Old 08-27-2019, 02:38 PM #73011
Модератор

Модератор

I've told you time and time again that I know what you cum eating instruction fetishists are like. You snap up the CEI clips, with every intention that 'today will be the day' you finally go through with it. And then you bottle out at the last moment. It's almost like a ruined release, denying yourself the indulgence in your fetish. So seeing as you're too chicken to actually do it, I figured maybe you just aren't ready. Maybe we need to treat this like taking your virginity. You wouldn't just plunge in and start fucking...you need a little warm up, and perhaps the same goes for cum play.
So you're not going to eat your cum for me today. You're just going to taste your precum. Dirty talking to you in my sexy lingerie and stockings, I'll bring you to the edge multiple times, making your dick dribble for me. You're going to lap it up. It's easier this way. It tastes sweeter, the texture is easier to stomach, there's less of it. Plus...when you're drooling pre cum, riding the edge for me, you're still in that blissful aroused state, unlike right after you cum. Yes, foreplay will make this easy. But given that it's foreplay and not the real deal, I'm guessing you know how this might end....
Models: London Lix

Duration: 9 min 31 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 499 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-27-2019, 02:40 PM #73012
Модератор

Модератор

Smoking a clove outside topless. I love how the cool air makes my nipples nice and hard as I enjoy a smoke.
Models: GoddessPeach

Duration: 6 min 32 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 145 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-27-2019, 02:41 PM #73013
Модератор

Модератор

This video is to be viewed after enroling in my School For Slaves and reaching lesson 4 of level 3. This video lesson recaps what has been learned throughout the four lessons of Level 3 - Honesty Also contains an unlock key to activate your lessons in Level 4.
Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 13 min 13 s
Size: 690 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-27-2019, 02:42 PM #73014
Модератор

Модератор

Your cock is in for a wild ride today, boy. I want you to get the following handy: two lengths of cord or shoelace and a handful of rubber bands. That's it! You're going to be tying your cock and balls up very specifically to maximize your erection time and intensity, then we're going to see how long you can hold out. In this fishnet bodystocking and corset, that's really going to be a challenge.. right? Wrong! Dommes like myself have used cock and ball bondage to address everything from early ejaculation to failure to cum on command. This is one of my patented exercises to ensure that your cock is rock hard and throbbing until I give you the command to release.
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 14 min 57 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 286 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-27-2019, 02:43 PM #73015
Модератор

Модератор

Watch as ClaraKitty fucks and sucks two different dildos in her hotel shower.. switching between where the dildo in her pussy and her mouth so you can see her taking it in two holes for you.. So wet.. and in so many angles... (HD, FULLY NUDE) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 4 min 57 s
Size: 579 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-27-2019, 02:46 PM #73016
Модератор

Модератор

….is your cum in your cup! I know it's early and you just wanna jerk off and get on with your day but I have something fun in mind. Go grab that cup of coffee and come back to bed, I've got some sexy fun in store! Now I know you've been curious about tasting your own cum, don't be embarrassed, every man I know feels the same way. Well, I devised a way to get you over the fear of slurping down your own spunk and it's gonna involve that cup of joe you just poured. I'm gonna need you to take out that dick and get it nice and hard. Next, take that coffee in one hand and your dick in the other and start to stroke it, right over the mug. Doesn't that hot steam feel nice against your cock as you jerk it for me? Now, be very, very careful. We don't want you to get too into the stroking and wind up spilling piping hot coffee all over your crotch, do we? Once you relieve yourself, the fun is just beginning. You normally take sugar and creamer in your coffee but now you got something better and all natural! Slurp that coffee down and let the caffeine kick in! You've got a long workday ahead of you!
Models: GoddessVeeNess

Duration: 7 min 35 s
Size: 445 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-27-2019, 02:47 PM #73017
Модератор

Модератор

I know you love every chance you get to worship and stare at my beautiful breasts. Today you're paying for that privilege. I'm not going to talk dirty to you, this isn't a fucking JOI video. This is all about handing over your hard earned cash to these perfect tits.
Models: Princess Michelle

Duration: 9 min 10 s
Size: 454 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-27-2019, 02:47 PM #73018
Модератор

Модератор

Silly slave, your balls are in existence purely for my sole entertainment. I love instructing you on how to make it hurt really good for me. You're going to need a spatula, spoon or something to spank yourself and something else. The sound of my laughter gives you the courage to keep on beating. You love being my little entertainer.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 13 min 2 s
Size: 963 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-27-2019, 02:48 PM #73019
Модератор

Модератор

Some guys are idiots. Sydney caught her boyfriend cheating on her. But instead of getting sad or angry, she gets even. He's all locked up in a body bag after being Silly Stuff. Sydney decides to document her entire revenge plan. And that plan includes a lot of face sitting and ass smothering. Until he can't handle it anymore. Anyone who thinks Sydney's ass is too big is a fool. Sydney's boyfriend made the mistake of telling her that he thinks it's too big. What a loser. Clearly, there needs to be extra punishment for that. And struggle as he might, there is no match for Sydney's glorious ass.
Models: AstroDomina

Duration: 10 min 55 s
Size: 641 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-27-2019, 02:49 PM #73020
Модератор

Модератор

It's amazing how I can go from looking so soft and sensual to all of a sudden strong and rock hard. You can't look away from the screen and you can't deny how much it turns you on. The way my biceps flex, bend and pump sends all the Red Life Juice in your body straight to your dick. I love teasing you but I would love even more to see your head wrapped inside my big biceps.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 7 min 12 s
Size: 606 MiB
Download From AnzFile