Old 11-08-2019, 05:45 PM #103711
Модератор

Модератор

Another loser sub who thinks they can last under my divine ass. Pff, we'll see.

Is there anything more honorable and rewarding then serving as a chair for a divine butt? No of course not. You are in the enviable position of being positioned under Sydney's amazing behind. Of all the people out there she picked your loser face to sit on, you better impress her. Did you practice holding your breath like she told you to? We'll see how well you do as she takes your breath away. Even if you get a boner in the process, that's totally understandable. Can you see the curves of her ass down there? You better enjoy the view because it might be the last thing you see if you fail this challenge.
Models: AstroDomina

Duration: 8 min 37 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 622 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-08-2019, 05:45 PM #103712
Модератор

Модератор

We play in the bath, lots of kissing, licking, fingering, light foot fetish content and orgasms.
Models: lenaspanks

Duration: 10 min 4 s
Size: 503 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-08-2019, 05:45 PM #103713
Модератор

Модератор

Maybe.....maybe not....
Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 11 min 19 s
Size: 369 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-08-2019, 05:45 PM #103714
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Christina - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 17 min 3 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 283 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-08-2019, 05:45 PM #103715
Модератор

Модератор

I want to get you completeyl trashed and I want you to jerk your cock whilst you do. You're going to follow my instructions, following my hand movements on your cock and sniffing your when I tell you to. Each time you sniff I want you to say "I love you Elouise" afterwards. Inhale nice and deep for me, I'm going to completely fuck up your head before I tell you to cum, with a little surprise challenge afterwards
Models: Elouise Please

Duration: 8 min 36 s
Size: 753 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-08-2019, 05:46 PM #103716
Модератор

Модератор

WARNING: *Binaural Beats* *Headphones Required* Hey, little and invisible man. Are you ready? You're complitely fucked! Let me guide you, follow my sensual voice. I want you to go deeper, let me fuck your brain and **** your wallet. You're so weak...You just wanna spend and repeat every single word. You're complitely lost in my world. I'll be your God, your only God.
Models: LDBMistress

Duration: 7 min 53 s
Size: 238 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-08-2019, 05:46 PM #103717
Модератор

Модератор

Hello there Cum eater, did you saved a bog loud for your Goddess, i know you missed me so much, its time to do what you do better, get on your knees, pants down and stroke for me, stroke as i say, follow my instructions like a good cum bitch that you are,. i know you dream about me fucking and you would love to swallow my man cums too
Models: dommebombshell

Duration: 9 min 50 s
Size: 289 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-08-2019, 05:46 PM #103718
Модератор

Модератор

I don't blame you for wanting to see my big tits in a shiny metallic pink bikini, getting lost in them, wanting to worship. It's quite easy to stare isn't it? Now what are you going to do when all that bl00.d rushing to the tip of your dick. Try to resist buying another shiny bikini clip from your favorite Goddess! Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 13 min 57 s
Size: 945 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-08-2019, 05:46 PM #103719
Модератор

Модератор

THIS IS A CUSTOM VIDEO - THE STORYLINE WAS DIRECTED BY THE PURCHASER - NO NAMES WERE USED THROUGHOUT

THE STORY:

I'm the new Secretary intern, some guy from the Laboratory asks if I can help him pick something up from his home for the work. Since I'm new and want to keep the job I want to see the special project he's been working on. I found out that it's a substance that that makes every woman who sees his dick, irresistibly attract to him. That's enough for me, he creeps me out and I start to leave. Then he whips his cock out... The moment I see it, I can't resist it, the substance worked. I ask if I can touch his fantastic cock. He allows me to touch it, with no hesitation I do so but I want more so I ask if I can lick it then I start to lick it. Then I want to put it in my mouth. He tells me that I have to strip naked, remove all my clothes. With no hesitation I do obediently. Then I start giving a blow job. Suddenly he errupts in my mouth and face with a unrealistically huge load. I'm assuming that must be a side effect, I play with the cum. Then I start again with the blowjob, which turns into a gaging deep-throat. Not long after that he shots another even bigger load. It seems it gets more every time. Every time the cum seems to increase the effect the cock has on me increases even more, I'm so turned on by him. I rub the cum over my face and body, licking the cum from my fingers. I beg him to fuck my pussy. He keeps making me beg then caves in and fucks my pussy on my back with my legs spread. After some fucking and orgasms he fills me up with an unnatural huge load, he cums so much in my pussy and then even when he pulls out he doesn't stop cumming so I get a huge load on my stomach and tits. I am now even hornier, I masturbate my cum filled pussy with my fingers making very sloppy sounds. Whilst I masturbate I beg him for more I need so much much more as I'll do every thing he says. I present him my ass and beg him to fill that hole too. After some begging he starts fucking my ass. Then he comes again in my ass, so much cum! It's incredible.. his invention worked.. it made me cock hungry, cum hungry and just a general slut. Check it out and see what I get up to with the Sex Mad Scientist.

This Video Contains: Creampies. Blow Jobs, Facials, Anal, Role-play, POV Sex
Models: KimberleyJx

Duration: 21 min 58 s
Size: 3.11 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-08-2019, 05:46 PM #103720
Модератор

Модератор

I have some tasks in mind for you today. No, I'm not going to be nice. Yes, you will get to cum. You're going to lay on your back with a pillow under you ass, your cock pointed at your face with a glass over the tip of your cock. This glass with collect all your precum during these tasks. After each task, you drink from the glass, but don't swallow. Keep your spunk in your mouth the whole time like a good boy. Todays goal is to complete ten tasks. Here are the tasks: 1- Jerk off 2- Ball caressing 3- Cock slapping 4- Not touch 5- Ball slap 6- Touch yourself while you gargle precum 7- Finger your ass 8- Ball slapping while you repeat the insult given 9- Edge and beg to swallow the precum 10- Cum countdown Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
Models: Carlie

Duration: 13 min 47 s
Size: 520 MiB
Download From AnzFile