Old 06-14-2019, 01:06 AM #39371
Модератор

Модератор

What's the easiest way to make you Consumer load? A ruined orgasm. And the easiest way to make you slurp down two loads? Two ruined orgasms, with lots of cum play in between. Ruin, eat, repeat - that's the name of the cumslut game. See my cute little tanktop? My denim jean shorts? They'll be on the floor soon, but only if you're a very good cum drinker for me. And you will, twice over. Get ready, my little cum slut. Stroke that cock up and down, and drip for your load. HUNGER for your load. You can already taste it, can't you? Mmmm, two big mouthfuls of ruined orgasm jizz, with a aching set of blue balls feeding your thirst. If you're really in for a challenge, watch this clip twice. Or even thrice! Ruin, eat, repeat, ruin, eat...
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 21 min 27 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 607 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-14-2019, 01:17 AM #39372
Модератор

Модератор

i spit in his face while he clean the soles of my boots
Models: Princess Smiley

Duration: 8 min 42 s
Size: 395 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-14-2019, 01:20 AM #39373
Модератор

Модератор

Default Princess Miki - iwantclips

Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 7 min 53 s
Size: 440 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-14-2019, 01:21 AM #39374
Модератор

Модератор

Have you been following me? You're such a handsome man. All full of life. Don't have anything better to do with your life than follow an innocent woman on the street? I'm bewitchingly beautiful, don't you think it is reason enough? And now you just entered here, in my house, in my bedroom and all the doors are locked.You don't believe how lucky you are. You never had a woman like me. As beautiful like me. Hot. Powerful. Sexy as Hell. How could you live this long without having sex with a woman like me? Wouldn't you give up years of your life to fuck a woman so perfect? Yes, I think you would. Actually, I know you will give up years of your life to me. Look at me. I am in a good shape for a 300 years old woman, don't you think? And you will help to keep me this way. Young, beautiful and powerful. That's the only think you are good for. You are a useful tool for me to glow of life. You will give years of your life to fuck me. You love the Witch. You adore the Witch. You worship the Witch. I have all the power. I am Supreme. I am Supreme.I'm The Supreme Witch. I glow of beauty and life... and now you are just... dust.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- GOOD BOYS USE MY MARK UP CODES: DOMME25 =25% DOMME50= 50% DOMME100= 100% DOMME200=200% DOMME500= 500% DOMME1000= 1000%
Models: dommebombshell

Duration: 18 min 55 s
Size: 1.07 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-14-2019, 01:21 AM #39375
Модератор

Модератор

Hi slave boy. It's bath time. You wanna wash this beautiful body from head to toe? You want bathing Me to be your duty? One of your many slave tasks? You wish, but I'll let you dream.
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 19 min 4 s
Size: 652 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-14-2019, 01:22 AM #39376
Модератор

Модератор

I catch you staring at my feet again. If you're going to jack off to them you better do it before my friends pick me up. Hurry!
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 4 min 18 s
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Size: 319 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-14-2019, 01:22 AM #39377
Модератор

Модератор

You love a woman's body. You need those pretty faces, round tits, those feminine curves...and a nice cock. Maybe you think you want pussy, but that's only temporary. I'll wipe away those last traces of pussy desire, and replace them with an overwhelming craving for shemale cock. Pretty soon you won't believe that you ever wanted pussy. Before the end of this clip, you'll understand that you never even wanted it in the first place. You don't want pussy. You want girl tits and girl cock. Shemale bodies with tranny dicks. Shemales have everything real women have, except for that one thing that you've never desired at all. With every moment that passes, with every stroke of your cock, the thoughts of pussy fade away. When you see pussy now, you feel nothing. But when you see a nice girl cock, arousal rushes through you. It's cock that takes over your mind. Hot, sexy shemale cock.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 23 min 17 s
Size: 648 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-14-2019, 01:24 AM #39378
Модератор

Модератор

This video was a custom request and no name is used throughout. What was requested in his words: "The video is the same like the last one: no lipstick, hair worn long, oodles and oodles of the mouth shape, saying anything you like. I attached the perfect closeup (Sample_YES) as a reference just in case. The only difference is for the last minute, you zoom out just a little to show your whole face, but still VERY CLOSE as you continue the mouth shape. I attached a sample of that last minute closeup (LastMinute_Camera_Angle) but you don't need to wear glasses."
Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 10 min 14 s
Size: 559 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-14-2019, 01:24 AM #39379
Модератор

Модератор

Hey pervert. Jerking your cock else where got boring real quick, didn't it? There's nothing and no one else that compares. You're hooked on My perfect curves. You only want to stroke for Me. So pull it out and lets keep it simple. I don't care where you're at right now. Go hide in the bathroom if you must, and beat that dick for Me Jerk it to My big gorgeous tits, My tiny waist, My womanly hips, My perfect round ass. You're so addicted to jerking for these curves, aren't you?
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 19 min 57 s
Size: 601 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-14-2019, 01:26 AM #39380
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress Skin loves to tortment her slaves by keeping them sexually frustrated and on edge while toying with their cocks. She uses her tight pussy to tease him by only allowing the very tip of his cock head inside her as she bounces on top of it. To taunt him further she slides her pussy over his shaft making him beg to cum at the feeling of her dripping wet cunt. Mistress Skin is feeling generous after having multiple orgasms and finishes him off by allowing him to finally blow his load with a handjob.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 15 min 49 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 442 MiB
Download From AnzFile