Old 05-21-2019, 02:26 PM #25001
Модератор

Модератор

$100 for Me, big perfect tits for you, and of course a lesson to be learned. You can thank Me with more money later. 'Tis the season to be spending! Good boys will buy with one of the following markup codes. 1GOODBOY MYGOODBOY SERVINGVIOLET LOSERABUSE BROKEFUCKTAX
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 10 min 1 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 737 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-21-2019, 02:30 PM #25002
Модератор

Модератор

This was a custom and if you would like your own, please email me! Featuring Dakota Charms! I love pole dancing to show off my round ass. The yoga pants reveal my curves while booty shaking and the tiny bikini bottom peeks out, hinting at things to come. Holding the pole, my back arches so you can see the exaggerated curve of my thick ass. The platform stripper heels make my legs look longer and pops my ass out. Balloons ****ter the floor, but they only wish they could be as round and perky as my ass when I twerk on my knees. Looking back at you with a sly smile, you love seeing it shake up and down before ass popping in a crouch. Stopping the music, I admit to loving big black cock. Knowing you are watching me turns me on with the idea of that big black shaft plunging into my pink white pussy or my pretty little asshole. OTHER KEYWORDS- pole dancers, dancers, booty clapping, booty popping, white girl ass, big booty, ass worship, ass tease, ass teasing, big butts, yoga pants, bikini fetish, stripper shoes, platform heels, balloons, brunettes, all natural, @DakotaCharms
Models: DakotaCharms

Duration: 7 min 6 s
Size: 529 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-21-2019, 02:30 PM #25003
Модератор

Модератор

Yes you are paying double for this clip... my feet look incredible. Trust me you will come so hard you will be paying me a hell of a lot more. Lets face facts, my feet own your cock. I thought it was my mind, my beautiful breasts, my dominance. But its these feet that really hold the key to your weakness...hmmmm these smooth soles, my cute little toes. The pretty pink polish. Can you imagine sucking my feet, taking each toe one by one onto your mouth, sensually licking and sucking , running your tongue between them. Massaging these beautiful feet, running your hands up and down these beautiful strong legs, caressing my soft soles. The thought of these feet rubbing up and down your cock. These are all the things that drive you wild when you think about my feet. Now close your eyes and inhale and imagine how delicious those feet feel, the most wonderful feet in the world, so soft, that incredible arch. Now I want you to get your cock out and take some time to slowly stroke over these soft sexy soles. These feet own your cock... MY FEET OWN YOUR DICK. You are completely powerless and now they are still, and you are staring at them. YOU HAVE NO CONTROL. Your cock is throbbing, aching, dripping, you are stroking harder and faster, your balls are aching for release. All you can think about is swirling your tongue round the tips of my toes, pushing your tongue in between them and popping each one into your warm mouth. You want more and more as you feel your hands slide up and down my soft feet, Imagine rubbing lotion into these feet, the feet that control you. Stroke it for me, and FEEL IT, worshiping them. Feel your cock grow harder and harder..hmmmmm soft beautiful soles clip contains: Pov foot worship, foot domination, JOI, soles, Pink toe polish, foot fetish, femdom pov, findom, godess worship, sensual domination
Models: Goddess Lucy Marie

Duration: 6 min 36 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 233 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-21-2019, 02:37 PM #25004
Модератор

Модератор

Focus on My voice, My perfect feet and fall into foot worshiping ecstasy
Models: Obey Miss Tiffany

Duration: 7 min 17 s
Size: 956 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-21-2019, 02:41 PM #25005
Модератор

Модератор

I invited you over to tutor but I lied I don't need tutoring. What I really need is a foot slave. My feet have gotten all dirty from walking around barefoot and I need a slave to lick them clean. Get on your fucking knees, now. You're my personal foot pig now. After I spit on my soles, making them more filthy you are going to worship, lick, and eat the dirt and spit off my feet. Licking my pretty dirty soles clean is your job now. You're going to eat every speck of dirt off my feet and thank me. You look so foolish down on your knees licking my grimey, spitty, feet. Don't forget to clean between my toes with your tongue, pig. I bet you'd love to cum for me wouldn't you? To blow your load while your licking my feet. Be a good slave and stay down on your knees and jerk off onto the floor. Don't stop licking and eating the dirt off my feet while you blow that load on the floor. Now that I've rubbed my dirty spitty feet in your spunk you're going to lick that up. Lick my grimey cum covered feet clean piggy. Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
Models: Carlie

Duration: 12 min 30 s
Size: 463 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-21-2019, 02:43 PM #25006
Модератор

Модератор

I know all about your weird little blackmail fetish. I saw the emails between you and your online friend. It's adorable how she's helping you enact your blackmail fantasy fetish without any REAL risk. But you're getting burnt out. The rush is fading between you and your online friend because what you need is the real deal. Real blackmail with REAL risks. I can give you that. Should you choose to accept my offer, I will give you the ride of your life. You can decline my offer without any risk of negative consequences. I will dump and delete every weird photo and video of you and pretend like I never saw anything. You have my word. But if you decide you want to play...buckle up.
Models: Miss Bellerose

Duration: 8 min 32 s
Size: 498 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-21-2019, 02:54 PM #25007
Модератор

Модератор

Default LordMasterRich - iwantclips

Models: LordMasterRich

Duration: 26 min 55 s
Size: 2.31 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-21-2019, 02:58 PM #25008
Модератор

Модератор

Merci was very embarrassed. I've never undressed in front of cameras. Nevertheless ellveznie managed. I think I exaggerated a little. The pussy was very wet, believe me. Merci really enjoying smoking. Hungarian girl, real orgasm
Models: Art of Fetish

Duration: 6 min 18 s
Size: 82.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-21-2019, 03:02 PM #25009
Модератор

Модератор

Stroke and sniff. Stroke and sniff. Stroke and sniff. Give into My Goddess power. What am I wearing under this robe? Push deeper into submission. The more you stroke, the hornier you become. The more you sniff, the more your brain melts into mush. Letting Me program you. Give in. Give in. Give in. Submit.
Models: LatexBarbie

Duration: 13 min 28 s
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-21-2019, 03:05 PM #25010
Модератор

Модератор

sucking dick at her best
Models: Sweet Kiss

Duration: 7 min 57 s