Old 06-02-2019, 08:06 AM #27721
Модератор

Модератор

You should know by now that good boys SWALLOW. You should also know that dirty, perverted boys like yourself take a direct HIT down the back of the throat. Under My instruction you will edge over and over until I trigger you to CUM, and when you do, you will aim your cock DIRECTLY to your mouth SHOOT that creamy gooey load straight into your desperate waiting, salivating mouth! Don't worry, this will be easy. You will be under My mental control, your conscious mind will be sent to the back. All I need is the smallest of desires, which you've demonstrated by even reading this. And once After I've had My mesmerising way with you the only part of your mind that remains will be the BIG SLUTTY CUM GUZZLER part! Desperately perverted in its NEEED to swallow down big loads of cum.your cum. It will be easy because just look how SEXY I am, how BEAUTIFUL I am. I know you want to make Me happy, you want to make Me laugh, you want to FEEL that you have NO CHOICE but to OBEY and CUM in your MOUTH! Do it slave.*SNAP!* Gooooood boy, DIRTY boy! Contains: mesmerise, mental domination, mindwashing, CEI, JOI, edging, mindfuck, femdom, femdom pov, goddess worship, tit worship.
Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 16 min 19 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 199 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-02-2019, 08:09 AM #27722
Модератор

Модератор

Luscious Lopez has this tasty long rainbow lollipop to play with in between these perfect feet. See the toes jerk and slide on this lollipop. Watch the foot pussy get some sliding action
Models: Luscious Lopez

Duration: 5 min 6 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 301 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-02-2019, 08:16 AM #27723
Модератор

Модератор

Jamie is the number one salesperson at her office and she makes a house call to Mr. Simms (Butch from Shadowlane) where she, in her fitted dress, pantyhose and small heels, explains to him that the insurance policies have a variety of sexual incentives. This must be why Mr. Simm's friend recommended Jamie. She engages him in some oral on her and then he gets a lot of attention from her mouth and all sexual positions, riding him, bareback missionary with her long legs around his neck and taking it hard in doggie. She explains all the different packages the whole time but Mr. Simms does not let that stop him from fucking her hard. Part of the reason she is such a good saleslady is that as a lot of mature women, she loves to ride dick. Mr. Simms gladly finishes on her face with one of the biggest facials ever! If you like seeing a prim and proper type who is a real freak. This clip will also be available on ****.jamiefosterstrips.com
Models: jamiefoster69

Duration: 23 min 16 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 228 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-02-2019, 08:32 AM #27724
Модератор

Модератор

Custom clip. Name used. You're still a virgin and now you're completely consumed by me. You've never experienced a woman. I've clouded your mind - satisfied that sexual hunger - made you my jerk addict. You love cumming for your Goddess. The feeling - the pleasure - it's amazing! You know I enjoy taunting you with my body. Tormenting that hard, throbbing virgin cock that I've made mine. Goddess always has a plan for you. Today is no different. Even though you fear it you know what it is. I want you to be my good boy - My Best Boy! Be My Virgin slave FOREVER!
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 16 min 10 s
Size: 436 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-02-2019, 08:34 AM #27725
Модератор

Модератор

I'm in the middle of filming another video when my phone rings with a "Financial Domination" phone call. The pay-piggy on the other end of the line can't see me, but you can so while I drain his bank account for a few minutes I wiggle my butt and smirk at the camera. I am so sexy it makes your dick ache, open up your wallet and pay for the honor of watching this live findom session! Contains: findom, financial domination, humiliation, phone calls, domination, femdom, cock tease, leotard, ass worship, ass fetish, ass tease, laughter, smirk, smile, phone call, phone domination, voyeur, Goddess Kyaa
Models: Goddess Kyaa

Duration: 8 min 23 s
Size: 191 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-02-2019, 08:38 AM #27726
Модератор

Модератор

Who wants to be my first ever LIVE-IN slave?? I know that's probably a dream come true to so many losers out there. To wait on a hot girl like ME 24/7. Well, I have a nice, 2 bedroom condo here and you will be literally stored in the back of the closet of the back bedroom when not in use. That's right you will LITERALLY be a SLAVE 24-7 for me. PERFECTLY trained and COMPLETELY obedient. I don't even want to think of you as human anymore. You will be reduced to like a thing that I OWN. You do WHATEVER i say without question. You dedicate your LIFE to serving MY every whim. And if I store you in the back closet for days at a time? I don't care. If I say stay- you STAY. Even if I go on vacation with my boyfriend for the weekend and totally forget about you. Haha. -Princess Bella
Models: The Mean Girls

Duration: 9 min 24 s
Size: 820 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-02-2019, 08:45 AM #27727
Модератор

Модератор

Watch this powerful little clip over and over until you're weak and helpless. Then send a big tribute to my perfection.
Models: TaylorVaughan

Duration: 1 min 14 s
Size: 106 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-02-2019, 08:49 AM #27728
Модератор

Модератор

Default Felicityx - iwantclips

Models: Felicityx

Duration: 8 min 54 s
Size: 644 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-02-2019, 08:50 AM #27729
Модератор

Модератор

This clip is SO. FUCKING. HOT. No really. I got turned on making it. First, I look amazing in the tiniest shiny bikini. Second, this sensual tease is so good it is cruel. Bouncing around in my sexy bikini, rubbing and bouncing my tits, shaking my ass in your face, tugging on the strings holding my bikini together... All of this is hot but what is REALLY hot is when you dive in DEEP for me. I love when you can't say no to me. I love when you really commit to giving me exactly what I want. Today I want you to max out a fresh credit card for me. It is a fantasy of mine, and frankly that is your job to keep me happy. I go through every step, teasing and encouraging, telling you exactly what I want. It is impossible to fuck this up unless you are a broke timewaster, in that case go away. *for those that do complete this task and send me what I request, there is a 1:15 min follow up clip* Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 15% CumTax4MissH 25% YesGoddessH 50% PigsPayMore 100% LosersPayMore 200% MissHsWallet 1000% MORE @misshlovescash on Twitter
Models: Miss Hanna

Duration: 7 min 30 s
Size: 281 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-02-2019, 08:51 AM #27730
Модератор

Модератор

I mean, Christ, it's just cum, not like it's **** or **** or anything. Girls blow guys, guys blow guys, guys go down on girls, it's not weird at all to get a little cum on your face. If you're not even willing to go this far, I'd have to say you're pretty fucking boring and unworthy of My attention no matter how much you pay Me. You don't even need anything special, toys or anything like that, just My teasing and a little coordination. I knew you'd see it My way, now start jerking while a humiliate you for being a pathetic little slut. Mmm yeah, you like that, don't you? I think knowing you're about to take that extra step has you even more turned than usual. You love taking that next step for Me, surpassing your limits for My amusement. Ok, legs up, pet, time to spray that all over your slutty face. LOL good, bullying you into humiliating yourself is so much fun. Now thank Me and hold still while I get some screenshots. GIVE ME WHAT WE BOTH DESERVE .Use MY MARK UP CODES!!! Copy and paste the mark up code of choice at CHECKOUT …. What do you fancy? See the wonderful deals below …. 25% - RipME 50% - PunishME 75% screwME 100% abuseME 1000% - financiallyruinME
Models: Madam Samantha

Duration: 5 min 34 s
Size: 486 MiB
Download From AnzFile