Old 07-18-2019, 10:14 AM #57911
Модератор

Модератор

Get extra stupid and go get a dildo cuz I 'm gonna push you into fucking your ass for me til you cum!
Goddess Harley Categories : Jerk Off Instruction , JOI , Butt Plug , Dildo fucking , Humiliation , Drinking , Orgasm Control , Anal Masturbation.
Models: AMAZON Goddess Harley

Duration: 6 min 51 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 311 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 10:15 AM #57912
Модератор

Модератор

You love to steal panties from the dirty laundry hamper don 't you? Jerking off while you sniff the crotch & getting so turned on by that pussy smell. Just can 't get enough can you? It 's an obsession to find some filthy panties , sniff them , wrap them around your penis and become a total panty pervert! Well I 've worn mine for 3 days and the amount of discharge all built up is a super crusty mess just waiting for you to take deep inhales and beat off. Just take some deep breaths of my dirty crotch and start jerking off like the addict that just can 't stop.
Models: Madison Stone

Duration: 9 min 8 s
Size: 1.48 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 10:15 AM #57913
Модератор

Модератор

I 've been out partying and dancing all night in these sexy heels. My feet are so sore and sweaty. I want nothing more than for you to peel off my shoes and pamper these dirty feet. Lick them clean with your tongue. Rub and massage until they feel all better. Now buy Me a new pair of heels that aren 't torment to my soles! With feet this beautiful , I deserve it.
Models: MzAnastasia

Duration: 3 min 43 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 217 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 10:15 AM #57914
Модератор

Модератор

A super -hot JOI file full of dirty talk and moaning where I encourage you to touch yourself and cum with me , ending with a countdown! Tons of sexy visuals and of course , lots and lots of big , bouncy boobies!
Models: Goddess Emily

Duration: 13 min 40 s
Size: 244 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 10:15 AM #57915
Модератор

Модератор

The boss has pulled you in. You have been caught using your office laptop for inappropriate reasons.. and your boss has seen all your internet search history.. It 's not looking good. All those 'dominatrix sites ' you 've been visiting , she has seen every sick fantasy you have , and now you are going to pay. She is out for revenge at wasting valuable company time 'jerking ' off... and she is going to make you pay for it. She makes you get out your pathetic cock , and wank for a real dom. She wants you on the floor , worshipping to keep your job. She is going to make a man out of you in real time. When she tells you to cum you best do as you are told. You are now the bosses slave , you fucking loser.
Models: Ashleyjay

Duration: 14 min 9 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 360 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 10:15 AM #57916
Модератор

Модератор

It 's time to sign all of your closing documents on your brand new home. I 'm here to guide you through this one last step (or so you think ). I slide over lots of documents for you to sign but every time you try to read them , my amazing cleavage catches your eye. It 's almost like... I 'm trying to distract you from reading them. Like all men , you have no self control around me and you sign all of the documents without ever taking your eyes off of me. Once I 've got your final signature , I pour a glass of **** to toast to the new homeowner... ME. Silly boy , so distracted by my perfect cleavage that you didn 't realize you were signing over all of your rights to me. The only thing I have to do to make the contract official is make you cum. Think you can resist? Spoiler : You can 't.
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 9 min 43 s
Resolution: 600 x 800
Size: 76.6 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 10:16 AM #57917
Модератор

Модератор

Do as I say and you might get rewarded TWICE at the end! If you can hold yourself that long
Models: Zelenashiiny

Duration: 16 min 6 s
Size: 1.13 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 10:16 AM #57918
Модератор

Модератор

Again I catch you staring at my legs and not focusing on your work. I have known always that your main weakness is my legs , but this time I am feed up with your low productivity at work , so I teach you a lesson. I make you take that cock out and stroke it really hard while I tease your with my legs. Making you get really fucking close to shoot all that load on my French nylons , but then making you understand that you don ´t deserve that because of your low productivity at work. Now back to work! Earn the right to cum by being a good fucking boy!
Models: Helena Sin

Duration: 11 min 56 s
Resolution: 1078 x 1 920
Size: 283 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 10:16 AM #57919
Модератор

Модератор

**This anal masturbation instruction requires a dong and lube ** I want you to stroke like this...gently. Now squeeze your cock and feel that pressure grow. Relax and gently fondle your ass for me. It feels so good to take your wet finger and swirl it around your asshole as you stroke for me. I 'm going to warm you up and get you so turned on you 're going to beg me to let you put that dong inside of you. It feels so good to feel that penetrating pressure as you jerk your cock and lower yourself up and down on that dildo. Up and down...up and down...squeeze your cock...relax your ass. You 're going to go wild with pleasure as every moment brings you closer and closer to orgasm. xoxo Meana Wolf Clip Contains : An intense tease and JOI with anal masturbation instructions.
Models: Meana Wolf

Duration: 14 min 11 s
Size: 820 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 10:16 AM #57920
Модератор

Модератор

Doctor Roxy is back to examine you and help you get a grip on your constant feelings of inadequacy and low self esteem. We will start with a thorough examination to determine if you have any physical issues that may be causing your condition.
Well one thing seems to stand out from my examination and that is a severe penile deficiency. I have a rather unorthodox but highly effective treatment in mind for you. First , just take this pill to relax. Now that 's better , don 't mind the fact that you are going to be **** from the neck down.
Now that you are helpless lets start your training for your new life as My pathetic little sissy slut...
Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 14 min 26 s
Size: 1.85 GiB
Download From AnzFile