Duration: 6 min 47 s
Size: 500 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 05:24 PM #95826
Модератор

Модератор

My silky pur will seduce you into weakness for these hot, young tits. They're perfect. Exactly as they are. I'll tease you with My cleavage while I tell you how a pervert like you doesn't deserve them, but you're still gonna stroke your cock til your mind is numb, getting weaker with every little flash of nipple.
Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 6 min 24 s
Size: 371 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 05:24 PM #95827
Модератор

Модератор

Smoke for me, become even weaker then usual I want to take complete control of your body and mind. Smoke up, don't cough, can you keep up with a Goddess little bitch? Don't you wish you could feel me touching you, breathing that Smoke directly into your mouth, unleashing sensations and desires that you didn't even know you had. Give in to me. Smoke. Imagine everything I could offer you. Inhale. Exhale. Smoke and give Me everything.
Models: Alison

Duration: 15 min 0 s
Size: 2.81 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 05:24 PM #95828
Модератор

Модератор

a couple years ago, i let your 0lder br0 ther see my tits (for a hefty price) and he has not shut up about it. i've seen the way both of you look at me at all of the holiday events, whether i'm in a sexy dress for a wedding or just hanging out around the house. you've stayed back at the house while the rest of the family went out to dinner. after awhile,you nervously tell me what your br0 ther said about my tits and ask if you can see them. certainly not for free. you tell me that you've saved up $2,500 worth of all0wance money over the years... and i quickly change my tune. if you do exactly what i say, i'll get completely naked and let you see even more than your br0 ther did. doesn't that sound fun? just a warning, i am going to ruin all other women for you. this will be the only thing you think about when you jerk off for years to come. but that's ok with you, you just want to see me naked, right? good boy. now take off those pants and hand over that money.
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 15 min 7 s
Resolution: 600 x 800
Size: 83.4 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 05:24 PM #95829
Модератор

Модератор

Let's celebrate Valentine's Day, though really there needn't be an excuse or reason to fuck you up on Aroma, but anyway here's Your Goddess, feeding you those fumes, ordering you to inhale and exhale with that sexy accent and voice again, dressed in some ridiculously sexy red Valentine's Day lingerie, boots, gloves, stockings, the lot. Worship my body in red as I take your further down that path to danger and dizziness once again, popper's addicts.
*Please remember to use p$ppers responsibly. Remember that inhaling p$ppers will cause a short-lived but fairly sharp drop in your pressure. Consequently, you should never use with any other substance that will do the same. Always have something sugary handy at the end of a p$ppers session. It is best advised to stay safe and give them a miss if you suffer from any cardiovascular condition or irregularities. If things get too much or you experience nosebleeds or headaches, please stop taking them and, open a window wide and take a deep breath. The side effects rarely last more than five minutes.
Models: MissPetite

Duration: 8 min 52 s
Size: 1.45 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 05:24 PM #95830
Модератор

Модератор

You've dreamed of hearing Goddess pussy getting wet merely from shaking her fat ebony ass just for you. Enjoy and worship the Bootyful view of Sunshine one of a kind ass. You are sure to cum endlessly from the slow cum countdown included while Goddess ass teases you.** Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DatBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty **
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 8 min 14 s
Size: 1.16 GiB
Download From AnzFile