Old 12-28-2019, 06:46 PM #118681
Модератор

Модератор

Default Slow Sensual POV BJ just for You - Goddess Brooke - iwantclips

Slow Sensual POV BJ just for You - Goddess Brooke - iwantclips

Watch me as I suck on your cock. Slow. Sensual. Mesmerizing. All the while talking VERY dirty to you. Do you think you'll last the whole way through? Doubtful.
Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 15 min 44 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.11 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-28-2019, 06:47 PM #118682
Модератор

Модератор

Default 7 Day CEI Conditioning - Princess Lyne - iwantclips

7 Day CEI Conditioning - Princess Lyne - iwantclips

So many addicts watch My CEI clips, but don't actually follow through. But now I have the perfect plan. You're going to watch this clip over and over for 4 days straight, getting yourself EXTRA worked up, but NO cumming! At the end of those 4 days, you'll be more than ready to eat all of that yummy cum for Me. Actually.. I think I like the idea of Coercing you to do it… I want you protesting and begging Me to not make you follow through. Hahaha… Oh god, this is going to be great. I have a full 7 days of conditioning you to eat your own cum for Me, and you WILL do it!
**Use code “loserspay50” for 50% markup!**
**Use code “dicktwitch” for 69% markup!**
**Use code “weakwallet” for 400% markup!**
**Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!**
**Use code “LYNESCUMSLUT” to add $9.99 markup**
Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 11 min 36 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 443 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-28-2019, 06:49 PM #118683
Модератор

Модератор

Default High Heel JOI Cross Leg Fetish - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

High Heel JOI Cross Leg Fetish - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

You love to be under looking up at my hot long legs. I'll tell you how to stroke your cock as you stare up to my heels. Crossing my legs, dangling my heels from my perfect feet. Swaying my sexiness above you. This is exactly where you belong.
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 10 min 22 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 730
Size: 342 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-28-2019, 06:54 PM #118684
Модератор

Модератор

Default - - iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 16 min 20 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 231 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-28-2019, 07:00 PM #118685
Модератор

Модератор

Default Office Mermerize Program FHD - Kira Star - iwantclips

Office Mermerize Program FHD - Kira Star - iwantclips

Custom Clip: We work late because we have an important presentation to do next morning for our enterprise including maybe a promotion for one of us. I almost did all the work while you encouraged me, and having fun dangling your shoes instead of work. After it's finish, you propose me a drink. But you had put something in my glass. I feel so sleepy and go deeper into ****. when i wake up, i don't know where i am, but it seems i'm bound in our office. You undress your jacket and smirk to me. You crave to test on me your new program. a Mermerize program to bend me to your will. After this i will do anything you say, as a good pet. You launch your program with some kind of glasses on my eyes. You're sitting in a chair and welcome me to your program. After it, i will be your plaything, blank minded obedient to your wishes, the only words i will know will be 'yes my Mistress' 'i serve & obey'. To make me bend, you will use your perfect and very smelly bare feet. the smell makes me going weakly. I hear your voice saying serve and obey a lot, finger's snaps while you rub your feet on my face. When the program is finished with a countdown, i retrieve myself in the office where you untie me. You smirk on your chair, you test my obedience now to see if it's working. You command me to bow down and rub your feet. Now i will do anything you say. I even bark when you ask for it. I belong to you and say myself than i serve you, i obey only to you. I also will be your money slave and ATM. You explain to me that the final test will be tomorrow morning during the presentation. I will bow down, tie on a leash and rub and lick your feet while you present my work as yours to our bosses. I will say that you did all the work. So you will have the promised promotion. You also plan to use the Mermerize program on our bosses later because it works so well on me. The clip finishes when i repeat 'i serve and obey my mistress Kira at her feet' in a loop.
Clip Contains: mesmerize, mind fuck, mental domination, foot fetish, barefoot, shoe dangling, heels, femdom, special effects, office, custom.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 30 min 53 s
Size: 2.64 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-28-2019, 07:00 PM #118686
Модератор

Модератор

Default School For Slaves - Level 3 Honesty - Goddess Saffron - iwantclips

School For Slaves - Level 3 Honesty - Goddess Saffron - iwantclips

This video is to be viewed after enroling in SchoolForSlaves.com and reaching lesson 4 of level 3 Honesty in the Beginner Slave Training Course. This video lesson recaps what has been learned throughout the Honesty level and also contains an important unlock key to activate your next lessons and continue your slave training.

HOW THE SLAVE SCHOOL WORKS:-
Are you ready for real slave training? As a submissive male, face the truth. you've been fantasizing about your submissive nature for way too long. You have an inner yearning to experience REAL servitude and submission.

My interactive school for slaves is designed to lead you in preparation of becoming one of My REAL slaves. You need to understand that this is not a game. I'm not enslaving you for the fun of it. This is real slave training.

Within SchoolForSlaves.com I have created two slave training courses - Beginner and Intermediate. Throughout your training you will be conditioned, re-programmed and mesmerized. It will be challenging - but so worthwhile. With your utmost efforts you will become truly enslaved and obedient much faster than you think. If you resist and fight against it with all your will, you will only delay your true calling. If you've not done so already, enrol in SchoolForSlaves.com today.

MARKUP CODES:-

Good boys will buy this clip using one of the following markup codes and tribute to show Me your devotion: 10% = SAFF10 25% = SAFF25 50% = SAFF50 100% = SAFF100 250% = SAFF250 500% = SAFF500 1000% = SAFFRON1000
Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 13 min 13 s
Size: 690 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-28-2019, 07:07 PM #118687
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sniff My Heels and Jerk Your Cock - Idelsy Love's Kinky Fetish Clips - iwantclips

Sniff My Heels and Jerk Your Cock - Idelsy Love's Kinky Fetish Clips - iwantclips

I've been wearing my stockings and heels all day long - I know that gets your cock hard already. I want you jerking off while I stick my heels in your face.. breathe in and smell my foot scent! I also stick my stockinged foot in your face.. I want you to smell that too! And you know I want that cum all over my heels!
Models: Idelsy Love's Kinky Fetish Clips

Duration: 5 min 6 s
Size: 272 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-28-2019, 07:12 PM #118688
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sweet and Sporty CBT and Drink - Mystie Mae - iwantclips

Sweet and Sporty CBT and Drink - Mystie Mae - iwantclips

I just got home from the gym, and I am ready to play a little game with you. You are going to drink and do CBT acts for me. I will be flipping over cards which will decide which you'll be doing. Throughout our game you will be drinking some Having fun and taking some shots for me. You will also need a candle and a rubber band. This is so you can follow my lead for some ball busting. Are you ready to play?
Mark up codes for true drinkers and ball busters:
GiveMystieMore 100%
GiveMystieEverything 500%
Models: Mystie Mae

Duration: 28 min 33 s
Size: 2.71 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-28-2019, 07:23 PM #118689
Модератор

Модератор

Default Home Wrecker Makes Your Wife Watch 2 - Xev Bellringer - iwantclips

Home Wrecker Makes Your Wife Watch 2 - Xev Bellringer - iwantclips

Did you miss me and my leather covered ass, ****? You must be so backed up with that cow of a wife always turning you off...that's why I'm here. I'm going to give you the best sex you've ever had and your pathetic wife is going to witness it. Sit down, bitch. And don't you dare look away. Watch as the love of your life goes mad with lust...for me.
Ohhh! Oh my God, baby...your cock feels perfect in my pussy. Finally, you get to fuck a woman that actually deserves you. Did you hear that, you ugly whore? You're beneath us. In fact, you should crawl over here and kiss our feet while we fuck! That's where you belong after all. While you're back there, kiss my perfect ass.
Now get up and watch your husband dump his seed into my pussy. He's disgracing your marriage for the best lay of his life. Ooooh yes ****! Sooo much cum...it's no wonder you can't get off around such a boring, disgusting 'wife.' Don't worry, I'll be moving in so we can fuck whenever you want. I'll have your **** too, but your wife will raise it while you and I spend all of her money.
Fantasy includes: home wrecker, cuckolding, virtual sex, female domination, leather fetish, gloves, virtual creampie, wife humiliation, riding, pov kissing
Models: Xev Bellringer

Duration: 17 min 6 s
Size: 1.05 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-28-2019, 07:34 PM #118690
Модератор

Модератор

Default Nylon and Leg Obsession - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Nylon and Leg Obsession - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

You can't even think straight when you see me in nylons. You have a weakness for them and I am the embodiment of your absolute fantasy. You love how they complement my body so well. Seeing the way that they hug my trim waist to my lovely ass and long, lean legs, your cock gets so excited. All that you can think of is how silky and feminine they feel and how badly you want to cum on them. How badly you want to stroke your hand up and down from my curvy ass to my perfectly pedicured toes as you touch yourself.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 4 min 46 s
Size: 158 MiB
Download From AnzFile