Old 10-17-2019, 08:02 AM #91121
Модератор

Модератор

A seductive JOI/CBT custom. No verbal humiliation, no name used. "Thank you Mistress for your help and time. Please don't use any name in the video I would like a cbt instructions video. My favorite video by you is "Slap It", where you tell me to slap my dick and balls as I stroke. I know cbt isn't a listed category, but another video by you telling me to hurt myself has been something I have wanted for so long. I have even purchased some other videos by you that have cbt in them, but none match "Slap It". I hope that you can find time to give me another video like "Slap It" after all the tributes and gift cards. This is what I would like: I would like the video to start with you telling me to get naked an on my knees for you. I typically prefer cbt that is just with my hand and no tools, but I am okay with being told to hurt myself with string, rubber bands, hard-cover books, and wooden spoons, though I don't want to have to use more than that if any of that. I would like you to wear something similar to what you wore in "Slap It", something that shows a lot of skin and is tight around your body, and please be blonde with your hair down. You can tease me a lot throughout the video with your gorgeous body and tell me to stroke when I have a free hand. You can decide if I get to cum or not at the end. You could even tell me to pause the video and watch "Slap It" again with an extra stipulation and come back to the custom video before you decide if I can cum or not. Thank you, Mistress."
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 16 min 33 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 723 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 08:02 AM #91122
Модератор

Модератор

You love Aroma and you love my mind control. We're going to combine both to REALLY POP that brain tonight. I want to see it explode. I want to take you simultaneously deeper and higher than you've ever gone. Let's see if we can do some permanent damage.
Models: Princess Kaelin

Duration: 16 min 25 s
Size: 523 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 08:03 AM #91123
Модератор

Модератор

I make your cum taste so good! Eating a big load for me is delightful. My body makes your cock so big and my voice makes you so compliant. When I give you a hard cock and a soft mind, that's when you're cum tastes the best. Start stroking for me. I'm going to show off for you and you're going to love eating a yummy load of cum for me.
Worship harder. Prove you mean it. Use my markup codes to pay me more:
LoveAshley 50%
AllForAshley 100%
ObeyAshley 200%
Models: Obey Lady Ashley

Duration: 10 min 48 s
Size: 427 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 08:03 AM #91124
Модератор

Модератор

You're not a real man. Paying brats online is better than sex â€" maybe because you don't get any pussy, or maybe your brain is fucked up. Nothing is hotter than being put in your place by being drained. But some of you have decided that it's a problem… that it's something that's taking away from your life. Hot brats do take from you, but the orgasms that they give you because of it is something that's incomparable to anything else. You binge, cum, then run into hiding, ashamed of how much you spent. So why don't you make a little attitude change? Make financial domination your life, not just a part of your life. Yes, a findom lifestyle, as in every aspect of your life is defined by paying Me. And not just paying Me from time to time. Every morning you wake up to start your monotonous day, getting ready for work, remind yourself that it's for Me. Yes, every paycheck that you get from your boring job… most of it will be dedicated to Me. Think about how hot that will be. You, sitting at your desk, Slaving away with the thought of Me in your head. Your cock will get hard in your pants as you work, knowing that you will only be allowed to keep pennies from your paycheck. Just enough for basic necessities, while you work for your Goddess. I think you'd like that. I think you deserve that. All losers should work for Me, and you shouldn't be ashamed of being a paying loser. Don't hide away after you pay. Dedicate yourself to that desire, and to Me. It'll make everything better. Â* MARKUP CODES FOR LOSERS WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:Â*Â* 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKIÂ*Â* 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKIÂ*Â* 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKIÂ*Â* 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @theprincessmikiÂ* Website: worshipprincessmiki.com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 8 min 35 s
Size: 633 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 08:03 AM #91125
Модератор

Модератор

You're the new Super Hero in town and ready to take down the bad guys. There has been a string of robberies that have taken place all over town at luxurious jewelry stores that you plan to stop. You've heard of the Ultra sexy Super-Villain jewel thief named Kendra and are prepared to do whatever it takes to bring her down. Little do you know it will take MUCH more than some newbie crime fighter. You received a lead and head straight to a possible robbery in progress. Upon entering you see the gorgeous, evil villain herself stuffing bags with expensive jewels and cash. She explains you aren't the first "Super Hero" to try to stop her and certainly won't be the last. Many have tried, ALL have failed. All it takes is one long look at her giant round tits and perfect cleavage and these so called, "Heros" become weak, submissive eager to please Good Boys. You try to fight it. You try not to look but it becomes impossible!
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 19 min 11 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 512 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 08:03 AM #91126
Модератор

Модератор

You have such a foot fetish and I love my feet to be pampered... So I thought it would be fun if you watch me undress and then lick and suck my soles and toes
Models: Mystie Mae

Duration: 12 min 16 s
Size: 1.74 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 08:04 AM #91127
Модератор

Модератор

Im just gonna do a little shopping on the home shopping network and I need my slave to be my human furniture! Oh and to top it all off I am using his credit card, haha! It's the least he can do because he gets Goddess ass in his face. I dont care if he can breathe, he is just a seat cushion.
Goddess Harley
Models: AMAZON Goddess Harley

Duration: 8 min 53 s
Size: 676 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 08:04 AM #91128
Модератор

Модератор

You love watching me rub lotion onto my toes.. Softly rubbing and touching my toes and soles.. Getting softer and softer as I rub the lotion in... My perfect princess feet arching and stretching as I rub... (no audio) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! livingforprincess clarasgoodboy ClarasWallet TributingPrincess PrincessesLoser ClarasLoser
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 6 min 0 s
Size: 699 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 08:04 AM #91129
Модератор

Модератор

You would do anything to see my perfect, round, soft tits. But you're not worthy. You don't deserve to see them. It's disgusting you think you should just because you want to. Hell no. You're not ever going to see them. Ever.
Models: Miss Bellerose

Duration: 4 min 44 s
Size: 344 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 08:05 AM #91130
Модератор

Модератор

This HD Video is only for those who obey my every command!
Models: CammiCams

Duration: 5 min 1 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 99.4 MiB
Download From AnzFile