Old 11-09-2019, 01:56 AM #103831
Модератор

Модератор

So here W/we are back again. You are very easily becoming addicted to Me, aren't you My little pain slut? And I think today, W/we are going to do things a little bit differently. I know how much of a pain slut you are, but today you are going to worship Me from head to toe. I want you to start jerking that cock for Me, nice and slowly. Whilst you begin to frustrate yourself, I want you worship these gorgeous feet of Mine. I want you running that tongue up and down the entire length of those arches. I want to feel you probing between each of My perfect little toes. Now, jerk that cock harder and faster and give Me an edging. Immediately after, whilst your cock aches to cum for Me, I rain down 10 hard sharp crop strokes on it. You have no idea how much your suffering pleases Me. Now, let's do the same again. I want to alternate between worship and punishment. Your tongue explores My legs and ass. Your frustrations builds more and more, punctuated by edgings and hard crop strokes. After a total of 50 strokes on your cock, I ask if you would like to cum for Me. Of course, it's going to cost you. I want you to empty those balls for Me, then bend over and present your backside for punishment. 50 more crop strokes is your cum tax today bitch, bringing you to an even 100. Aren't you such a lucky slave?
Models: MistressLolaRuin

Duration: 15 min 48 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 708 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-09-2019, 01:58 AM #103832
Модератор

Модератор

So, I was updating my website on my phone while sitting on my throne aka Steed's face per usual and I realized something: he could be a lot more useful to me while trapped and humiliated beneath my ass. Sure, it amuses me to see him simultaneously suffer and kiss my ass to thank me for it, but multi-tasking is essential for a slave.

So I figured, "You know what? Why don't you make yourself useful while you're down there and clean my asshole for me, bitch?" Ha!

Of course, he lit up; my asshole is delectable (I suppose you'll have to watch this and my other ass worship clips to find out). Watch how quickly Steed peels my panties aside and buries his face deep in my ass. He was doing such a good job as my little ass licker, I rewarded him by grinding against his face a little bit. He loves that. What slave wouldn't!

He's such a freak that after he dined on my beautiful ass, he didn't wash his face for the rest of the night. Marked as Goddess' territory - I suppose I understand. He can't help it anyway; he's an ass addict, an asshole junkie.

If you're a fellow asshole junkie, then this is right up your alley (and right up my perfect ass for Steed's tongue). But I'll warn you that this clip will only make you more addicted. Oh well!
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 9 min 31 s
Size: 1.35 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-09-2019, 02:01 AM #103833
Модератор

Модератор

Mandy Flores is an agent from FFA (Femme Fatale Agency). An agency where males request their END under the control of women. Desperate because of financial problems, with a fetish for femme fatales or for any reason, if a man enters into the FFA, he can be sure he will never leave it alive. My client is anxious to play out a simple photo he brought. A sensual ride, his last ride until he gasps his last breath and take the condom full of cum as my trophy....Mandy Flores
INCLUDES: Executrixxx-Fantasy - BONDAGE SEX - ROPE BONDAGE - BREATH PLAY - Coerced ORGASMS - Coerced EJACULATIONS - SENSUAL DOMINATION - COWGIRL -
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 14 min 1 s
Size: 748 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-09-2019, 02:01 AM #103834
Модератор

Модератор

Angela is about to get a massage on her muscular body. She walks in dropping her robe to the floor. She shows off her body and then lays on the massage table. She then gets a massage starting from her back down to her ass, legs and calves. Then she flips over and has her chest, abs, pussy and legs massaged. This is a muscle worship only clip. Every muscle is touched and rubbed to relaxing spa music. Sit back and enjoy a sexy muscle worship session. #muscularwomen #massage #muscleworship #flexing #bodybuildingfetish #muscularthighs #oil
Models: Angela Salvagno

Duration: 14 min 14 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 293 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-09-2019, 02:03 AM #103835
Модератор

Модератор

I am spider girl and I am here to save you from your evilness with my spidey squirt!
Models: CammiCams

Duration: 11 min 23 s
Size: 192 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-09-2019, 02:05 AM #103836
Модератор

Модератор

PART 1

Nothing's better than lying down and relaxing, kicking My feet back and forth and dangling them in the air, while My well-trained slave-of-all-trades worships My asshole like it is God itself.

Steed just LOVES to dine on My ass! I suppose I can't blame him; for slaves, My pretty little asshole is quite the delicacy. I especially enjoy bossing him around and verbally humiliating him while he cleans it for Me, kisses it, licks it, sucks on it.

The most amusing part is he is so OWNED by My ass, he would never pass up the chance of sniffing and licking it even for just a second; thus, I can degrade him and make fun of him all I want and all he can do is continue to worship and maybe mutter a muffled "Thank You, Goddess" from between My ass cheeks.

It's what little ass-lickers are for

Duration: 15 min 45 s
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-09-2019, 02:06 AM #103837
Модератор

Модератор

That's right - I use*my Steed's*face*as my personal asswipe. What an honor, ha! In this video, I pull Steed in and grind his face with my perfect, beautiful ass. All it takes is one sniff, and he's completely enslaved and ensnared by my superior beauty, ready to worship. I take my time wiping his face all over my ass as he gets more and more anxious to taste my pretty asshole.* I lightly push my panties aside and have Steed kiss and lick my ass. He loves that he has been reduced to my literal asswipe. You know you've conquered someone when being your personal asswipe is among their greatest achievements.

Duration: 8 min 29 s
Size: 528 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-09-2019, 02:11 AM #103838
Модератор

Модератор

After years of training, Steed has been trained not only to worship*me,*but to recognize my feet, my breasts, and especially my ass as his masters. My ass owns him; this is quite apparent given how readily he bows down to pray to my ass, to clean it, to lick it, to kiss it, to sniff it, et cetera.

In this clip, I continued what had already been an hour-long, full-weight facesitting session by turning around and smothering Steed with my aforementioned perfect ass. Watch how he buries his nose deep in my ass! The cute gray cotton panties I'm wearing don't stop my little worshipper from sniffing my asshole, ha!*

I continue to verbally degrade him while I smother him completely with my ass. I grind against his nose, bucking my ass against his face - what an ass-wipe!
Just another training session to remind all of you of the true 'categorical imperative': I win; you lose.

That's right - I WIN; you LOSE. Now that you understand, you have my permission to buy this

Duration: 6 min 46 s
Size: 417 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-09-2019, 02:11 AM #103839
Модератор

Модератор

Dani knows how to ride a fat cock.
Models: Danielle Maye

Duration: 4 min 41 s
Size: 301 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-09-2019, 02:11 AM #103840
Модератор

Модератор

Once the ring was on her finger, the tables turned. Miss Rikki takes her wedding vows seriously, especially that her husband should always Love, Honor, & OBEY her. His life must now be dedicated to serving & servicing her needs, and right now she wants to use his cock. Rikki mounts her husband; he is her personal property now to do what she wishes with. Rikki rides his dick, her tight pussy wrapping around every inch. Rikki cums with his cock deep inside. Miss Rikki makes sure to imprint her husband's role in her life in his mind; he is now her servant. She jerks his cock, making him cum on her wedding ring; he is her property, his cock is her property, he is completely owned.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 8 min 57 s
Size: 315 MiB
Download From AnzFile